Hidden trophies??

Hey guys,

So I recently looked on my PSN Profile and it says I have 146 hidden trophies?? I don't hide trophies or anything. I also haven't got any games hidden as I just checked on my PS4. Any ideas? Thanks.

11 minutes ago, Nitro said:

Hey guys,

So I recently looked on my PSN Profile and it says I have 146 hidden trophies?? I don't hide trophies or anything. I also haven't got any games hidden as I just checked on my PS4. Any ideas? Thanks.

Same, I wouldn't worry about it will probably sort itself out in the mix

Were Sony hit by the the WannaCry thing or something?  Or is this just some other issue they are having with coincidental timing?  On the PS4 and Vita my latest games with trophy unlocks are not showing up at the top of my trophy lists and when I view trophy lists for games only one trophy instead of the whole list is showing up at times.  On here I suddenly have 20 hidden trophies while my most recent trophies bar is showing Saints Row IV Re-Elected trophies as my latest trophies (Should be a trophy in fl0w) but the game isn't at the top of the list.  Come on Sony! ? 

I've been hit with the problem too. Somehow I have 62 hidden trophies for no reason...

I've identified them to be the trophies for NORN9 Var Commons and Code: Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~ (both Vita games).

I checked under Settings on my PS4, and both those games aren't hidden at all. No idea what's going on.

If anyone notices things going back to normal, please let us know.

9 minutes ago, Esquoret said:

I've been hit with the problem too. Somehow I have 62 hidden trophies for no reason...

I've identified them to be the trophies for NORN9 Var Commons and Code: Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~ (both Vita games).

I checked under Settings on my PS4, and both those games aren't hidden at all. No idea what's going on.

My hidden stats are fine now, the only problem that remains is the order of the games on my trophy list. They aren't sorted by "last played"

2 hours ago, Esquoret said:

That's odd that. Cause Virtue's Last Reward seems to be hidden for me (as well as a couple of other plats) but Code Realize is still there for me :/

6 hours ago, cjshaitan said:

Same, I wouldn't worry about it will probably sort itself out in the mix

Glad I'm not the only one.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, ryankamal1998 said:

It's hidden Ac revelations and one other game I think. Also I was trying to synch some bo3 trophies I earnt earlier but I couldn't find the trophy list anywhere. It's fixed now but the "last played" on my profile is all messed up.

I just earned another trophy, so I will sync up now to see if it is fixed or not.

EDIT: It's fixed. Just earn another trophy and your hiddens will be gone, although list the post previous to mine, the last played order is a bit fucked up still.

Edited by Nitro
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, Nitro said:

I just earned another trophy, so I will sync up now to see if it is fixed or not.

EDIT: It's fixed. Just earn another trophy and your hiddens will be gone, although last the post previous to mine, the last played order is a bit fucked up still.

Okay thank you I will try in a bit

I'm having the same problem.  I tried Nitro's suggestion and earned a new trophy on my Vita, synched it, and it is still saying I have hidden trophies.  I know most of them are earlier, using my 10,000th as a benchmark, which should be the Plat for Rogue Legacy.  This is kind of annoying

3 minutes ago, jasondm300 said:

I'm having the same problem.  I tried Nitro's suggestion and earned a new trophy on my Vita, synched it, and it is still saying I have hidden trophies.  I know most of them are earlier, using my 10,000th as a benchmark, which should be the Plat for Rogue Legacy.  This is kind of annoying

I just tried the suggestion and ended up with even more hidden trophies lol. Pretty annoying. Gone from 299 hidden which was what I already had, to over 400.

Edited by ryankamal1998
Mixed up numbers.
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Nitro said:

Hey guys,

I have the same problem. 35 trophies hidden. I have 100 plats but currently showing 99 plats on PSNPROFILES. Well I've checked what games were hidden on my PS APP by comparing the list to PSNPROFILES. My games were Barbie, Toy Story, NBA JAM and Far Cry Blood Dragon and all from my PS3 which I havent switch on in awhile. Weird. 

Edited by DF007gamer

46 minutes ago, DF007gamer said:

I have the same problem. 35 trophies hidden. I have 100 plats but currently showing 99 plats on PSNPROFILES. Well I've checked what games were hidden on my PS APP by comparing the list to PSNPROFILES. My games were Barbie, Toy Story, NBA JAM and Far Cry Blood Dragon and all from my PS3 which I havent switch on in awhile. Weird. 

My two plats I'm missing are Grim Fandango (earned completly on my Vita) and Infamous: First Light

I have got a similar problem in terms of the trophies not showing / syncing correctly. For me, it does not update my most recent Platinum (Love Quiz) correctly. If you look at my profile, you can see that I have completed it like half an hour ago, but the entry of the game does not "slip" to the top spot but remains a bit lower. At psntl, there is also a mark saying "hidden trophies" below my avatar although I have never hidden any.

It seems that psn is a bit messed up today :) 

6 minutes ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

So, i need to earn 1 trophy on the VITA and than synch?

That didn't fix it for me. If you look on my profile you'll see my lasted earned trophy and notice a problem