Rare Trophy Hunters League Revival! - On Hiatus

3 minutes ago, Teslacron_Prime said:

hey @jem12345, did you ever end up noting what the rarest trophies earned last period were? (it is a rare league after all ^^) Had mentioned something about that early on, just curious if my .07 held up.. I know HcG had something .1 ish or better. Neway, would be cool for the stats page..

@Psy-Tychist did say he was making a stat page like that. We'll just have to wait until he's ready.

7 minutes ago, Teslacron_Prime said:

hey @jem12345, did you ever end up noting what the rarest trophies earned last period were? (it is a rare league after all ^^) Had mentioned something about that early on, just curious if my .07 held up.. I know HcG had something .1 ish or better. Neway, would be cool for the stats page..

3 minutes ago, jem12345 said:

@Psy-Tychist did say he was making a stat page like that. We'll just have to wait until he's ready.

I nearly have it finished, just need to check if the last round had any changes.

At last count, Claw had 0.12% rarity for his Time Crisis Plat and you had 0.07% for a trophy in Badland.

However, there was one person who had a trophy rarer than that...

• Like 1

Hey there guys, I'm kinda new here in the forum and I really would like to participate in this league.

As a trophy hunter I really enjoy to collect every trophy and Platinum that I can, specially if they are hard and difficult to earn.

So, do I have permisson to enter in this season?

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, TiagoViola10 said:

Hey there guys, I'm kinda new here in the forum and I really would like to participate in this league.

As a trophy hunter I really enjoy to collect every trophy and Platinum that I can, specially if they are hard and difficult to earn.

So, do I have permisson to enter in this season?

Everyone's welcome! You've been added!

4 minutes ago, paranoia_agent85 said:

Never actually joined anything like this before, it sounds like equal parts fun and motivation. I think I'll participate, if you'll have me.

You've been added!

I also added the Season Two main season statistics page to the opening post. I realized last season that having best average and highest score was a little redundant, so I replaced best average with most ultra rare plats. Other than that, the tables are exactly the same, at least for this season.

2 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

I'm going to drop out for season 2. 

With what I'm working on, I wouldn't be getting many points

I understand. Good luck completing your personal goals, and hopefully you can make an epic comeback in a future season.

• Like 1

We're a little over halfway into the first period. How's everyone doing so far?

Luckily, there's an UR challenge in Survivor right now, so there's a lot of overlap going on. I may even reach 500 points if I try hard enough. ^-^

51 minutes ago, jem12345 said:

We're a little over halfway into the first period. How's everyone doing so far?

Luckily, there's an UR challenge in Survivor right now, so there's a lot of overlap going on. I may even reach 500 points if I try hard enough. ^-^

Wow you're smashing it! By the way, congratulations on the 100th Platinum.

• Like 1

Well, season started with my final stretch in FFX-2, i'm glad for pushing through without stops. It's not a game i'm really fond of, but i owe myself a complete run of it.
Aside from that, pretty much smooth sailing for the Oddworld: New 'n Tasty plat.

And congrats for the 100 @jem12345, quite an accomplishment. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DoctorDrPepper said:

Hey quick question, has the next round now started or does it not start till tomorrow? Don't wanna accidentally play stuff tonight and not have it count.

The periods start one after the other so you're free to start earning trophies. The only time there is a break is the day before the CWC. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kent10201 said:

The periods start one after the other so you're free to start earning trophies. The only time there is a break is the day before the CWC. 

Thanks, I'll get back at it.

also sorry for the questions, y'all seem to have know each other really well and I really want to get into this community as I love the idea of competitive trophy hunting but I don't want to accidentally commit a faux pas I dont know about.

Edited by DoctorDrPepper