Inverse Champion Glitch

dave9009

Hey Guys,

I was just wondering if any of you had issues with this trophy unlocking. I'm pretty sure I must have hit more than 5. Does it have to be in one life? Is the trophy guide for this accurate? 

I know some people had issues with this on vita but does it also happen on ps4 and if so, any ideas on how to fix it?

Thanks

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/14/2017 at 11:54 PM, dave9009 said:

Hey Guys,

I was just wondering if any of you had issues with this trophy unlocking. I'm pretty sure I must have hit more than 5. Does it have to be in one life? Is the trophy guide for this accurate? 

I know some people had issues with this on vita but does it also happen on ps4 and if so, any ideas on how to fix it?

Thanks

I just started this game on my free Psn Now Trial. What do they mean inverted controls? I went to the options screen and you can't invert them. It just has options for game volume and credits. 

• 8 months later...
On 24/02/2019 at 9:27 AM, SuchRemorse said:

I just started this game on my free Psn Now Trial. What do they mean inverted controls? I went to the options screen and you can't invert them. It just has options for game volume and credits. 

I'm pretty late but it's a "bonus" in specific levels that you need to hit!

I'm trying this in Poseidonia 2-1 but I'm don't have enough time to do it in one go...

Edit: Poseidonia 4-1 is really easy to do it in one go!

Edited by MarcancooL
To avoid multiple posts