"What else you got?" also unobtainable?

So I was trying to get the remaining obtainable online trophies of NFS The Run.I was going for What else you got? that states that u need to beat a recommendation. So I raced for a bit on my main account and on my alt account. But for some reason it doesn't show any recommendation. Hell, my alt does't even show on the friends list. So i thought: "Well maybe this trophy is also unobtainable like King for a day". But some players earned the trophy fairly recently like any other trophy. So what's wrong? 

Edited by Max_Playne
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Max_Playne said:

So I was trying to get the remaining obtainable online trophies of NFS The Run.I was going for What else you got? that states that u need to beat a recommendation. So I raced for a bit on my main account and on my alt account. But for some reason it doesn't show any recommendation. Hell, my alt does't even show on the friends list. So i thought: "Well maybe this trophy is also unobtainable like King for a day". But some players earned the trophy fairly recently like any other trophy. So what's wrong? 

Seems people are struggling with that one also for a few threads that i checked on playstationtrophies.org. I'm afraid it's unobtainable or maybe super glitchy. If you don't see the recommendation maybe delete your dummy account and add him again. Also try to do different races with your dummy account and add him and delete and readd again. Maybe that works.

This trophy reminds me of MX VS ATV Alive " Beat a friend's record in a Free Ride Challenge ". Because that trophy was glitchy too, as i had to add many randoms from the Multiplayer as my dummy account doesn't show the score.

Maybe add randoms from the Multiplayer.

Edited by TazDevilz1986

There's fortunately another way to earn this trophy, you just beat your previous performance on a challenge, you must earn a higher medal than last time, faster time alone will not work.

So start a coastal series challenge, earn a bronze or silver medal the first time, then replay it and earn a silver or gold medal the second time and it will unlock.

Therefore not using the Autolog at all, which is broken currently.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AceSoloMcCloud said:

There's fortunately another way to earn this trophy, you just beat your previous performance on a challenge, you must earn a higher medal than last time, faster time alone will not work.

So start a coastal series challenge, earn a bronze or silver medal the first time, then replay it and earn a silver or gold medal the second time and it will unlock.

Therefore not using the Autolog at all, which is broken currently.

Yeah I already tried that and it didn't work (If i'm understanding well your explanation)

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On ‎01‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 7:02 PM, Arkangel_22_Mty said:

I just beat my previous time which has bronce medal and now I got a silver one but no trophy :(

I just got it, you don't always have a recommendation when you didn't gold a challenge. I did a challenge that was really hard and got silver, and it gave me the recommendation to gold it. I thought I couldn't do it right away so I silvered the next challenge, but it didn't give me a recommendation, so I think there is a limit of 1 at a time in a challenge series. I achieved gold in the hard race and the trophy popped, then a recommendation appeared in my other silver race.

Big thanks for the advice guys! I believe I could maybe plat this game after all of these years since I had the glitched trophy back then :)

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/9/2019 at 8:20 AM, MarcancooL said:

I just got it, you don't always have a recommendation when you didn't gold a challenge. I did a challenge that was really hard and got silver, and it gave me the recommendation to gold it. I thought I couldn't do it right away so I silvered the next challenge, but it didn't give me a recommendation, so I think there is a limit of 1 at a time in a challenge series. I achieved gold in the hard race and the trophy popped, then a recommendation appeared in my other silver race.

Big thanks for the advice guys! I believe I could maybe plat this game after all of these years since I had the glitched trophy back then :)

I will try again

On 02/10/2019 at 10:56 PM, Arkangel_22_Mty said:

I will try again

I don't know if you got it since, but also it's important to know you have to go back to the menu when you silver/bronze a race in order to get a recommendation, if you replay race, it won't appear.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 20.05.2017 at 20:22, AceSoloMcCloud said:

Neyse ki bu kupayı kazanmanın başka bir yolu var, önceki performansınızı bir meydan okumada yendiniz, geçen seferden daha yüksek bir madalya kazanmalısınız, daha hızlı zaman tek başına işe yaramayacak.

Öyleyse bir kıyı serisi mücadelesine başlayın, ilk seferinde bir bronz veya gümüş madalya kazanın, ardından tekrar oynayın ve ikinci kez bir gümüş veya altın madalya kazanın ve kilidi açılacaktır.

Bu nedenle, şu anda bozuk olan Autolog'u hiç kullanmamak.

thank you so much method worked , ı won the trophy :)))

• 1 month later...

Do a challenge race, do NOT do your best.

Quit post race, back to main menu.

Will now have recommendation to get gold.

Get gold, get trophy.

If you get bronze or silver and just restart the race, you wont have the recommendation, so you wont get the trophy.

You have to quit out of the post race menu, go back to the main or challenge series menu to receive the recommendation.