Profile not updating.

The trophy update itself is back to normal on my account. At least I haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary so far. Thanks for that.

But there's one thing: It says "Updating soon" where it would normally display the time until my next update. As a premium member, my account should be updated every 6 hours. The last update was almost 7 hours ago. Is there something else that needs to be fixed or was it overlooked when things changed? Or do premium members no longer get 4 updates a day by default?

14 minutes ago, viech54 said:

The trophy update itself is back to normal on my account. At least I haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary so far. Thanks for that.

But there's one thing: It says "Updating soon" where it would normally display the time until my next update. As a premium member, my account should be updated every 6 hours. The last update was almost 7 hours ago. Is there something else that needs to be fixed or was it overlooked when things changed? Or do premium members no longer get 4 updates a day by default?

I left automatic updates disabled through the night, I'll enable them soon

1 minute ago, Biel_Eric said:

I had the same problem, i don't have hidden trophies, and i have now... and i play more games, and i sync and i have less trophies ;( very unhappy all.

And different trophies here and other webs.

thanks for your effort,

This is definitely a PSN issue again, your profile has hidden trophies on other sites.

48 minutes ago, Sly Ripper said:

I left automatic updates disabled through the night, I'll enable them soon

This is definitely a PSN issue again, your profile has hidden trophies on other sites.

My trophies are only hidden on PSNPROFILES. It's not hidden on my PS or the "other" site which I don't want to mention. It shows LEVEL 30 @ 22% on the other sites compare to PSNPROFILES LEVEL 30 @ 7% with the hidden trophies which are not hidden on my PS

Edited by DF007gamer

7 minutes ago, DF007gamer said:

My trophies are only hidden on PSNPROFILES. It's not hidden on my PS or the "other" site which I don't want to mention. It shows LEVEL 30 @ 22% on the other sites compare to PSNPROFILES LEVEL 30 @ 7% with the hidden trophies

jFWFrCp.png

• Like 2

Seems to be a PSN problem in general, yeah... The hidden trophies are annoying, but I could live with it (for a while at least).

The "trick" to earn another trophy before syncing again doesn't help either. A friend tried and got the double amount of hidden trophies afterwards.

However, the only thing that is really bothering me is the fucked up order of my games x_x 

I can't stand looking at my list and seeing 2012 games at the top, looks so awful and wrong inbetween 2017 games. 

Edited by Izularia
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Izularia said:

However, the only thing that is really bothering me is the fucked up order of my games x_x 

I can't stand looking at my list and seeing 2012 games at the top, looks so awful and wrong inbetween 2017 games. 

Came here to say this. I am not having any issue with any hidden trophies but I played an old game from 2016 yesterday and earned a trophy (Arkham Origins: Blackgate) and my list shows it having May, 2017 as the most recent trophy, yet it sits in the same spot between all the games I haven't earned anything on since 2016.

12 hours ago, Wdog-999 said:

Between the maintenance and now this all happening around the time I got my 20k milestone, I'm convinced that @Satoshi Ookami has been working to enact judgement upon my VN-skipping self on behalf of the VN god or something.

Now you see my power! 

The VN power! 

:awesome: 

12 hours ago, Wdog-999 said:

If you are, can you tell that god that I recently read 999 and I really liked it? :P

Okay, I conveyed your message and at least you can update now :P

18 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Now you see my power! 

The VN power! 

Okay, I conveyed your message and at least you can update now :P

Satoshi, what do I have to do to truly appease the VN God? I updated again and I have "hidden trophies" again. ?

Edited by Wdog-999

It is SO weird: I played a game, earned a trophy. My order is now correct again, but only because the PlayStation Network hid the games that weren't in the correct order. So I'm at around 300 hidden trophies by now (almost 100 more than I had this morning!) and I can't do anything about it. 

Weirdest thing I've ever experienced with the PSN so far. 

Edited by Izularia

Took me a while to find the missing game as I had suddenly hidden trophies I did not hide.
The one game for me that jumped to the top of the list is also the game that has been spontaneously hidden and this also accounts for all the newly hidden trophies I suddenly have. Can anyone confirm that the games that jumped to the top are also newly hidden for them? Maybe it correlates for others as well.

How can you see if trophies are hidden?  I have never hidden anything so I'm not sure how i'd even go about it.

Games that jumped to the top of my list are things like:

table top racing

dead nation apocalypse edition

batman telltale

walking dead 1 & 2

firewatch

resogun

nba 2k16

injustice

If they jump to the top in the list you can see via ps3/ps4/vita, and those games are now not visible on psnprofiles, that's what I mean.

Interesting, those are visible on your profile.
Finding hidden games: boot up your ps4 and compare your list on psnprofiles with the list you see on the ps4. Going down one by one. A laborious process where you need to pay attention as it is easy to miss one.

Yeah i dunno this is all so weird.  i have never had this problem till last night.  What's crazy to me is my trophy list on my ps4 last night looked correct.  Then i sync'd with psnprofiles and it actually changed the order on my playstation and brought these really old games to the top.

On my PS App and PS4 I'm a level 22 with 13% with 4154 trophies.

On PSNPROFILES I'm a level 21 with 4035 trophies.

That's because psnprofiles adjust your stats by not counting your hidden trophies, your profile on psnprofiles mentions 4035 trophies + 129 hidden, for a grand total of 4164, I hope the difference of 10 is a type on your part. Otherwise it would be even more interesting.

Unfortunately it's no typo.  So now I'm starting to get worried.

Where can you see on psnprofiles that you have hidden trophies?  I can't find it.

And why would they be hidden all of a sudden one night?  This is so weird.

Ok I'm starting to get nervous about my profile....

So i I figured out a reason why Persona 4 wasn't moving up the list. It only moved up when I synced trophies with my Ps4. When I did it with the Vita, it doesn't move. It shows up correctly on the Vita and PS4 but not on the site. 

Edited by Terra

I have the same issue. I earned 11 trophies in AC II (PS4) on 14th & 15th of May and still is not updated on my PSNProfile.

L.E.: I just update my profile manually and it's fine now :-).

Edited by dark18RO

6 hours ago, Wdog-999 said:

Satoshi, what do I have to do to truly appease the VN God? I updated again and I have "hidden trophies" again. 1f611.png

I didn't want to say because it's definitely impossible for you.

But you must stop skipping forever. 

Otherwise, you will never unlock the milestone...

The game that moved up in the list is no longer hidden, at least that's something (edit: I had to gain another trophy and then update my profile for the hidden game to become visible again). My platinum milestones are back to normal too. Which is to be expected now that every game that is supposed to be taken into account, is being taken into account again. Though the game should go back down to its proper place again. Which is a sony issue.

Edited by de_digibeet

For someone with games out of order, can you hide all your games with your master PSN privacy setting (Set visibility to "Nobody" instead of "Anyone") then earn a trophy, sync it, then update your profile here to where it says "Aww no trophies here", then set your trophy visibility back to "Anyone", earn a trophy, sync it, then update your profile here to see if that fixes the ordering issue.

It's not clear if people are just now getting that issue today or if it's people report the issue lingering strictly from people 2 days ago.

Edited by BlindMango