Lego Marvel SuperHeroes 2 announced

I love LEGO Marvel Super Heroes and will get LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 day one.

I also love LEGO Marvel Avengers, it was a totally different game and since I love MCU I loved the game and all the DLC too.

I didn't like the LEGO Marvel Super Heroes Vita game, but I did play it. I'd rather not have to play another like it, and haven't gotten Marvel Avengers Vita, just because, ...later is fine, and with SH2 coming what will they do for handheld is up for grabs.

I genuinely love LEGO games, if you @Miles_Warren are thinking of LEGO Jurassic World, I can give you a big thumbs up! I found it fun to play, and I am not a dinosaur or Jurassic fan, had never seen any of the movies prior to playing the game. I find the game way better than the movies that I have since seen. :) 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Miles_Warren said:

Thanks for the heads up @Maisy I often see it going for €20 which is a bargain, so I have been tempted to pick it up. I've no idea why but Jurassic World seems to be the most appealing Lego game for me. 1f44c.png

of the Lego games I played Lego Jurrasic World is probably one of my favorites also. I would recommend it.

• Like 1

On 16/05/2017 at 2:31 PM, snakebit10 said:

of the Lego games I played Lego Jurrasic World is probably one of my favorites also. I would recommend it.

I have all the lego games except for the one's on vita, i don't have a vita, so this is exciting for me, but does anyone know when it's coming out? 

Really looking forward to this. Loved playing the first one. In fact, the Lego games are great games just to sit and play through that don't require a lot of effort usually (although doing 100% can get a touch tedious). Will be getting this as soon as it is out most likely.

• 2 weeks later...

I really enjoyed the first Lego Marvel. I had fun playing it with my little nieces and nephew, and I even enjoyed getting 100%.

But... thinking back to the PS2 Lego Star Wars I played years earlier... well. The reality is, for years they've done the absolute minimum in terms of updating their camera, controls, and gameplay. They've improved scope and size over the years, but it's a bigger sandbox with the same sand inside. And they got away with it, including with me, because their licenses are great.

They need to make a major leap in terms of basic combat/gameplay before I spend more money on another Lego game.

Edited by rdhight

Didn't expect to see yet another Lego Marvel so "soon" after Avengers. The trailer is great though. It makes you wanna play the game right now. I played the first one a bit on Wii-U a few years ago, but this one seems to be more interesting. Time Travel stories are always good and new characters, such as Spider-Gwen, are very welcomed.