Mayadome

Any glitched trophies?

20 posts in this topic

Anyone had any issues with the trophies yet? Would love to pick this up but TxK had glitched trophies so I'm weary about this one.

Well, I've just played it 2D mode and at least one of them is not working (play all 3 modes)

That trophy ('Curious') isn't glitched, you just have to play each mode for a certain minimum amount of time.

However the gold trophy for going 5 levels without losing a shield *IS* glitched, and can't be unlocked. I did this tonight, fulfilling all the same criteria I used to unlock the 1 and 3 level versions of the same trophy but didn't get it.

As of today, 0.0% of players have earned this one ('Can't touch this') which also means the platinum can't be obtained.

Like the OP, I was also wary after TxK so I chose to only play Polybius on my alt account until I could confirm this trophy was broken or not.

Gutted. This would have been one of my proudest platinums, but I won't go near it with my main account. Doubt we'll get a fix either.

On 4.8.2017 at 5:58 PM, Darwock-UK said:

That trophy ('Curious') isn't glitched, you just have to play each mode for a certain minimum amount of time.

Easy way to get curious is to finish level 1 in all game modes in the same game instance.

However the gold trophy for going 5 levels without losing a shield *IS* glitched, and can't be unlocked. I did this tonight, fulfilling all the same criteria I used to unlock the 1 and 3 level versions of the same trophy but didn't get it.

As of today, 0.0% of players have earned this one ('Can't touch this') which also means the platinum can't be obtained.

Like the OP, I was also wary after TxK so I chose to only play Polybius on my alt account until I could confirm this trophy was broken or not.

Gutted. This would have been one of my proudest platinums, but I won't go near it with my main account. Doubt we'll get a fix either.

After you also got the trophy with your main account i would say it's confirmed that you have to do 10 levels without losing a shield

Edited by DerKnecht21

On 9/2/2018 at 9:19 AM, DerKnecht21 said:

Easy way to get curious is to finish level 1 in all game modes in the same game instance.

After you also got the trophy with your main account i would say it's confirmed that you have to do 10 levels without losing a shield

Guess I need to get back in to this game then, unsure about lasting 10 levels without losing a shield though. Has anyone alerted Jeff Minter to this issue?

8 hours ago, AbandonedTrolley said:

Guess I need to get back in to this game then, unsure about lasting 10 levels without losing a shield though. Has anyone alerted Jeff Minter to this issue?

After i got the tauroctony trophy i concentrated on getting the can't touch this trophy (still 0.0%). But suddenly it went to 0.1% so i posted here: http://www.yakyak.org/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=87223&start=90#p1682563, few days later i managed to get the trophy and posted again but there was no serious reaction by the devs. if you need some inspiration heres the video of my can't touch this run: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrT3Xv8EpZU

Edited by DerKnecht21

14 hours ago, DerKnecht21 said:

After i got the tauroctony trophy i concentrated on getting the can't touch this trophy (still 0.0%). But suddenly it went to 0.1% so i posted here: http://www.yakyak.org/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=87223&start=90#p1682563, few days later i managed to get the trophy and posted again but there was no serious reaction by the devs. if you need some inspiration heres the video of my can't touch this run: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrT3Xv8EpZU

Great run, I think I would be too scared to go through gates on the last level, especially the end part that just boosts through about 6! 

I'll fire it up this weekend and see how I do. 

The game just received an update and one of the patch notes is “fixed a trophy issue”. Maybe there are no more glitches trophies?

I just had a test. Completed 5 levels in a row without loosing a shield but got no trophy. 

13 hours ago, KaKrackle said:

I just had a test. Completed 5 levels in a row without loosing a shield but got no trophy. 

Boo. Maybe not so fixed after all

20 hours ago, k_Reign said:

Boo. Maybe not so fixed after all

Ok...so you definitely need to do 10 levels still. 

Yes KaKrackle did it so we have another offical 10 level 'Can't touch this' trophy

This new patch may have fucked the game up further! The cattle counter at the end of levels has now inexplicably vanished!!!!

I cant confirm if this affects the Tauroctony trophy, but it will make it harder!

This bug was "imported" from the PC Version wich had it at release and wasnt fixed in 6 month. I went for the tauroctony achievement on the PC but gave up on it because i think the game doesn't even register the killed cattle without the bonus screen.

2 hours ago, DerKnecht21 said:

This bug was "imported" from the PC Version wich had it at release and wasnt fixed in 6 month. I went for the tauroctony achievement on the PC but gave up on it because i think the game doesn't even register the killed cattle without the bonus screen.

Soooooo basically I can’t get the plat?

What if you simply don't patch the game. If you use a previous un-patched version of the game with the cattle counter still in place that should work right?

On 11.6.2019 at 10:00 AM, BurnedChipmunk said:

What if you simply don't patch the game. If you use a previous un-patched version of the game with the cattle counter still in place that should work right?

He already has the new version and he can't install an older version but there will be another patch: http://www.yakyak.org/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=88286

Edited by DerKnecht21

New patch is out. Just did a quick test and i can confirm that they fixed the Can't touch this trophy. It works now with 5 level instead of 10.

36 minutes ago, DerKnecht21 said:

New patch is out. Just did a quick test and i can confirm that they fixed the Can't touch this trophy. It works now with 5 level instead of 10.

Has the actual description changed for that trophy or is it still the same?

It's stil "do 5 consecutive levels without losing a shield". The trophy pops if you just do this.