Rare Trophy Hunters League Revival! - On Hiatus

1 minute ago, Lucas said:

Awesome that this league is coming back now. You can definitely sign me up for this @jem12345! Really looking forward to this!

You've been added! I never actually participated in the Rare THL back when it was a thing, so I'm excited to try this out.

1 minute ago, xZoneHunter said:

You know if @Lucas signs up, i can't help but follow. I need to beat him in as many leagues as possible! :tomoko:

Good, this scrub signed up too. Feels good to know that I at least won't be the one to finish in last place :awesome:.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tearraven said:

Bahhhhh, screw it. I don't know if I'll make this one top priority, but I am interested. Throw my name in the hat.

Just set up seven ultra rare plats (one for each period and one for each day of the CWC). Instant victory.

2 minutes ago, xZoneHunter said:

You know if @Lucas signs up, i can't help but follow. I need to beat him in as many leagues as possible! :tomoko:

EDIT: if it wasn't clear, sign me up!

This thread has been up for less than ten minutes, and we already have a grudge match. This should be interesting.

2 minutes ago, nenugalimas said:

You can sign me up. I haven't been in a league in ages; will have to see how it goes.

1 minute ago, dmland12 said:

This sounds like a lot of fun.  I'll join.

You've been added!

2 minutes ago, soultaker655 said:

Sign me up. I always wanted to try a trophy league.

You've been added!

1 minute ago, HcG Clawz said:

Why during the KH race .-. 

Anyway sign me up.

I am not responsible for the inconvenience of any participants due to participating in other events. Besides, KH is relatively rare.

1 minute ago, jem12345 said:

I am not responsible for the inconvenience of any participants due to participating in other events. Besides, KH is relatively rare.

Why would I sign myself up for this event when there's something like this :awesome:  ⬇️⬇️⬇️

Like you said It's — I quote 

On 17-2-2017 at 2:23 AM, jem12345 said:

I still believe that this will become one of the greatest trophy events in history, and it's a shame you won't be able to be a part of it. That being said, I respect your decision and hope to see you around.

So no thank you (^_^ )

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pixel-DRAGON- said:

Why would I sign myself up for this event when there's something like this :awesome:  2b07.png2b07.png2b07.png

Because that event is over by the time this event starts and this event will be at least as much fun as that one :)

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Pixel-DRAGON- said:

Why would I sign myself up for this event when there's something like this :awesome:  2b07.png2b07.png2b07.png

Like you said It's — I quote 

So no thank you (^_^ )

I'm glad you like the Olympics so much, but there's no need to limit yourself to one event. More events = more fun! (Just don't take too many at once.)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kent10201 said:

It's awesome to see this league return, especially since I never got a chance to participate in it when it was originally created. Besides, it just gives me a  chance to beat you and @xZoneHunter in another league and fight against @Tearraven for the first time. Sign me up :D!

The way you're talking, it sounds like you think you've already beaten me in the THL!

1 hour ago, jem12345 said:

The way you're talking, it sounds like you think you've already beaten me in the THL!

Who says I think that, I know I've already beaten you in the THL. You must've known it too since you made the first day of counting the last day of the CWC :P.

Edited by Kent10201
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Teslacron_Prime said:

Hmm, sounds interesting. Sign me up please! ^^

You've been added!

6 minutes ago, Kent10201 said:

Who says I think that, I know I've already beaten you in the THL. You must've known it too since you made the first day of counting the first day of the CWC :P.

You can count for me that day. I'll be pretty busy. ;)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jem12345 said:

You can count for me that day. I'll be pretty busy. ;)

Sure, I'll be an admin. I guess we'll have to find someone else to count that day because it seems we're both pretty busy ;). Although, it seems your schedule has cleared up because @xZoneHunter is about to beat you in your matchup and I'll be doing the same.

Edited by Kent10201
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Kent10201 said:

Sure, I'll be an admin. I guess we'll have to find someone else to count that day because it seems we're both pretty busy ;). Although, it seems your schedule has cleared up because @xZoneHunter is about to beat you in your matchup and I'll be doing the same.

Yeah, but I'm banking on you taking out zone and then me taking you out. That way, I'll still win the tiebreaker.

47 minutes ago, jem12345 said:

Yeah, but I'm banking on you taking out zone and then me taking you out. That way, I'll still win the tiebreaker.

I'm banking on beating both of you and winning the season undefeated. That way, I won't have to rely on a  tiebreaker.

Edited by Kent10201
  • Like 1