Narco Road Electro Trials

I only have 2 trials left. Both are located in the last section of the map. I am having issues completing them due to a single jump in both of them. No matter how many times I try the dirt bike does not have enough speed to make the jumps. When I watched a video on these two trials the dirt bike in the video does seem to be going faster. I've tried releasing the throttle and pressing it again to no avail. Is there any other way to make the vehicles go faster or to get them to unglitch? Even the motorcycle you can summon with nitro goes the same speed even when you are trying to boost it. This has gotten beyond frustrating. 

• 4 years later...
On 15/5/2017 at 6:09 AM, zXShermanXz said:

I only have 2 trials left. Both are located in the last section of the map. I am having issues completing them due to a single jump in both of them. No matter how many times I try the dirt bike does not have enough speed to make the jumps. When I watched a video on these two trials the dirt bike in the video does seem to be going faster. I've tried releasing the throttle and pressing it again to no avail. Is there any other way to make the vehicles go faster or to get them to unglitch? Even the motorcycle you can summon with nitro goes the same speed even when you are trying to boost it. This has gotten beyond frustrating. 

so I’m doing some reading because I think I’ve hit these trials. Did you get past it? 

Edited by JWill_55