Trophies Disabled while doing Splitscreen/Multiplayer?

Is anyone else having issues with ANY trophies popping while playing the game with another player doing splitscreen? I played the game for a little while recently, and finished Chapter One, The Sorcerers Stone levels, and nothing popped...

Also, tried going for the Quiet Please trophy, and nothing happened. So I'm confused as to why I'm not getting trophies for this game.

5 minutes ago, JustinLydard said:

Also, tried going for the Quiet Please trophy, and nothing happened. So I'm confused as to why I'm not getting trophies for this game.

Regarding this there already exists a thread and several people have described the ways they got the trophy after having problems.

The trophies for the levels however both of us got the first time without any problems if I remember correctly.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Karlsson89 said:

I'm not sure what you mean, are you talking about the tropy lists? Or how would a second person install the same gam?

I was originally playing the game with my friend on his console that he bought the game on, with my account that I added to his console. Neither of us got trophies.

Then I bought the game recently, and I got a trophy today.

So were we not getting trophies since we both didn't purchase the game and both have it installed?

13 hours ago, JustinLydard said:

I was originally playing the game with my friend on his console that he bought the game on, with my account that I added to his console. Neither of us got trophies.

Then I bought the game recently, and I got a trophy today.

So were we not getting trophies since we both didn't purchase the game and both have it installed?

No idea, I bought the physical copy of the game and installed it using my account. The second player just joined and nothing more was done for them. Wouldn't be the first stupid bug in a Lego game though...