Rare Trophy Hunters League Revival! - On Hiatus

The tables have been updated. Most of the top five is the same (though the order has shifted a bit). However, @soultaker655 has successfully kicked @HcG Clawz out of the top five, pushing him down all the way to seventh (tied with me!).

Congratulations to @Teslacron_Prime for being the only one right now with over a thousand points and taking your rightful place in first for the midway point of the season. The question is, can you keep it up?

On a side note, I think it's a little amusing how @Kent10201 is now leading the charge in uncommon, rare, and plats and has jumped up quite a few places on the leaderboard. If he somehow makes it to the top using this approach, then my system is most likely flawed.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, gameoncomrade said:

Sign me up for next season! :yay:

I will if we immediately do a season two. In a few days, I'm going to put back up the poll to see which league I'm doing after this. It could be this league, the team league, another revival, or even a completely original idea.

Evening all, just a quick update for all.

Even though its only been two days(ish) after the second round ended, some people have been very busy.

Here is a preliminary Top 10 so far:

Name Total Points
Bojuka76 352
DoucetDudes 291
Walter_Breit 227
Danny_Johansen 201
xZoneHunter 195
Teslacron_Prime 140
Hogie838 85
Giulian_Steel 76
Rach 75
RingUnlimited 37

We could have some rather high scores this round as people compete to get into the CWC. :)

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Psy-Tychist said:

Even though its only been two days(ish) after the second round ended, some people have been very busy.

Name Total Points
Bojuka76 352
DoucetDudes 291
Walter_Breit 227
Danny_Johansen 201
xZoneHunter 195
Teslacron_Prime 140
Hogie838 85
Giulian_Steel 76
Rach 75
RingUnlimited 37

We could have some rather high scores this round as people compete to get into the CWC. :)

No Way! I'm in top ten... cool. And I'm close to getting an UR plat ?

3 hours ago, Psy-Tychist said:

Name Total Points
Bojuka76 352
DoucetDudes 291
Walter_Breit 227
Danny_Johansen 201
xZoneHunter 195
Teslacron_Prime 140
Hogie838 85
Giulian_Steel 76
Rach 75
RingUnlimited 37

Yuss remaining solidly in the middle of the pack xD

As promised, the poll was created a few days early. The winner of the poll will be the next league (run a few weeks after this one ends). This time, I will at least briefly explain each league.

1. First up, we have season two of RTHL. There will be tiebreaker rules and a rule against people earning points with no points earned, but other than that, it'll likely be exactly the same.
  2. Next is the once-popular THTL. Many people have asked me to make rules to prevent "visual novel spamming" and "mayo bombs", so if this gets picked, I will do just that!
  3. Third is the League of LEGENDARY Trophy Hunters. This one hasn't gotten a revival yet, but I like the concept. Note that while the original format of the league will be the same, the rules will be vastly different to make it a stand-alone league.
  4. Now, we have Jemsclusives! These are original ideas I've come up with. I've actually thought of a lot more than three, but these are the only finalized ones so far. The first one is pretty self-explanatory. King of the hill.
  5. After that is Couples League! Trophies only count if you and your partner both earn them (region/system doesn't matter).
  6. Last (but not least) is Rainbow League! Each five day period, bronze will count day one, silver day two, gold day three, plats day four, and everything day five.

I don't want to give too much away, but feel free to ask any questions (which I may or may not answer fully). Voting goes until the end of the CWC.

18 hours ago, Psy-Tychist said:

Name Total Points
Bojuka76 352
DoucetDudes 291
Walter_Breit 227
Danny_Johansen 201
xZoneHunter 195
Teslacron_Prime 140
Hogie838 85
Giulian_Steel 76
Rach 75
RingUnlimited 37

Nice hustle guys!! I'm gonna have to work double just to make 5th this round! :D  

@Bojuka76 meet up tonight if you're able, need to grind some co-op.. Finished the M@#F%^(!+* Starwhal cumulatives yesterday.. >.< ..even w/ Roslynn's help it was the most epic trash I've ever seen.  No joke, I'd rather play Haze.  Dive in 25 and SSX global events aren't helping either.  Found TF Devastation but I see you're running v4, it's more logical than v3 regarding Ultras tho.  Neway, ill ttyl, keep it up!!  

• Like 1

Hi Admins, I have two dead nation games. One in psvita and one in ps3. Are both game eligible? If not, which one can I earn points? Because I have earn a couple of common trophies on my ps3 versiona couple of days ago but would like to earn some trophies on my vita version this week. Just want to clarify if I will earn any pts on my psvita version. Thanks inadvance for the clarification.

Edited by Enma8910

1 hour ago, Enma8910 said:

Hi Admins, I have two dead nation games. One in psvita and one in ps3. Are both game eligible? If not, which one can I earn points? Because I have earn a couple of common trophies on my ps3 versiona couple of days ago but would like to earn some trophies on my vita version this week. Just want to clarify if I will earn any pts on my psvita version. Thanks inadvance for the clarification.

Since you've already earned trophies in the PS3 version, your PS Vita version won't count until next season. You should just save it at this point.

4 hours ago, jem12345 said:

Since you've already earned trophies in the PS3 version, your PS Vita version won't count until next season. You should just save it at this point.

Thank you. Wont be bothering with my psvita version for now then. Great job on the event. Was able to have that extra motivation to make a lot of progress on my ultra rare backlogs :D

• Like 2