F*****g S**t Servers

Lepa105

Okay guys i have a msg for u. DONT PUT THIS GAME ON YOUR TROPHY LIST!

The levels reset every time I reboot the game.
I'm pretty sure all stats reset too.

So basically what this puts u in is that if u want to get the plat u must get it in 1 sitting. (Levels and 1k kills :blink:)

Thats some horseshit if u ask me.

I repeat: PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL GODS DON'T PUT THIS GAME ON YOUR TROPHY LIST!

Edit: My friend claims that stats don't reset just levels.

Edited by Lepa105
New info

2 minutes ago, kuuhaku said:

I never had these issues when I played it... then again I did play it for 48 hours straight when going for the platinum.

Yeah but u also played the game a long time ago:P

Now the game just seems like the devs just want people to stop boosting and then they also want people to not play the game:facepalm:

Don't worry guys i will still get the plat:eyebrow: Just need to do it on some weekend:popcorn:

I just dream about being lvl 24 or 990 kills and then game crashes:awesome:

Could you maybe try leaving PS4 in rest mode on the game menu whenever you stop playing it? That'll mean you can't play any other game until you plat this (on PS4), but you won't have to reboot the game so you may keep your progress.

I never had an issue, but I played it when it was first released. The PS2 version was better :(

Shame this has happened. I played this game when we got it for free in January 2016 and haven't touched it since. It was fun while it lasted. The servers were grand then but I am surprised that they have gone downhill since. I'm always seen the game on sale so I'm even more surprised that they can sell the game in this condition. ?

1 hour ago, madbuk said:

Could you maybe try leaving PS4 in rest mode on the game menu whenever you stop playing it? That'll mean you can't play any other game until you plat this (on PS4), but you won't have to reboot the game so you may keep your progress.

I never had an issue, but I played it when it was first released. The PS2 version was better :(

Yeah i thought that too. I can play some other game on my 2nd ps4 if i rly need to:awesome:

10 hours ago, ScuderiaSect said:

Are you sure that the problem isnt on your end? I got the Platinum literally the day before you posted this, and I played it like 10 hours within 2 days, and had 0 problems. All progress was saved (and got saved) from when I started the game over a year earlier.

Well... I played with 2 friends and both of them got hit with that (multiple times). We tested it also after by leveling up and then re-booting the game. Same thing happened.

Seems like it doesn't affect every1.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...