Mutant Exterminator Glitched at 50 Kills

Rittsui

6 minutes ago, DynamesFPS said:

My bad, I didn't see that one. Title was somewhat vague.

It's all good. I mainly linked you it to let you know that the other people in that thread with the same glitch managed to get the trophy to pop by getting a few more kills.

12 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

It's all good. I mainly linked you it to let you know that the other people in that thread with the same glitch managed to get the trophy to pop by getting a few more kills.

Yep, I just got it at 52 kills instead of 50. Thanks for the info.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Brink-2-Chaos said:

i swear i have done this at least twice with the mec

It took a few times when 1 of us went fot it, poped 1st time 4 me. Think its buggy.

Also another tip is to do it away from the infected areas.

Edited by Leenewbe

It's not really glitched, I had the same problem but discovered that it was from participating in the beta.  Any mutant kills you performed during the beta are still counted on the stat web page however, the trophy starts counting from zero, not wherever you left off during beta. 

On 5/29/2017 at 3:42 AM, DerelictSoul said:

It's not really glitched, I had the same problem but discovered that it was from participating in the beta.  Any mutant kills you performed during the beta are still counted on the stat web page however, the trophy starts counting from zero, not wherever you left off during beta. 

It is glitched, I never played the beta. I only started playing in May, and I got the trophy at 53 kills. Glitch may not have been the correct term, something like not calculating at the correct amount trigger would be better I guess.

Edited by DynamesFPS

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/2/2017 at 3:43 PM, DynamesFPS said:

It is glitched, I never played the beta. I only started playing in May, and I got the trophy at 53 kills. Glitch may not have been the correct term, something like not calculating at the correct amount trigger would be better I guess.

Right on, you are the first I've heard of with miscalculations that wasn't in the beta, I stand corrected xD