Rare Trophy Hunters League Revival! - On Hiatus

8 minutes ago, PreLoki said:

No worries. If space's unlimited then sure sign me up :)

Sorry if my previous post sounded rude, was definitely not my intention :unsure:

If anything, I was the rude one for not adding you right away. You're added now!

There are less than five days before the start of the season. I hope everyone's hyped!

The statistics page is now in the opening post. I thought of other stuff to put on it, like top ten rarest trophies and most common game used, but I'll save stuff like that for the Hall of Fame at the end of the season.

Speaking of statistics, how much do people care about game lists? There was one when I revived the Team League, and it didn't seem like people paid too much attention to it. It's one of the more time-consuming parts of the league, so unless people really care about them, I'll probably stop doing them altogether.

Just now, Hemiak said:

Cam we start two days early? :awesome:

Just popped the SMB Plat. Probably should have waited but it's not exactly a game you can "save" and pop at will. 

Sorry. No can do. But now you have time to set up something else!

Just so I get the scoring right and make it slightly easier to work out:

Bronze, Silver and Gold Trophies: 0 points for Common, 1 point for Uncommon, 5 points for Rare, 10 points for VR and 20 points for UR.

Platinum Trophies: 0 points for Common, 10 points for Uncommon, 50 points for Rare, 100 points for VR and 200 points for UR.

I know it may look simple in the OP, but I like to see the numbers so people can make sense of what they are earning.

• Like 1