Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Monox18

Monox18's Dispute

105 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Serzilla said:

 

You obviously haven't read my posts about timestamps now have you? In this day and age, you can hire people who can give you any time stamp you want on PSN, from any year at any time, any second. When you download a save for this game, you can still complete a chapter and wait a few hours/days before doing another. One of the guys that got flagged for this has a 97% trophy list for this game, but he's using this save, the thing he left out was 1000 kills with Momiji and on the save it has more than 1000 kills with Momiji simply because he decided to wait before unlocking that trophy. Aside from that, this game in particular is highly regarded by many as being one of the "most difficult platinum trophies on PSN" so it's highly desired for many people's trophy collections and everything Monox18 has been doing on this thread has been all talk, no evidence, anyone can type what he says even if they didn't do the platinum legit. 

 

His progress on June 8th 2013 - https://web.archive.org/web/20130608072318/https://psnprofiles.com/Monox18

 

His progress in February 2015 - https://web.archive.org/web/20150603123057/https://psnprofiles.com/Monox18

 

No time stamp manipulation was done here, as expected.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Serzilla said:

 

You obviously haven't read my posts about timestamps now have you? In this day and age, you can hire people who can give you any time stamp you want on PSN, from any year at any time, any second. When you download a save for this game, you can still complete a chapter and wait a few hours/days before doing another. One of the guys that got flagged for this has a 97% trophy list for this game, but he's using this save, the thing he left out was 1000 kills with Momiji and on the save it has more than 1000 kills with Momiji simply because he decided to wait before unlocking that trophy. Aside from that, this game in particular is highly regarded by many as being one of the "most difficult platinum trophies on PSN" so it's highly desired for many people's trophy collections and everything Monox18 has been doing on this thread has been all talk, no evidence, anyone can type what he says even if they didn't do the platinum legit. 

 

but you also can't prove that he used the save to unlock the trophies, just that he used it at some point. It's all very 'he said she said' without any actual evidence. Seems harsh to flag someone based just on that imo

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Serzilla said:

 

The thing having a max of around 10-20 runs of missions is that you can still be carried with that amount, what you've done mission-wise is shit I can do with people who have never played the mission before and simply use Rachel's twirl and I can still do the things you did with that save within 1-2 hours with someone who has no skill on the game whatsoever. But yeah, you can get the game back and start from scratch, that'll show you're capable of doing this game legit, but I'm not going to fund your purchase of this game just to do that, you got yourself into this mess so you're the one who has to get yourself out. 

You are the person who is reporting me. Why should I buy that game myself? You buy and then I prove it to you. On earlier posts I commented I would buy. But now, after this discussion became a "witch hunt" started and kept by you, I won't buy it. You are the one accusing me. Give me the tools to prove myself if you want.

Just now, turpinator1986 said:

 

but you also can't prove that he used the save to unlock the trophies, just that he used it at some point. It's all very 'he said she said' without any actual evidence. Seems harsh to flag someone based just on that imo

You are totally right. He says all I do is talk and talk. He is pretty much doing the same.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ryankamal1998 said:

 

His progress on June 8th 2013 - https://web.archive.org/web/20130608072318/https://psnprofiles.com/Monox18

 

His progress in February 2015 - https://web.archive.org/web/20150603123057/https://psnprofiles.com/Monox18

 

No time stamp manipulation was done here, as expected.

 

Just now, turpinator1986 said:

 

but you also can't prove that he used the save to unlock the trophies, just that he used it at some point. It's all very 'he said she said' without any actual evidence. Seems harsh to flag someone based just on that imo

 

You can archive the page, but I already said that even with the save, you can wait around before you unlock trophies and the save has been around for over 2 years before he actually started the game. I don't think it's a coincidence that 6 people who have the platinum and all have this save loaded onto their profile on the game all used it without unlocking trophies, Monox18 could be the exception but when you don't prove anything that you've done on the game at this point and there's evidence of a save being around before you started the game, what's more believable? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Serzilla said:

 

 

You can archive the page, but I already said that even with the save, you can wait around before you unlock trophies and the save has been around for over 2 years before he actually started the game. I don't think it's a coincidence that 6 people who have the platinum and all have this save loaded onto their profile on the game all used it without unlocking trophies, Monox18 could be the exception but when you don't prove anything that you've done on the game at this point and there's evidence of a save being around before you started the game, what's more believable? 

 

 

This whole thing is completely backwards. His time stamps look fine, regardless of your comments about how they could possibly have got to be how they are. The order is fine. The burden of proof should be on you to prove he cheated, not the other way around. Or should we all start recording every second of gameplay in case we should ever have to prove we did something difficult legitimately?

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Serzilla said:

 

 

You can archive the page, but I already said that even with the save, you can wait around before you unlock trophies and the save has been around for over 2 years before he actually started the game. I don't think it's a coincidence that 6 people who have the platinum and all have this save loaded onto their profile on the game all used it without unlocking trophies, Monox18 could be the exception but when you don't prove anything that you've done on the game at this point and there's evidence of a save being around before you started the game, what's more believable? 

People are innocent until proven otherwise. People are not guilty until proven otherwise. 

 

Whatever you want, I'm still willing to beat a master challenge chapter if that makes you happy. Send me the game.

 

The other 5 ppl I don't know them. There are public save datas on the web and people randomly use them with different purposes.  Their reasons are none of my bussines. Go ask them.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know nothing about this game... but if the timestamps are possible and the explanation given is possible... what else can you do but lift the flag?  Doesn't really matter who you believe IMO.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, turpinator1986 said:

 

 

This whole thing is completely backwards. His time stamps look fine, regardless of your comments about how they could possibly have got to be how they are. The order is fine. The burden of proof should be on you to prove he cheated, not the other way around. Or should we all start recording every second of gameplay in case we should ever have to prove we did something difficult legitimately?

Thank you for that. Also, there is a video on the NGS2 leaderboards showing me playing one mission with somebody else. Those are called ninja clips. That's all I got. I don't even have it on my system, that is on the servers and Serzilla has access to it since he still has the game.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Serzilla said:

 

 

You can archive the page, but I already said that even with the save, you can wait around before you unlock trophies and the save has been around for over 2 years before he actually started the game. I don't think it's a coincidence that 6 people who have the platinum and all have this save loaded onto their profile on the game all used it without unlocking trophies, Monox18 could be the exception but when you don't prove anything that you've done on the game at this point and there's evidence of a save being around before you started the game, what's more believable? 

 

Hmm okay then let's just flag anyone that's ever gotten a platinum since they all have the possibility of using a save and waiting in between trophies. Unless you have evidence he did that then it's completely irrelevant. 

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, turpinator1986 said:

 

 

This whole thing is completely backwards. His time stamps look fine, regardless of your comments about how they could possibly have got to be how they are. The order is fine. The burden of proof should be on you to prove he cheated, not the other way around. Or should we all start recording every second of gameplay in case we should ever have to prove we did something difficult legitimately?

 

5 minutes ago, Monox18 said:

People are innocent until proven otherwise. People are not guilty until proven otherwise. 

 

Whatever you want, I'm still willing to beat a master challenge chapter if that makes you happy. Send me the game.

 

The other 5 ppl I don't know them. There are public save datas on the web and people randomly use them with different purposes.  Their reasons are none of my bussines. Go ask them.

 

Hmm okay then let's just flag anyone that's ever gotten a platinum since they all have the possibility of using a save and waiting in between trophies. Unless you have evidence he did that then it's completely irrelevant. 

That's not the same thing as what I'm bringing up here, he has the SAME SAVE DATA as someone who got the platinum long BEFORE him and he hasn't proven that he used a different save before he got the platinum, but I proved that the save existed before he even got the platinum

 

I think I've explained enough about the fact that the save in particular was uploaded online specifically for trophy hunters to hack the trophies in the first place. When it shows that 5 other people aside from Monox18 all use that save, all have 99% identical save data and the save was floating around years before he even started the game it can't just be a coincidence that all these people used the save after getting the platinum, when there's nothing to show for the fact that he played it legit before the platinum. Anyone can say "I lost my save and needed someone else's save to continue playing" but if you really cared about the game, why weren't you backing up the save that you had originally? When someone doesn't want to be flagged, they're not going to unlock every trophy in one go, so they'll use the save and complete a chapter then wait until they unlock more trophies. I wouldn't blame you if I didn't find someone who got the platinum before you with the save. 

Edited by Serzilla
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, dmland12 said:

I know nothing about this game... but if the timestamps are possible and the explanation given is possible... what else can you do but lift the flag?  Doesn't really matter who you believe IMO.

Tnx for that. I will also be answering any questions until my flag is lift.

6 minutes ago, Serzilla said:

 

 

I think I've explained enough about the fact that the save in particular was uploaded online specifically for trophy hunters to hack the trophies in the first place. When it shows that 5 other people aside from Monox18 all use that save, all have 99% identical save data and the save was floating around years before he even started the game it can't just be a coincidence that he used the save after getting the platinum, when there's nothing to show for the fact that he played it legit before the platinum. Anyone can say "I lost my save and needed someone else's save to continue playing" but if you really cared about the game, why weren't you backing up the save that you had originally? When someone doesn't want to be flagged, they're not going to unlock every trophy in one go, so they'll use the save and complete a chapter then wait until they unlock more trophies. I wouldn't blame you if I didn't find someone who got the platinum before you with the save. 

You can't judge me by the way I do things. If I backup games or not is irrelevant. And again, I don't know that people, I don't know what they did use the savedata for. I already told you what I used it for.

 

Do you have anything personal against me? We played many trials together. And you deleted me from your PSN friends. If you have something particular against me go ahead and tell me.

Edited by Monox18
typo
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Serzilla said:

 

 

You can archive the page, but I already said that even with the save, you can wait around before you unlock trophies and the save has been around for over 2 years before he actually started the game. I don't think it's a coincidence that 6 people who have the platinum and all have this save loaded onto their profile on the game all used it without unlocking trophies, Monox18 could be the exception but when you don't prove anything that you've done on the game at this point and there's evidence of a save being around before you started the game, what's more believable? 

 

Sorry but that doesn't mean shit. I don't know what your personal motivation in this matter is but as far as PSNP is concerned, as long as the time stamps look legit you can't just go around flagging people just because you think they used a save from someone else. 

 

You can take it up with the devs of the game if you feel wronged somehow but if the time stamps are correct, it can't just be flagged for PSNP. Yeah cheaters can wait to unlock trophies, but the whole point is that a game can't be flagged here unless there's something wrong with the timestamps. You can only flag the cheaters who are stupid enough to unlock trophies at impossible orders or times.

 

That Monox18 has said save data now says nothing about if they had it at the time of trophy unlocking, so it doesn't mean anything as far as the PSNP leaderboards are concerned.

Edited by BillyHorrible
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Serzilla said:

 

 

I think I've explained enough about the fact that the save in particular was uploaded online specifically for trophy hunters to hack the trophies in the first place. When it shows that 5 other people aside from Monox18 all use that save, all have 99% identical save data and the save was floating around years before he even started the game it can't just be a coincidence that all these people used the save after getting the platinum, when there's nothing to show for the fact that he played it legit before the platinum. Anyone can say "I lost my save and needed someone else's save to continue playing" but if you really cared about the game, why weren't you backing up the save that you had originally? When someone doesn't want to be flagged, they're not going to unlock every trophy in one go, so they'll use the save and complete a chapter then wait until they unlock more trophies. I wouldn't blame you if I didn't find someone who got the platinum before you with the save. 

 

You keep mentioning the other people you found in your video but they have literally no bearing whatsoever on this dispute. Who cares why they used it and when? That has nothing to do with this guy. Just because the save was uploaded for the purpose of trophy hunters doesn't mean that's what everyone used it for. How do we know you didn't use a save and then wait around to pop your trophies? Or anybody with any game ever for that matter? We don't, we use time stamps and trophy orders to prove things were done legitimately. You have no proof he cheated, jts just your word against his and no sane person should let a flag remain in that situation. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This dispute is getting ridiculous. The trophies are legit so flag should be lifted. End of story. 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, turpinator1986 said:

 

You keep mentioning the other people you found in your video but they have literally no bearing whatsoever on this dispute. Who cares why they used it and when? That has nothing to do with this guy. Just because the save was uploaded for the purpose of trophy hunters doesn't mean that's what everyone used it for. How do we know you didn't use a save and then wait around to pop your trophies? Or anybody with any game ever for that matter? We don't, we use time stamps and trophy orders to prove things were done legitimately. You have no proof he cheated, jts just your word against his and no sane person should let a flag remain in that situation. 

 

Then let's just unflag the guy with legitimate looking time stamps on this game, who has a 97% trophy collection with 1000 kills for Momiji remaining when the save I found him using has more than 1000 kills with Momiji. That in itself shows that he hacked the trophies, even if he isn't tampering with time stamps. Because the save has been matched with people who earned the platinum before Monox18 had the game at all and the save on Monox18's profile is that save, that's why I'm thinking he MIGHT have used that save before he got the platinum. When I said "you could do 1 more playthrough just to unlock weapons" he said that would be too boring to do again, what if he was too bored to do the last few playthroughs of the game after doing 3-4 playthroughs of this game in particular? That doesn't make his platinum legit. 

 

As for @ryankamal1998 I know your platinum in particular is legit for this game, because when looking down the leaderboards I found your save and nobody else's save matches yours for this game, but if someone else had the platinum before you and had your save, that's when I'd get suspicious. 

 

Online stats in-game tell a lot about people, even if they seem to have legitimate looking timestamps. Timestamps can be exploited, but 2 years ago I found a guy who hacked Fight Night Round 4, he had nothing to show on his online profile, but even if you played 1 match in 2009 and didn't play again, that 1 match would show on your 2017 stats, so someone with no online stats for the game but legit looking time stamps wasn't doing the game legit. I'd say it could be a coincidence if Monox18 had the same save as dj-boss6 but nobody else had it, then the excuse could be "my friend gave me his save because I lost mine", nobody's gonna go and drag dj-boss6 into this but his save is the first person who got the platinum using it but when a large group of people all share that save, it's not a coincidence. 

Edited by Serzilla
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Serzilla said:

 

Then let's just unflag the guy with legitimate looking time stamps on this game, who has a 97% trophy collection with 1000 kills for Momiji remaining when the save I found him using has more than 1000 kills with Momiji. That in itself shows that he hacked the trophies, even if he isn't tampering with time stamps. Because the save has been matched with people who earned the platinum before Monox18 had the game at all and the save on Monox18's profile is that save, that's why I'm thinking he MIGHT have used that save before he got the platinum. When I said "you could do 1 more playthrough just to unlock weapons" he said that would be too boring to do again, what if he was too bored to do the last few playthroughs of the game after doing 3-4 playthroughs of this game in particular? That doesn't make his platinum legit. 

 

As for @ryankamal1998 I know your platinum in particular is legit for this game, because when looking down the leaderboards I found your save and nobody else's save matches yours for this game, but if someone else had the platinum before you and had your save, that's when I'd get suspicious. 

 

If you've got an issue with the 97% guy then flag him and talk about him in his dispute. Not sure why you keep bringing other users into this dispute. It's not relevant. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it seems so. Not sure still. Anyway I will be here answering whatever questions you have until the flag is lifted. Tnx.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I only now saw your post before mine. Interesting.

 

Anyway, if the timestamps make sense there's really no issue here.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Monox18 said:

Whoever is that guy or whatever that guy did or is doing is none of my bossiness. Go start a dispute with him. Nothing that he is doing is relevant here. This is my dispute about my flag and my trophies.

 

Boring this boring that, that's merely speculation dude. I don't what's going on with your imagination, but I strongly believe you can't flag people because it's possible they did something when you have no proofs.

 

I know you are number one in leaderboards. It's okay to look through the entire leaderboards and match everybody saves. Maybe you feel like "The guardian of Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2" whatever. Being the very best doesn't prove that you have the right to tell how other people should play, what they do with their savegames or anything in particular, or what their time speeds should be like based on your performance. This seems more personal to you. Maybe it's time to take a rest from that game dude.

 

If you've got an issue with the 97% guy then flag him and talk about him in his dispute. Not sure why you keep bringing other users into this dispute. It's not relevant. 

Because you're saying timestamps should be the only thing to go by with trophy lists but I found a guy with legit looking time stamps and a 97% trophy list who only needed 1000 kills with Momiji for a trophy, but the save he used (same save that Monox18 has) also fulfilled having 1000 kills with Momiji, the guy just didn't choose Momiji again while using that save so the trophy didn't unlock at that point. I'm bringing up other people in cases to let people know that time stamps shouldn't be the only thing to judge a person on and if there's evidence against their online stats for this game proving that someone who had the platinum before them has the exact same save as him then I'd say it's fair to assume that he used the save for his trophies. I'm saying that because he hasn't provided any evidence of his own gameplay on the game, even claims he doesn't have the game anymore and is asking me to pay for his copy. Five people use the save, excluding the original save owner, if they all came here and gave us Monox18's excuse should we believe all of them just because it's the easiest excuse they can go for when they've been caught using saves from people who got the platinum before them? 

Edited by Serzilla
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Serzilla said:

 

Because you're saying timestamps should be the only thing to go by with trophy lists but I found a guy with legit looking time stamps and a 97% trophy list who only needed 1000 kills with Momiji for a trophy, but the save he used (same save that Monox18 has) also fulfilled having 1000 kills with Momiji, the guy just didn't choose Momiji again while using that save so the trophy didn't unlock at that point. I'm bringing up other people in cases to let people know that time stamps shouldn't be the only thing to judge a person on and if there's evidence against their online stats for this game proving that someone who had the platinum before them has the exact same save as him then I'd say it's fair to assume that he used the save for his trophies. I'm saying that because he hasn't provided any evidence of his own gameplay on the game, even claims he doesn't have the game anymore and is asking me to pay for his copy. Five people use the save, excluding the original save owner, if they all came here and gave us Monox18's excuse should we believe all of them just because it's the easiest excuse they can go for when they've been caught using saves from people who got the platinum before them? 

Besides having correct timestamps I also proved to have beaten all UN trials, and there's a video on the leaderboards showing me playing the game. That's a prove of my gameplay. What else do you want?

 

I repeat myself again. That guy. Momiji. 97%. The other 5 people. Not my problem.

 

"fair to assume" is still an assumption. Not a proof. You can't flag people on assumptions. You can only flag on proofs. I have no idea how else to prove myself other from what I have said. 

 

I sold that game many years ago. Provide me a copy and then I will give you all the gameplay proofs you want. Want me to beat any chapter on Master Ninja mode? sure. Just don't ask me to beat your 1:16 world record for UN01 trial to prove my platinum is legit.

 

 

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Monox18 said:

Besides having correct timestamps I also proved to have beaten all UN trials, and there's a video on the leaderboards showing me playing the game. That's a prove of my gameplay. What else do you want?

 

I repeat myself again. That guy. Momiji. 97%. The other 5 people. Not my problem.

 

"fair to assume" is still an assumption. Not a proof. You can't flag people on assumptions. You can only flag on proofs. I have no idea how else to prove myself other from what I have said. 

 

I sold that game many years ago. Provide me a copy and then I will give you all the gameplay proofs you want. Want me to beat any chapter on Master Ninja mode? sure. Just don't ask me to beat your 1:16 world record for UN01 trial to prove my platinum is legit.

 

 

 

 

I don't think it's an assumption when 6 people I found on the leaderboards for this game have YOUR SAVE and one of those people had the platinum trophy BEFORE YOU! How about this, you haven't done anything on the game except 10-20 runs of missions and I already said I can fulfil those requirements in 1-2 hours and that's not even with the best partners I have, that's with people who only know the very basics required to get the team missions trophy. I already helped you with Ninja Gaiden 3 when I thought you were a legit trophy hunter before finding that you used this save for NGS2, why should I provide more to you? It took me many hours to get good enough at NG3 to learn how to help people like you with trials so quickly. It's not my flagged game, it's yours, I needed to use you as an example in the video because I wouldn't hide from the truth and the truth is, you used a save from someone who got the platinum before you and when there's nothing else to go by I think it's fair to believe that you used that save in order to earn trophies. When I said you can do 1 playthrough on the easiest difficulty setting, you said it would be too boring to do that after getting the platinum, but what if during the platinum it was too boring for you to do a few more playthroughs after you already beat the game on Master Ninja? Sure, you may have done some of the game legit, but not all of it. There's proof that your save was used before you had the platinum, but there's no proof from you and your gameplay for this game anywhere to be found. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Serzilla said:

Stuff

 

So so I've read everything and I'm still a bit confused.  Based on all the statements, he's got a video of one of the hardest levels, and a few different stats for some of the levels (but most are identical to a save) and you played with him personally on some levels before to know he's a pretty good player?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Serzilla said:

Five people use the save, excluding the original save owner, if they all came here and gave us Monox18's excuse should we believe all of them just because it's the easiest excuse they can go for when they've been caught using saves from people who got the platinum before them? 

 

They can claim Vin Diesel jumped through their window and glared at their PS3 until the trophies appeared for all I care.

 

If the time stamps look right and already looked right a while ago looking through an archive page, I think there's nothing that can keep a flag up here unless the gamer in question is actually found admitting to using a save for the file or they are seen on a different site asking for the save file.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.