Profile not updating.

2 minutes ago, usrmd said:

PS Now game or PS3 physical/digital? just to clarify if others are having the issue, to specify between PS Now and actual physical/digital PS3 games.

They said they synched their PS3. :P 

2 minutes ago, Jamesgunner180 said:

It's been like it since midnight on Tuesday. Both the What's new section on the main menu and the recent activities section on your profile haven't been updated since Tuesday last week. Might be a problem at sony's end. It's sometimes happens but never for this amount of time

Don't think it's related to this. This issue just popped up tonight.

Edited by Torracat83

1 hour ago, Torracat83 said:

Hopefully it's something that won't be too difficult to fix. Sly's usually pretty good at that, though...assuming it isn't something out of his hands.

i feel its more likely he did something and that broke it somewhere lol. thats how it seems to go with most types of sites.

I haven't been around the site for some time now, and thought I would check back to see my progress, but my profile won't update either.

I tried to synch 2 times by now, but my latest trophies shown are for psvita Steins Gate from July 2016.

I have bought a PS4 since then and even collected 1-2 platinums, so I don't really get this at all