Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Monox18

Monox18's Dispute

105 posts in this topic

What are y'all doing? I think we're getting into the weeds here with insults and things. xD I'm thinking Monox just wants to get to the bottom of having his flag removed!

Edited by BlindMango

I completed all ninja trials. I completed all chapters on all difficulties. I beat 1000 enemies with all weapons. My timestamps are normal. I have already proved all I can do. I admitted getting the savegame from post one and what I used it for. I stand for my word and offer for the n-th time to beat any chapater on master ninja mode and send you my gameplay. I know I don't have to do this, but I will do it to prove myself. Why? because I love Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2. It's my number one trophy in my cabinet. I feel proud of having beaten all of it 7 times. 8 with that one extra master ninja playthough I did for fun also. And in all my gaming experience, the thing I feel the proudest is beating Ryu x2 with kalata1. Message him, maybe he will remember me, maybe not. He is another pro player and I hope he replies you veryfing I beat UN01 2x RYU, the hardest thing in the whole game. Serzilla, you accuse me of not having the skills to beat that game. I will play that game again and prove you wrong. Want me to play the trials with you? sure. I will do it. Send me a copy of the game. and will beat whatever you want. I only need a couple of days to get back in shape and recover my skills as I haven't played it in a long time.

I'm waiting for whoever takes in and off the flags. I will reply to them if they message me or whatever. I need to rest. I have been here sitting all day replying to each one of you the best I can. I don't feel like I need to do anything more. i already explained everything. For now I will leave to do other stuff, will come back tomorrow if needed.

Looking at dates Monox's timestamps are, it appears that he did not actually already have the platinum when he download the original guy's save, based on the dates Serzilla has provided in his posts.

The video on page 1 is very informing actually.

I was in the process of going through the nextgen stuff which is why i hadn't answered in a few hours.  Well that and I'm on break at work.  You hadn't already got the platinum when you got that save.  You're staying flagged I'm afraid.  You very likely used that save to unlock the trophies you needed too.  Serg has flagged people on that game and wouldn't do so for the hell of it.  OP is staying flagged and now this will be closed before more more clueless people who don't contribute to anything here say their two cents.....