Profile not updating.

It's weird, because for awhile now it just seems like my profile just partially updates in recent where it's like, my trophy number goes up and it clearly shows that it is keeping up with the trophies I've earned up to date in my trophy log, but my games in my recently played list won't update as well as the profile banner at the top with my most recently played game.

• 1 year later...

Hello everyone. I am experiencing some technical issues. I just recently achieved my 53rd plat. But once I updated my profile, I was missing at list. I even made a pdf before I update my profile.  I already used the forum that might be hidden and made sure that their is a check in the box as well as having my list viewed anyone on all platforms.

Did anyone experience this or something similar. If possible, can admin reply back.

Thanks.

And Happy Pie day everyone 

Edited by CelestialShards

1 hour ago, CelestialShards said:

Hello everyone. I am experiencing some technical issues. I just recently achieved my 53rd plat. But once I updated my profile, I was missing at list. I even made a pdf before I update my profile.  I already used the forum that might be hidden and made sure that their is a check in the box as well as having my list viewed anyone on all platforms.

Did anyone experience this or something similar. If possible, can admin reply back.

Thanks.

And Happy Pie day everyone 

Said you asked to be removed from the site.

12 hours ago, CelestialShards said:

It looks like at some point you removed yourself from the site - you should be able to get your profile back up by using the following page: https://psnprofiles.com/account/delete

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/15/2019 at 11:52 AM, BlindMango said:

It looks like at some point you removed yourself from the site - you should be able to get your profile back up by using the following page: https://psnprofiles.com/account/delete

I restored my account early  this week and I have put my profile back and it is not restoring. I gave it a few days and tried logging back in, the site can't find my profile. When I changed my password it has logged me back in, but when I i tried updating it again it didn't find my account. I double check with the link and it the deactivation code instead of the returning.

What do I do now?

Edited by CelestialShards
Clarifying steps for account reactivation