Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5 Changes from PS3

I'll add one to BBS: with the addition of 60 fps, using D-Link with Peter Pan and his attack Swordbill results in a cheap way to dish out health bars of bosses, or anything really, it breaks the game due to many more X button inputs entering. Example HERE (Starts at 0:32, beware of MAJOR BBS SPOILERS!!!!!!!!) DO NOT CLICK IF YOU HAVE NOT PLAYED BBS

Spoiler

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Omar said:

I'll add one to BBS: with the addition of 60 fps, using D-Link with Peter Pan and his attack Swordbill results in a cheap way to dish out health bars of bosses, or anything really, it breaks the game due to many more X button inputs entering. Example HERE (Starts at 0:32, beware of MAJOR BBS SPOILERS!!!!!!!!) DO NOT CLICK IF YOU HAVE NOT PLAYED BBS

Reveal hidden contents

Thanks, I have included it in the OP!

EDIT: Have just tried Swordbill myself, and time slows down when you use it now, resulting in a lot less hits. It must have been patched out.

Edited by evilartifact

On 14-5-2017 at 11:42 AM, evilartifact said:

Also in the same place, a story event will only occur with Aqua (or if not her, then the very last character story you are doing. Aqua was mine). 

This is not new, it also happened to me on the PS3 after clearing two character's story at least once. I saw it with Aqua (did her last on Normal), and afterwards with Terra, Ventus, and Aqua during the Critical playthrough.

• Like 1