Are the online trophies unobtainable?

You had me worried there for a moment! :D

Good to know the servers are still up. It's just a really dead online though. I'll probably just buy a 2nd copy of the game and boost it myself, that's how I did it on Xbox, doesn't take too long that way.

actually the server are still active I think the online community for the game is just dying off.

man this is the very first game I ever played online, one of the best game I ever played online!

kinda sad that I cannot play it online anymore, since the day I upgraded my ps3's HDD from 160GB to 500GB this game is no longer working, every time I start it "an error occurred message" popped up on the screen will shows while it send me back the the XMB menu, but when I delete the patch the game will works but the online mode won't as I needed to update the game to the latest patch.

• 2 years later...
7 minutes ago, charxsetsuna said:

I didnt want to open a new thread but are the servers still open? I played this on a past account and I want to know if the servers are still ok in 2020?

I'm expecting I will have to boost even if they are.

They could be. Haven’t seen or heard anything about it being shut down. 

2 minutes ago, kidson2004 said:

They could be. Haven’t seen or heard anything about it being shut down. 

I just looked at the recent trophy earners in this game and theres someone who got the online trophies at the beginning of this month so it seems the servers are fine.

I probably should have looked at the recent trophy earners before I posted in the forum in hindsight.

• 3 months later...