Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Monox18

Monox18's Dispute

105 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, BillyHorrible said:

 

They can claim Vin Diesel jumped through their window and glared at their PS3 until the trophies appeared for all I care.

 

If the time stamps look right and already looked right a while ago looking through an archive page, I think there's nothing that can keep a flag up here unless the gamer in question is actually found admitting to using a save for the file or they are seen on a different site asking for the save file.

hahahahaha man. That's hilarous.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only in here and in a totalitarian regime are the accused burdened with proving their innocence. Elsewhere, true justice requires the accuser to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that the accused is guilty. The only thing proven here is that the scores say he used a save to obtain them. It doesn't prove he used the save to obtain the platinum. Unless the timestamps match up, to the second, with the other people who have used the same save, there's no proof he used the save for the trophies. Since this leaderboard is concerned with trophies and not scores, this dispute is not this site's bailiwick and the flag here should lifted. Take the score dispute to whatever venue is focused on it.

Edited by damon8r351
4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

 

So so I've read everything and I'm still a bit confused.  Based on all the statements, he's got a video of one of the hardest levels, and a few different stats for some of the levels (but most are identical to a save) and you played with him personally on some levels before to know he's a pretty good player?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yes. Hardest levels are Ultimate Ninja Trial. My trial is a Master Ninja Trial. I don't remeber what trial is that, but he said that's MN03. Other Ninja Gaiden Players can judge how hard that trial it is. Form me, it was hard enough to be proud of it and upload it.

 

Yes, most stats are identical. He got an image comparing the stats. What I consider specially different is that I beat all Ultimate Ninja trials with thouse stats. Other players have same exact numbers on UN trials while I got atleast 1+ on each singular UN trial.

 

He played with me in both Ninja Gaiden 3 and Ninja Gaiden 3 Razors Edge. He called me a competent player, which i'm thankful for that (hey number one on leaderboards call me competnet and gave me once a 6/10 score via PSN chat. It was cool to me) On Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 we didn't play together.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We all know Serzilla polices this games Leaderboards. Flags are for illegitimate looking trophies, which there are none. This thread could have been much, much shorter if Monox18 had just posted his flagged report to begin with instead of starting out with "I downloaded a save".

Fact: None of the trophies time stamps look illegitimate. Fact: The archive shows time stamps are identical. The fact that a save was merely *available* before Momox18 earned the play and the OP has finally been more clear that the save was used *after* the platinum shows this is a far reach for Serzilla and this dispute should be dismissed with prejudice.

Edited by Stevieboy
Unnecessary comments
4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, damon8r351 said:

Only in here and in a totalitarian regime are the accused burdened with proving their innocence. Elsewhere, true justice requires the accuser to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that the accused is guilty. The only thing proven here is that the scores say he used a save to obtain them. It doesn't prove he used the save to obtain the platinum. Unless the timestamps match up, to the second, with the other people who have used the same save, there's no proof he used the save for the trophies. Since this leaderboard is concerned with trophies and not scores, this dispute is not this site's bailiwick and the flag here should lifted. Take the score dispute to whatever venue is focused on it.

I agree with this.

1 minute ago, DaivRules said:

We all know Serzilla polices this games Leaderboards with a grudge. Flags are for illegitimate looking trophies, which there are none. This thread could have been much, much shorter if Monox18 had just posted his flagged report to begin with instead of starting out with "I downloaded a save".

Fact: None of the trophies time stamps look illegitimate. Fact: The archive shows time stamps are identical. The fact that a save was merely *available* before Momox18 earned the play and the OP has finally been more clear that the save was used *after* the platinum shows this is a far reach for Serzilla and this dispute should be dismissed with prejudice.

PSNP should not be a members personal battleground to continue an obsessive tirade.

I also agree with this.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, here we go now. It only took me a few minutes to find this but okay... This is Monox18's profile for NextGenUpdate, the place that provides the most save files for trophy hackers: http://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/members/1039692-monox18.html 

 

Join Date: 06-19-2013 (June 19th, 2013)

 

When did he get the platinum?: July 26th, 2013. 

 

It was only 1 month after he joined NextGenUpdate that he ended up getting this platinum and on the day that he signed up and a few days after, he earned most of the 1000 kill related trophies and clear the path of the master ninja. 

 

Is it a coincidence that he signed up for NextGenUpdate and suddenly went back and earned the platinum after many months of being away? And the fact that his save matches up to five other people, one of which being a platinum achiever before him? I don't think so. I'm done with this thread now. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Serzilla said:

Okay, here we go now. It only took me a few minutes to find this but okay... This is Monox18's profile for NextGenUpdate, the place that provides the most save files for trophy hackers: http://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/members/1039692-monox18.html 

 

Join Date: 06-19-2013 (June 19th, 2013)

 

When did he get the platinum?: July 26th, 2013. 

 

It was only 1 month after he joined NextGenUpdate that he ended up getting this platinum and on the day that he signed up and a few days after, he earned most of the 1000 kill related trophies and clear the path of the master ninja. 

 

Is it a coincidence that he signed up for NextGenUpdate and suddenly went back and earned the platinum after many months of being away? And the fact that his save matches up to five other people, one of which being a platinum achiever before him? I don't think so. I'm done with this thread now. 

I already said I downloaded a gamesave from the web. I already proved I beat the trials. I'm doing my final offer of proving a gameplay of playing any master ninja chapter and uploading it. I don't know what else to prove.

 

"After many months of being away". In many cases I stop playing a game, and then continue another game Months after I play that game again.  

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Serzilla said:

Okay, here we go now. It only took me a few minutes to find this but okay... This is Monox18's profile for NextGenUpdate, the place that provides the most save files for trophy hackers: http://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/members/1039692-monox18.html 

 

Join Date: 06-19-2013 (June 19th, 2013)

 

When did he get the platinum?: July 26th, 2013. 

 

It was only 1 month after he joined NextGenUpdate that he ended up getting this platinum and on the day that he signed up and a few days after, he earned most of the 1000 kill related trophies and clear the path of the master ninja. 

 

Is it a coincidence that he signed up for NextGenUpdate and suddenly went back and earned the platinum after many months of being away? And the fact that his save matches up to five other people, one of which being a platinum achiever before him? I don't think so. I'm done with this thread now. 

 

OK, so focus on the timestamps for the trophies he earned from June 19th on.  Are any of them not possible to do legitimately in this order/time?  If not, then just let it go.  If there's a problem there then nail him to the wall with it.

 

Just my advice.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dmland12 said:

 

OK, so focus on the timestamps for the trophies he earned from June 19th on.  Are any of them not possible to do legitimately in this order/time?  If not, then just let it go.  If there's a problem there then nail him to the wall with it.

 

Just my advice.

ok, It sounds fair. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I also searched his username on the website, what did I find? A post from June 19th, 2013 on this thread: http://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps3-trophies-game-saves/526175-ultimate-saves-ninja-gaiden-sigma-2-god-mode-14.html?highlight=monox18 but he changed his post on April 9th, 2016 to say "Whatever", so maybe back then he was asking how to get the save to work and everything and that was on a date BEFORE he got the platinum. You just need to press ctrl + F and search "Monox18" on that page to see his post. So legit timestamps or not, it's not looking good for Monox18 on this game, maybe he felt guilty after hacking the platinum and did some of it again legit, we can't know. But as far as dates going back to his platinum are concerned, it's not legit. 

 

Not to mention, there's a member there named "Mark1" who on that thread is advising people how to do the game with legit looking time stamps 

 

0AjB3pV.png

 

Who is Monox18's 1 friend on the website? You guessed it. Mark1 

 

KfngF2s.png

 

There's not really much else to say about this except I wish I looked at this first before blowing this thread up, but that should be that. 

Edited by Serzilla
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Serzilla said:

I also searched his username on the website, what did I find? A post from June 19th, 2013 on this thread: http://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps3-trophies-game-saves/526175-ultimate-saves-ninja-gaiden-sigma-2-god-mode-14.html?highlight=monox18 but he changed his post on April 9th, 2016 to say "Whatever", so maybe back then he was asking how to get the save to work and everything and that was on a date BEFORE he got the platinum. You just need to press ctrl + F and search "Monox18" on that page to see his post. So legit timestamps or not, it's not looking good for Monox18 on this game, maybe he felt guilty after hacking the platinum and did some of it again legit, we can't know. But as far as dates going back to his platinum are concerned, it's not legit. 

I already said I got a savegame from the web. From my 1st post. That thing you say about me is again speculating. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All that proves is that he posted on a website that caters to people looking for game saves, which is something he confessed to using from the outset, it doesn't prove he used it for the trophies. Justice doesn't work on "maybes".

Edited by damon8r351
3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Monox18 said:

I already said I got a savegame from the web. From my 1st post. That thing you say about me is again speculating. 

 

But why are all the dates associated with you on that website dates BEFORE you got the platinum? ;)

Edited by Serzilla
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, damon8r351 said:

All that proves is that he posted on a website that caters to people looking for game saves, it doesn't prove he used it for the trophies. Justice doesn't work on "maybes".


Circumstantial evidence does lead to convictions. Just saying. lol 😂

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Serzilla said:

I also searched his username on the website, what did I find? A post from June 19th, 2013 on this thread: http://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps3-trophies-game-saves/526175-ultimate-saves-ninja-gaiden-sigma-2-god-mode-14.html?highlight=monox18 but he changed his post on April 9th, 2016 to say "Whatever", so maybe back then he was asking how to get the save to work and everything and that was on a date BEFORE he got the platinum. You just need to press ctrl + F and search "Monox18" on that page to see his post. So legit timestamps or not, it's not looking good for Monox18 on this game, maybe he felt guilty after hacking the platinum and did some of it again legit, we can't know. But as far as dates going back to his platinum are concerned, it's not legit. 

 

Not to mention, there's a member there named "Mark1" who on that thread is advising people how to do the game with legit looking time stamps 

 

0AjB3pV.png

 

Who is Monox18's 1 friend on the website? You guessed it. Mark1 

 

KfngF2s.png

 

There's not really much else to say about this except I wish I looked at this first before blowing this thread up, but that should be that. 

I don't know who mark1 is. I pretty much accept everybody who sends me friend requests. Whatever he posted on that forum is his business, not mine.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Serzilla said:

Okay, here we go now. It only took me a few minutes to find this but okay... This is Monox18's profile for NextGenUpdate, the place that provides the most save files for trophy hackers: http://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/members/1039692-monox18.html 

 

Join Date: 06-19-2013 (June 19th, 2013)

 

When did he get the platinum?: July 26th, 2013. 

 

It was only 1 month after he joined NextGenUpdate that he ended up getting this platinum and on the day that he signed up and a few days after, he earned most of the 1000 kill related trophies and clear the path of the master ninja. 

 

Is it a coincidence that he signed up for NextGenUpdate and suddenly went back and earned the platinum after many months of being away? And the fact that his save matches up to five other people, one of which being a platinum achiever before him? I don't think so. I'm done with this thread now. 

 

Exactly how much work are the trophies of June 19 and later compared to what's done before?

 

Also, if he'd use a completed game save at that point, then wouldn't all trophies unlock at once?

 

... Actually, with just a wee bit of digging I found two posts on that site by Monox18.

 

Note that both posts are made on June 19 of 2013 and were edited away in 2016, but the original texts can be seen because both posts were quoted by others.

 

At the very least, this calls into question if Monox18 is speaking the truth when he says that he only lost the save after already obtaining the platinum.

 

Edit: wow, many new posts in here in the span of just a few minutes.

 

http://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps3-trophies-game-saves/651365-tutorial-ps3-save-resigner-2-0-works-retail-ofw-8.html#post5312852

 

Originally Posted by Monox18
 
I'm following the tutorial step by step but it keeps getting me a Error [8001051C] Data Corrupted. I have already downloaded and installed the program, manually copy pasted the plugins in the System32 folder, updated games.conf, downloaded different save games, and the same error still appears over. I got PS3 OFW latest version 4.41. Any help over here ?

 

http://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps3-trophies-game-saves/526175-ultimate-saves-ninja-gaiden-sigma-2-god-mode-post5331248.html#post5331248

 

Originally Posted by Monox18
 
Hello guys.

What CFW version do i need in order to use those savegames. I've already resigned the files with "PS3 Save Resigner" but the PS3 system reads them as corrupt. My PS3 isn't jailbraked, so what version should i download and install? 

Thank you in advance.
Edited by BillyHorrible
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

 

Exactly how much work are the trophies of June 19 and later compared to what's done before?

 

Also, if he'd use a completed game save at that point, then wouldn't all trophies unlock at once?

 

... Actually, with just a wee bit of digging I found two posts on that site by Monox18.

 

Note that both posts are made on June 19 of 2013 and were edited away in 2016, but the original texts can be seen because both posts were quoted by others.

 

At the very least, this calls into question if Monox18 is speaking the truth when he says that he only lost the save after already obtaining the platinum.

 

http://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps3-trophies-game-saves/651365-tutorial-ps3-save-resigner-2-0-works-retail-ofw-8.html#post5312852

 

Originally Posted by Monox18
 
I'm following the tutorial step by step but it keeps getting me a Error [8001051C] Data Corrupted. I have already downloaded and installed the program, manually copy pasted the plugins in the System32 folder, updated games.conf, downloaded different save games, and the same error still appears over. I got PS3 OFW latest version 4.41. Any help over here ?

 

http://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps3-trophies-game-saves/526175-ultimate-saves-ninja-gaiden-sigma-2-god-mode-post5331248.html#post5331248

 

Originally Posted by Monox18
 
Hello guys.

What CFW version do i need in order to use those savegames. I've already resigned the files with "PS3 Save Resigner" but the PS3 system reads them as corrupt. My PS3 isn't jailbraked, so what version should i download and install? 

Thank you in advance.

 

What he did after June 19th are all the most difficult trophies for this game, the ones that people struggle with the most such as: Cleared the path of the Master Ninja, Mastered the path of the Master Ninja and All Missions Successfully completed, aside from also getting half of the 1000 kill trophies on the game. It's fair to say after that date, he came out of his shell to get the hardest trophies.  

 

EDIT: Because these things happened nearly 4 years ago, I can believe Monox18 has probably changed his ways since then, however back then there is evidence to show that he joined that website in order to look for trophy hacks on NGS2 and on this site you'll still be flagged regardless of how much you've improved these days. 

Edited by Serzilla
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, RVMcypress_grave said:


Circumstantial evidence does lead to convictions. Just saying. lol 😂

 

It sure does. Witness testimony establishing that the accused entered the house, witness testimony of hearing a gunshot, a gunshot wound on the victim, but until you've proved that the accused touched the gun and fired it through fingerprints on the gun and gunpowder residue on his hand, you don't have shit. Only suspicion, and suspicion doesn't convict, only proof.

 

Only thing proven here is that he used a save through his own admission, scores that prove he used the save to gain them, and evidence that he visited he site to get that save. Until there's substantial proof he used the save for the trophies, here being proof that the time stamps from other users of the save match his time stamps, there is no case. Only suspicion

Edited by damon8r351
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Serzilla said:

 

But why are all the dates associated with you on that website dates BEFORE you got the platinum? ;)

What I did wrong?

 

8 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

 

Exactly how much work are the trophies of June 19 and later compared to what's done before?

 

Also, if he'd use a completed game save at that point, then wouldn't all trophies unlock at once?

 

... Actually, with just a wee bit of digging I found two posts on that site by Monox18.

 

Note that both posts are made on June 19 of 2013 and were edited away in 2016, but the original texts can be seen because both posts were quoted by others.

 

At the very least, this calls into question if Monox18 is speaking the truth when he says that he only lost the save after already obtaining the platinum.

 

Edit: wow, many new posts in here in the span of just a few minutes.

 

http://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps3-trophies-game-saves/651365-tutorial-ps3-save-resigner-2-0-works-retail-ofw-8.html#post5312852

 

Originally Posted by Monox18
 
I'm following the tutorial step by step but it keeps getting me a Error [8001051C] Data Corrupted. I have already downloaded and installed the program, manually copy pasted the plugins in the System32 folder, updated games.conf, downloaded different save games, and the same error still appears over. I got PS3 OFW latest version 4.41. Any help over here ?

 

http://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps3-trophies-game-saves/526175-ultimate-saves-ninja-gaiden-sigma-2-god-mode-post5331248.html#post5331248

 

Originally Posted by Monox18
 
Hello guys.

What CFW version do i need in order to use those savegames. I've already resigned the files with "PS3 Save Resigner" but the PS3 system reads them as corrupt. My PS3 isn't jailbraked, so what version should i download and install? 

Thank you in advance.

I found the save and I had to follow steps used the save. My PS3 system is not jailbreaked. I can send you screenshots of my PS3 system.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, damon8r351 said:

 

It sure does. Witness testimony establishing that the accused entered the house, witness testimony of hearing a gunshot, a gunshot wound on the victim, but until you've proved that the accused touched the gun and fired it through fingerprints on the gun and gunpowder residue on his hand, you don't have shit. Only suspicion, and suspicion doesn't convict, only proof.

 

Only thing proven here is that he used a save through his own admission, scores that prove he used the save to gain them, and evidence that he visited he site to get that save. Until there's substantial proof he used the save for the trophies, here being proof that the time stamps from other users of the save match his time stamps. I haven't seen any of that yet. So there is no case.

 

... Actually, in your analogy, the posts on the other site are akin to being found on the scene of the crime with the smoking gun still in your hand.

 

They stated they got the save online after losing their own and after getting the platinum, but they're found trying to get CFW and online saves to work on their PS3 before they obtained the platinum and while they were only working on this game, and no other titles.

 

Evidence like this has been used before in other disputes.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BillyHorrible said:

 

... Actually, in your analogy, the posts on the other site are akin to being found on the scene of the crime with the smoking gun still in your hand.

 

They stated they got the save online after losing their own and after getting the platinum, but they're found trying to get CFW and online saves to work on their PS3 before they obtained the platinum and while they were only working on this game, and no other titles.

 

Evidence like this has been used before in other disputes.

 Doesn't prove you fired the gun, only that it was in your hand at one point.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, damon8r351 said:

 

It sure does. Witness testimony establishing that the accused entered the house, witness testimony of hearing a gunshot, a gunshot wound on the victim, but until you've proved that the accused touched the gun and fired it through fingerprints on the gun and gunpowder residue on his hand, you don't have shit. Only suspicion, and suspicion doesn't convict, only proof.

 

Only thing proven here is that he used a save through his own admission, scores that prove he used the save to gain them, and evidence that he visited he site to get that save. Until there's substantial proof he used the save for the trophies, here being proof that the time stamps from other users of the save match his time stamps, there is no case. Only suspicion


I'm not going to derail the thread so I'll just say this:

1. I was just messing around hence the "lol" and the emote. It was a reply to you, not a judgement on the accused.
2. Nothing you just said makes what I said any less true. It is a fact that circumstantial evidence is used to prove cases even when there is a lack of other more tangible evidence.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Monox18 said:

What I did wrong?

 

I found the save and I had to follow steps used the save. My PS3 system is not jailbreaked. I can send you screenshots of my PS3 system.

 

The problem I have with this is that you initially said you lost your save after getting the platinum, but these posts are from before that time. Why did you need those steps unless you either were planning on losing your save file at a later point, or unless you were already loading up someone's save?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, I've implied this multiple times, but apparently I have to spell it out for people: what do the timestamps of the other people who have used the save look like? If they match, that would put the final nail in the coffin on this. Right now, it's shaky at best, and I'm getting sincerely sick of people being condemned through this on shaky cases that err on the side of guilt.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I already explained why time stamps don't mean shit, there's a guy on the thread that Monox18 was posting on during the June 19th, 2013 period who added Monox18 as a friend and that guy was explaining to people how they can use that save while also having legit looking time stamps. Also, the save he uses on the game has been matched with 5 people, sure 1 or 2 people on the game give them a break but 5 fucking people using your exact save? That's not a coincidence, with what has been shown on NextGenUpdate in this thread, I think Monox18 is going to stay flagged, don't doubt me again because I wouldn't be reporting people who I wasn't 100% sure of hacking trophies. 

Edited by Serzilla
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.