Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Monox18

Monox18's Dispute

105 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, mekktor said:

First, I'll just say that I don't know anything about this game in particular. So I'm assuming the trophy timestamps are fine. If they aren't, someone who's familiar with the game needs to say what's wrong with them.

I think it's important to clarify that Monox18 has said that he only downloaded a save file after he had earned the platinum trophy, and that his reasons for doing so were to play the trials for fun. Surely, trophies can't be deemed illegitimate based on something that happens after they were earned?

So then the issue here is whether the leaderboard scores are enough proof that Monox18 cheated while earning the trophies. I personally don't think they are.

Majority of the cumulative trophies and some difficulties are earned on the same day, although it's completely possible, that may have cause suspicion.
His in game stats match closely to an existing save uploaded online.

Personally, I think despite what progress he had before, he's still using someone else's save progression which makes any trophies from that point illegitimate.

I guess I miss-read. If he isn't admitting to using a save file before the platinum, then the trophies should be regarded as legitimate. All the time stamps are completely possible.

Edited by Nuttro93

8 minutes ago, mekktor said:

I think it's important to clarify that Monox18 has said that he only downloaded a save file after he had earned the platinum trophy, and that his reasons for doing so were to play the trials for fun. Surely, trophies can't be deemed illegitimate based on something that happens after they were earned?

I actually missed that comment at first!

5 hours ago, Monox18 said:

Hi xD4rK_By_D3s1gNx, no trophies were triggered. I had the platinum before. I stated on my first comment and also the YouTube comment that I used only to continue playing the gaming and that I had beaten UN missions before that as well.

About the stats/records, I understand that having stats/records that I didn't obtain may be offensive for other people who are competing to be number one. I'm far far away on any leaderboard from being number in that game. I don't think this offends anyone but if you want I can simply buy the game, start it from 0 and upload new scores. this should put everything on 0. Does this work for you? I really don't care about my stats on the leaderboard. I only care about the platinum. I love that game. It has been the hardest game I ever played and was damn proud of beating it 100% and is my number one in my trophy cabinet (even though I have rarer trophies).

About restarting from the beginning, well just put yourself in my shoes. I had a game which I player over a year. It takes 7 times to platinum. One day I lost all this. It was gone man. Can you imagine how angry I was? I simply wanted to have another savegame close to where I was. Specially for the reason that I was decided to beat UN01 2x Ryu, this was my final mission before moving on, being cheap with Rachel was not enough for me. In order to have everything unlocked for trials I think you need to beat it 3-4 times for all costumes. Sorry man, I was not going to start from scratch, it hurts. I hope you understand this.

Yes, I understand why downloading games is frowned. We all hate cheaters man.

Btw, I won't be replying until like many hours from now. Going bed soon. Will reply tomorrow any replies. 

I read in the OP that the save file was downloaded to continue playing, but it did not state back there that the platinum had already been earned.

If the save file was downloaded after getting the platinum then most of what has been discussed here becomes a moot point, after all the game does not have any DLC trophies so there's actually zero stuff influencing the trophy list.

How this flag got approved to begin with is beyond me. If he earned all trophies legit and synced them to psn, no matter what he did afterwards doesn't matter in the terms of this site's leaderboards. If he's hinking the in-game leaderboard then bring it up to sony or the game developer. None of that matters here.

I'll say this now, I don't think Monox18 in particular hacked this game because he's been a decent player of other NG games that I played with him, however it's not a coincidence that four different trophy hunters have been sharing the exact same save. There's no evidence to show that he used the save AFTER getting the platinum and it can be boring to do 7 playthroughs of this game, you never know if he actually used the save just to skip the playthroughs he needed after already beating Master Ninja mode. Timestamps don't mean shit because of two reasons: 1) You can wait until you unlock more trophies, how many people who want to NOT be flagged really want every trophy to unlock in one go? 2) CFW hackers give people the opportunity to change time stamps to legitimate looking ones. This game in particular isn't difficult to prepare timestamps, but to be fair when someone says "I only downloaded the save after I already got the platinum legit" that's the only excuse they can come up with when they don't have any proof to show they used the save after getting the platinum. It was a big mistake by Monox18 to download this save in his life and to be honest, if you got the platinum legit, I don't see what was stopping you from doing 1 more playthrough just to unlock all the weapons and characters, you don't exactly need a platinum save to play missions. Also, if you did UN1 as Ryu after downloading that save, that probably took longer than any playthrough of the game would have taken. It can't be that the six people I've found that use this exact save all used it after they earned the platinum legit hahahaha. 

Edited by Serzilla

Okay I just woke up, so there's a lot to reply. Working on it...

Also, I'll say this to those of you who obviously didn't watch the introduction part of the video. When you download someone else's save file for this game, you still need to do various things such as: complete a chapter to unlock trophies like "Cleared the path of the Master Ninja" and complete one team mission to get "All missions successfully completed" and AFTER you do one of those things, the game brings up an option saying "Upload a record of your results?", if you press YES to this option then that will put the scores that were on the downloaded save onto the leaderboard, so even if the person didn't ever complete those missions or chapters, they'll still likely be somewhere on the leaderboard and on the leaderboard you can find people and click on their name and see which save they used for the game and in this case, I found people who use the exact same save data and they are people who work towards getting platinums on PSN. It can't be a coincidence that so many people with the platinum all used this save AFTER getting the platinum legitimately when they share saves that are 99% identical. 

This is the option that comes up after you complete a mission or chapter: 

CTXGgDl.png

Aside from that, I was only blaming people who used the same save as someone who got the platinum BEFORE THEM

Dj-boss6 has had the platinum since February 6th, 2010 and he has this exact save file and Monox18 got the platinum on July 26th, 2013. Dj-boss6 had this platinum before Monox18 even started the game so how can Monox18 prove that he didn't just use this save straight off the bat? Anyone can say they lost a save, but if platinum dates are anything to go by, having a save that someone had long before you even started the game isn't a good indicator of a legitimate platinum, unless Monox18 can prove it by showing ninja clips from times before July 26th, 2013 but that's kind of eliminated with the fact that he said he only downloaded this save after getting the platinum legit after losing his old save. 

And in the four year gap that Monox18 had after supposedly using the save after getting the platinum, doing a few runs of the missions and 1000 kills with BOTA isn't a difficult thing to achieve, I've helped over 100 people complete all the missions in the past four years and achieved around 200,000 kills with weapons/characters. What's kind of surprising is how although he has an 8th run of Ultimate Ninja 01 compared to the 7 that other saves have, he still didn't beat the 5:42 time that was on that save, for someone like me I have to be trying to take a long time to actually have a run of Ultimate Ninja 01 that takes longer than 5:42, I demolish that time by over two-minutes sometimes and that's with someone who is twirling while I kill every boss and my overall fastest time for that mission is beating his time by over 4 minutes. 

Edited by Serzilla

xD4rK_By_D3s1gNx, mekktor, iAlphaSoldier, I agree with what you say guys,

BillyHorrible, about "Main question: If he loaded up a save that wasn't his but that did not immediately unlock any trophies he did not have yet, does that still count as cheating?".

I had the platinum already. No trophies were unlocked with it. I didn't skip any grinding while going towards the platinum. I beat the game 3 times SP, 4 times CC, and all the trials. I agree with the rest you said.

MMDE, yes I admited that.

BillyHorrible, I agree with you on this one, also it's quite complicate to prove what difference can it make or how would somebody know. For you particular example I consider that fair play.

MMDE, BillyHorrible. Nothing to reply here.

MMDE, Yes, trials require to beat the game atleast 1 time. Minimum warrior difficulty. Mentor and Master ninja gives you more skins, that's it. Also Acolyte (which can be gotten from lowering difficulty on last chapter of Warrior) doesn't give you anything, maybe a skin? I forgot that. Anyway, I beat this game 7 times including the extra 4 playthroughs from Chapter Challenge on my original save.

Nuttro93, content removed. 

BillyHorrible, sure.

mekktor, as you said. That happened after trophies. About leaderboards, the best I can do is buy the game, start a new game, upload my new scores and that should overwrite everything back to 0. I don't really care about those leaderboards, I'm far from any 1st place anyway.

ryankamal1998, I agree with you. Trophies are the point of this forum, not NGS2 leaderboards.

Nuttro93, sure my timestamps are how I played the game. If anyone has any suspicious ask me and I will answer you how I played that portion of the game. My game isn't hiden or anything, feel free to look at it.

BillyHorrible and Phil, agree with you.

Serzilla, tnx for calling me a competent player. We sure did good on other NG games. 

Why didn't I play again 1 more play through to unlock trials? I beat the game 7 times already. Was sick of single player mode and wasn't going for an 8th unnecessary playthorugh. 

Yes, I beat UN01 with 2x Ryu. I was host. The guest was kalata1, the number 1 player in the leaderboard that came to help me. Yes, it took like 3 weeks of practice everyday of that single mission. I even replayed those chapters where you fight all 4 main bosses and genshin on their final form to keep a checkpoint where I would train and beat them countless time. I never got to the point to become perfect on those bosses, but good enough to survive the missions. As I said, it took weeks. Until randomly that guy appeared, and in less that 10 attempts, he taught me his rules and we beat it. After that, I felt myself complete with this game and moved on.

Serzilla, I do not know the other guys, never played with them in NGS2, so I can't answer on behalf of them what they did with this savegame. I think I played with mujouken_spectre on NG3RE a couple of battles and trials. That's another game anyway. 

About uploading a score, I don't know 100% how does it work. If I beat a trial and I upload a score I don't know if it overwrites the whole game scores or that singular trial. Same applies for chapter challenges, after beating one chapter I don't know if it uploads the whole score or just the single chapter score. Anyway, you should be able to check that I beat some master challenge chapters (where I trained vs bosses in their final form). I beat more times those ninja trials than those guys and also I beat some master ninja chapter more than those guys as well. Also there's a ninja clip showing me play a Master Ninja trial, one of the hard ones, where I was also training vs bosses. (maximums clips is one, so I don't have more)That itself proves I have played a lot this game, more than enough to have gotten the platinum way before using this savegame. Again, I don't care who are they and what they did with this savegame.

30 minutes ago, Serzilla said:

Also, I'll say this to those of you who obviously didn't watch the introduction part of the video. When you download someone else's save file for this game, you still need to do various things such as: complete a chapter to unlock trophies like "Cleared the path of the Master Ninja" and complete one team mission to get "All missions successfully completed" and AFTER you do one of those things, the game brings up an option saying "Upload a record of your results?", if you press YES to this option then that will put the scores that were on the downloaded save onto the leaderboard, so even if the person didn't ever complete those missions or chapters, they'll still likely be somewhere on the leaderboard and on the leaderboard you can find people and click on their name and see which save they used for the game and in this case, I found people who use the exact same save data and they are people who work towards getting platinums on PSN. It can't be a coincidence that so many people with the platinum all used this save AFTER getting the platinum legitimately when they share saves that are 99% identical. 

This is the option that comes up after you complete a mission or chapter: 

CTXGgDl.png

Aside from that, I was only blaming people who used the same save as someone who got the platinum BEFORE THEM

Dj-boss6 has had the platinum since February 6th, 2010 and he has this exact save file and Monox18 got the platinum on July 26th, 2013. Dj-boss6 had this platinum before Monox18 even started the game so how can Monox18 prove that he didn't just use this save straight off the bat? Anyone can say they lost a save, but if platinum dates are anything to go by, having a save that someone had long before you even started the game isn't a good indicator of a legitimate platinum, unless Monox18 can prove it by showing ninja clips from times before July 26th, 2013 but that's kind of eliminated with the fact that he said he only downloaded this save after getting the platinum legit after losing his old save. 

And in the four year gap that Monox18 had after supposedly using the save after getting the platinum, doing a few runs of the missions and 1000 kills with BOTA isn't a difficult thing to achieve, I've helped over 100 people complete all the missions in the past four years and achieved around 200,000 kills with weapons/characters. What's kind of surprising is how although he has an 8th run of Ultimate Ninja 01 compared to the 7 that other saves have, he still didn't beat the 5:42 time that was on that save, for someone like me I have to be trying to take a long time to actually have a run of Ultimate Ninja 01 that takes longer than 5:42, I demolish that time by over two-minutes sometimes and that's with someone who is twirling while I kill every boss and my overall fastest time for that mission is beating his time by over 4 minutes. 

I have a ninja clip uploaded. It shows me playing a hard ninja trial. I don't have anymore clips because you can only have one uploaded at a time. And when I move on with a game, I basically errase everything. 

Dude, that's kind of personal there. World record in that ninja trial is 1 minute something, maybe 2. And is done by you! you are the one who wolds that record beating kalata1 for like 2 or 3 seconds. If you can beat that game in less than 5 minutes is because you are a pro dude. I can't beat that time and I'm not  even near your skills or kalata1 skills. I played with kalata1 less than 10 times and we beat it once. That's all I needed, all I wanted. That one, was a horrible run where we ended both on final life and it took 10 mins, maybe more. Yes, on YouTube you can find long boring horrible runs done by medium skilles players like me. No matter how horrible that was, we still beat it, I got my 8th on that save (which means my first and only run on that particular save) I completed my mission of beating UN01 2x Ryu and then I was done with the game. I feel this is turning out to be more personal about skills than the main point of reporting for trophies.

I didn't play 4 years endlessly that game like you. I only played a couple of weeks, maybe one month, after getting that save with the sole purpose of beating UN01 2x Ryu. Sure you got 200k kills with that weapon. I only got 1000 more from that save, and that's by training mostly in UN01 and a couple of chapters. (most of those numbers are gotten from trial bosses, not minions on chapter challenges as I didn't play those too much, only to get a checkpoint near bosses and train versus them).

Sorry I might be completely missing the point, but if you didn't pop any trophies with the save then what even is the point of this dispute? Presumably somebody did report you, so if you earned the trophies before you downloaded the save, the save should have nothing to do with your dispute and instead you should be trying to defend and explain the reason you were flagged right?

19 minutes ago, turpinator1986 said:

Sorry I might be completely missing the point, but if you didn't pop any trophies with the save then what even is the point of this dispute? Presumably somebody did report you, so if you earned the trophies before you downloaded the save, the save should have nothing to do with your dispute and instead you should be trying to defend and explain the reason you were flagged right?

Sure man no problem. I've been trying to explain pretty much anything that people ask. 

As requested, the report was made by Serzilla mentioning that I have the same data save with other people.

Here is the screenshot:

Screenshot_2017_05_14_20_13_46.png

OK, I'm trying to understand this.  So, you were playing NGS2, losing your data in the process.  You uploaded another save from somewhere (clearly wasn't yours) to be where you were at, correct?  If so, that's a no go.  I know what it's like to lose progress in a video game.  I lost progress in GT5 because my original PS3 got a YLOD and I didn't back up my save.  That cost me an extra 200 hours.  You are clearly good enough, and it wouldn't have taken you as long to be back at the point before your save corrupted because you've done it before.  More importantly, the save you got the progress from what from a guy who had gotten the platinum years before you even started the game.  Why even put yourself in that position?

6 minutes ago, grimydawg said:

OK, I'm trying to understand this.  So, you were playing NGS2, losing your data in the process.  You uploaded another save from somewhere (clearly wasn't yours) to be where you were at, correct?  If so, that's a no go.  I know what it's like to lose progress in a video game.  I lost progress in GT5 because my original PS3 got a YLOD and I didn't back up my save.  That cost me an extra 200 hours.  You are clearly good enough, and it wouldn't have taken you as long to be back at the point before your save corrupted because you've done it before.  More importantly, the save you got the progress from what from a guy who had gotten the platinum years before you even started the game.  Why even put yourself in that position?

I mean he says he had the platinum before using the save game so even though it's foul play, it didn't effect any trophies. If the actual game didn't have leaderboards then this wouldn't be a problem at all. From what I've read he seems pretty honest 

1 minute ago, ryankamal1998 said:

I mean he says he had the platinum before using the save game so even though it's foul play, it didn't effect any trophies. If the actual game didn't have leaderboards then this wouldn't be a problem at all. From what I've read he seems pretty honest 

Why would he upload the save if he already had the platinum?

3 minutes ago, grimydawg said:

Yes you are correct. I downloaded, not uploaded, a save from somewhere to get to a similar point from more or less where I was. The thing here is that I already had all trophies. People get flagged when they get illegitimate trophies. As far as I understand by the rules, having or sharing savedatas itself is not reason to be flagged. I got the savedata after platinum, so it has nothing to do with my trophies. The reason to continue playing the game after platinum was to beat UN01 2x Ryu. no more.

Why put me in that situtation? Well I beat the game 7 times already. I was sick of single player mode. For sure beating it again would be another 20 hours, maybe 30. Add extra playthroughs on harder difficulties to unlock RYU's skins. On the other side I can use someone else savegame, have everything again unlocked, similar to me and continue playing normally the trials. I don't feel like I broke any rule here.

5 minutes ago, ryankamal1998 said:

Tnx for that!

3 minutes ago, grimydawg said:

Why would he upload the save if he already had the platinum?

Didn't upload. I downloaded a save to continue playing trials. The first time I beat them was with Rachel. But that's a cheap play game, I didn't feel satisfied beating the hardest trial by playing in a cheap way. I wanted to beat it the real way with 2x Ryu.

4 minutes ago, ryankamal1998 said:

I said this already, it's an excuse that ANYONE with this save can come up with, but would you really believe all 6 people who say this? It's not hard to just load up the save, complete 1 chapter, wait a day, complete another chapter, his time stamp was 8 months so he could have been waiting around during it to not bring any suspicion to his profile. Dj-boss6 had the save file that Monox18 used 3 years, 5 months before Monox18 had the platinum and Monox18 here hasn't provided any evidence that he played the game legitimately before he got the platinum. In four years after hacking the game, sure you can improve at the game and other NG games, but unfortunately I thought he'd have been able to prove he did the game legit before using the save, considering he says he did the game as Ryu... But he can't even provide a video of his run where he supposedly did that and I already said, doing a max of around 10-20 runs of missions in the past 4 years isn't much at all, since I've done thousands of runs of the missions in that time, in 1-2 weeks I can personally do more than what is on that save if I put my time into the game but he's had 4 years to try to increase various stats of the save before being flagged. 

Can you not play the team missions any time you want or do you have the beat the game at least one time for weapons and stuff, since some missions would obviously be easier if you had the weapons?

Edited by grimydawg

Just now, Serzilla said:

I said this already, it's an excuse that ANYONE with this save can come up with, but would you really believe all 6 people who say this? It's not hard to just load up the save, complete 1 chapter, wait a day, complete another chapter, his time stamp was 8 months so he could have been waiting around during it to not bring any suspicion to his profile. Dj-boss6 had the save file that Monox18 used 3 years, 5 months before Monox18 had the platinum and Monox18 here hasn't provided any evidence that he played the game legitimately before he got the platinum. In four years after hacking the game, sure you can improve at the game and other NG games, but unfortunately I thought he'd have been able to prove he did the game legit before using the save, considering he says he did the game as Ryu... But he can't even provide a video of his run where he supposedly did that and I already said, doing a max of around 10-20 runs of missions in the past 4 years isn't much at all, since I've done thousands of runs of the missions in that time, in 1-2 weeks I can personally do more than what is on that save if I put my time into the game but he's had 4 years to try to increase various stats of the save before being flagged. 

I understand that but you don't have any evidence he used it after either. The whole point of flagging is to prove someone earned trophies illegitimately and they look legit. You're telling him to prove innocence when you have nothing to prove guilt besides in game leaderboards. None of us can tell when he used them, doesn't mean we just automatically guess and assume he did it for the trophies. Instead, we should look at his list like every other game and judge by that. 

12 minutes ago, grimydawg said:

Can you not play the team missions any time you want or do you have the beat the game at least one time for weapons and stuff, since some missions would obviously be easier if you had the weapons.

Most people go for the team mission trophy when they surpass chapter 8 in the story because they can unlock Rachel for them, doing that only takes around 3 hours (first time player). But completing one playthrough on the easiest difficulty setting can get you every weapon in the game fully upgraded and if someone already got the platinum then they should be able to beat the easiest difficulty setting in less than 5 hours, if he was willing to spend so much time playing the game to do the missions legit then why would one 5-hour playthrough matter? If he did it as Ryu, he obviously spent more time than that trying to train to become good enough at the mission in the first place. 

9 minutes ago, ryankamal1998 said:

I understand that but you don't have any evidence he used it after either. The whole point of flagging is to prove someone earned trophies illegitimately and they look legit. You're telling him to prove innocence when you have nothing to prove guilt besides in game leaderboards. None of us can tell when he used them, doesn't mean we just automatically guess and assume he did it for the trophies. Instead, we should look at his list like every other game and judge by that. 

I have more evidence to support the fact that he used save data from people who earned the platinum before him than evidence of him playing this game legitimately before getting the platinum. I already said time stamps are a big joke nowadays, people often edit them with CFW or get a save from someone else and wait until they unlock new trophies instead of trying to unlock all trophies in one go. 

I'm going to assume because enough people downloaded that exact save, that it's the save that was uploaded to NextGenUpdate for this game for people who intend to hack trophies for it, however I'm not going to search the whole internet to find it just to load it on one of my accounts. I'm judging based on the in-game leaderboard because this game has stat tracking for absolutely everything required for the platinum and when someone is signed in and uploads their stats after completing a mission or chapter, they have the option to upload those stats to the leaderboard, even if the stats aren't their own. 

Edited by Serzilla

2 minutes ago, Serzilla said:

I don't know those other 5 ppl. Maybe I played with one of them on Ninja Gaiden 3 Razors Edge. Others I have no idea.

The Save data I don't know who does it belong to. i found it in the web.

I have 2 evidences to prove it. First, there's a ninja clip on my records showing ME playing a Master Ninja trial. They are not as hard as an UN trial but still pretty damn hard. And I wasn't carried with a cheap play like Twirling Rachel. 

I haven't played that game for 4 years. I played it for a month or so (after I got that save game) in order to train enough to beat the trial 2x Ryu. 

The second evidence is my records,

my UN1 - UN5 shows:

Other people records shows:

This means I actually beat all 5 UN missions. That's enough to prove I played and beat the hardest thing in Ninja Gaiden 2 Sigma.

You are leader one in those leaderboards. I'm not a pro. I'm not you. Don't compare me with yourself. You are way far ahead of me. Medium skilled players like me play less and have fewer wins. 1 UN01 beat with 2x Ryu is all I wanted.

5 minutes ago, grimydawg said:

Can you not play the team missions any time you want or do you have the beat the game at least one time for weapons and stuff, since some missions would obviously be easier if you had the weapons?

You have to beat the game atleast once to unlock trials. Then you can beat it 2 more times to unlock extras skins. Weapons are all unlocked in the first time of course. 

I mean this all seems like a bit of a witch hunt to me. The flagging system is meant to be for illegitimately earned trophies. Not scouring through in game leaderboards looking for inconsistencies. If this guy did use the save to earn the trophies, why would he have carried on playing so much afterwards? He would have got the plat then abandoned the game. Ok so he can't prove he used the save until after he earned the plat but it seems to me its fairly obvious that's what happened. 

3 minutes ago, Serzilla said:

Most people go for the team mission trophy when they surpass chapter 8 in the story because they can unlock Rachel for them, doing that only takes around 3 hours (first time player). But completing one playthrough on the easiest difficulty setting can get you every weapon in the game fully upgraded and if someone already got the platinum then they should be able to beat the easiest difficulty setting in less than 5 hours, if he was willing to spend so much time playing the game to do the missions legit then why would one 5-hour playthrough matter? If he did it as Ryu, he obviously spent more time than that trying to train to become good enough at the mission in the first place. 

Correction, It takes you 5 hour to complete that playthrough. it takes me triple, or four times that to beat it. I'm not you. I'm slower. Yes I played many weeks playing that UN01 trial, failing an incredible amount of times. probably I played that the equivalent time of one playthrough or more.  Yes, I spent more time than anything else. What's wrong with this?

2 minutes ago, turpinator1986 said:

I mean this all seems like a bit of a witch hunt to me. The flagging system is meant to be for illegitimately earned trophies. Not scouring through in game leaderboards looking for inconsistencies. If this guy did use the save to earn the trophies, why would he have carried on playing so much afterwards? He would have got the plat then abandoned the game. Ok so he can't prove he used the save until after he earned the plat but it seems to me its fairly obvious that's what happened. 

Exactly my thoughts. Thx. Discussion here is turning over my times, my playthrough, about not having a video (which I do have a video from MN trials), etc etc. 

6 minutes ago, Monox18 said:

Correction, It takes you 5 hour to complete that playthrough. it takes me triple, or four times that to beat it. I'm not you. I'm slower. Yes I played many weeks playing that UN01 trial, failing an incredible amount of times. probably I played that the equivalent time of one playthrough or more.  Yes, I spent more time than anything else. What's wrong with this?

Exactly my thoughts. Thx. Discussion here is turning over my times, my playthrough, about not having a video (which I do have a video from MN trials), etc etc. 

Since the order and time stamps of your trophies are fine, this shouldn't even be a dispute in my opinion. Another point to note is that in 99% of the other dispute threads, a cheater suddenly becomes quiet and disappears never to be heard of again. Does anybody seriously think this guy would go to all this trouble he has done in this thread to lie about one game? Seriously?

1 minute ago, turpinator1986 said:

Since the order and time stamps of your trophies are fine, this shouldn't even be a dispute in my opinion. Another point to note is that in 99% of the other dispute threads, a cheater suddenly becomes quiet and disappears never to be heard of again. Does anybody seriously think this guy would go to all this trouble he has done in this thread to lie about one game? Seriously?

You obviously haven't read my posts about timestamps now have you? In this day and age, you can hire people who can give you any time stamp you want on PSN, from any year at any time, any second. When you download a save for this game, you can still complete a chapter and wait a few hours/days before doing another. One of the guys that got flagged for this has a 97% trophy list for this game, but he's using this save, the thing he left out was 1000 kills with Momiji and on the save it has more than 1000 kills with Momiji simply because he decided to wait before unlocking that trophy. Aside from that, this game in particular is highly regarded by many as being one of the "most difficult platinum trophies on PSN" so it's highly desired for many people's trophy collections and everything Monox18 has been doing on this thread has been all talk, no evidence, anyone can type what he says even if they didn't do the platinum legit. 

1 minute ago, Serzilla said:

You obviously haven't read my posts about timestamps now have you? In this day and age, you can hire people who can give you any time stamp you want on PSN, from any year at any time, any second. When you download a save for this game, you can still complete a chapter and wait a few hours/days before doing another. One of the guys that got flagged for this has a 97% trophy list for this game, but he's using this save, the thing he left out was 1000 kills with Momiji and on the save it has more than 1000 kills with Momiji simply because he decided to wait before unlocking that trophy. Aside from that, this game in particular is highly regarded by many as being one of the "most difficult platinum trophies on PSN" so it's highly desired for many people's trophy collections and everything Monox18 has been doing on this thread has been all talk, no evidence, anyone can type what he says even if they didn't do the platinum legit. 

Deal mean. Go ahead. Buy a download digital copy of Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2. Send it to me (or a psn card code to buy the game) I will search that save again in order to unlock the Master Ninja mode. Tell me what chapter you want me to beat. I will play that chapter, record it, beat it send it to this forum you and that's it. Will that be enough? of course this will take me a couple of days from now.

The other guy that got flagged, is actually the guy that you are currently flagging. 

What evidence could I possibly show? The most I can do is record (with a normal camera, I don't have any PS3 recording device) you a new video of me beating whatever chapter you want to prove I have beaten one of the "most difficult platinum trophies on PSN". My stats also indicate that I did beat the hardest ninja trials as well, so I don't need to prove that.

1 minute ago, Monox18 said:

Deal mean. Go ahead. Buy a download digital copy of Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2. Send it to me (or a psn card code to buy the game) I will search that save again in order to unlock the Master Ninja mode. Tell me what chapter you want me to beat. I will play that chapter, record it, beat it send it to this forum you and that's it. Will that be enough? of course this will take me a couple of days from now.

The other guy that got flagged, is actually the guy that you are currently flagging. 

What evidence could I possibly show? The most I can do is record (with a normal camera, I don't have any PS3 recording device) you a new video of me beating whatever chapter you want to prove I have beaten one of the "most difficult platinum trophies on PSN". My stats also indicate that I did beat the hardest ninja trials as well, so I don't need to prove that.

The thing having a max of around 10-20 runs of missions is that you can still be carried with that amount, what you've done mission-wise is shit I can do with people who have never played the mission before and simply use Rachel's twirl and I can still do the things you did with that save within 1-2 hours with someone who has no skill on the game whatsoever. But yeah, you can get the game back and start from scratch, that'll show you're capable of doing this game legit, but I'm not going to fund your purchase of this game just to do that, you got yourself into this mess so you're the one who has to get yourself out.