Nitro

Hidden trophies??

35 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

 

So I recently looked on my PSN Profile and it says I have 146 hidden trophies?? I don't hide trophies or anything. I also haven't got any games hidden as I just checked on my PS4. Any ideas? Thanks.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Nitro said:

Hey guys,

 

So I recently looked on my PSN Profile and it says I have 146 hidden trophies?? I don't hide trophies or anything. I also haven't got any games hidden as I just checked on my PS4. Any ideas? Thanks.

 

Same, I wouldn't worry about it will probably sort itself out in the mix

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do hope it fixes itself as its happened to me. I've never touched the hidden trophies option and when i try to connect to psn to check for hidden trophies the connection to server times out before i can reach the bottom to check.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PSN's trophy servers are still acting weird clearly. Not much you can do but ride it out.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Funny, I never payed attention to that detail since I was more worried about why 2 of the trophies that I earned didn't appear the the area where it shows the latest trophies that you earned.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have the same problem, also my completion percentage went down. I also have some trophies in my trophy log but the game is missing on my profile (Doki Doki in my case)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Were Sony hit by the the WannaCry thing or something?  Or is this just some other issue they are having with coincidental timing?  On the PS4 and Vita my latest games with trophy unlocks are not showing up at the top of my trophy lists and when I view trophy lists for games only one trophy instead of the whole list is showing up at times.  On here I suddenly have 20 hidden trophies while my most recent trophies bar is showing Saints Row IV Re-Elected trophies as my latest trophies (Should be a trophy in fl0w) but the game isn't at the top of the list.  Come on Sony! 😱 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been hit with the problem too. Somehow I have 62 hidden trophies for no reason...

 

I've identified them to be the trophies for NORN9 Var Commons and Code: Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~ (both Vita games).

 

I checked under Settings on my PS4, and both those games aren't hidden at all. No idea what's going on.

 

If anyone notices things going back to normal, please let us know.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Esquoret said:

I've been hit with the problem too. Somehow I have 62 hidden trophies for no reason...

 

I've identified them to be the trophies for NORN9 Var Commons and Code: Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~ (both Vita games).

 

I checked under Settings on my PS4, and both those games aren't hidden at all. No idea what's going on.

 

If anyone notices things going back to normal, please let us know.

 

My hidden stats are fine now, the only problem that remains is the order of the games on my trophy list. They aren't sorted by "last played"

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank God I looked for a post on this. I was trying to work out what trophy was hidden & stressing out hahahaha. Same thing happening to me it seems, hopefully it's fixed soon. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Esquoret said:

I've been hit with the problem too. Somehow I have 62 hidden trophies for no reason...

 

I've identified them to be the trophies for NORN9 Var Commons and Code: Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~ (both Vita games).

 

I checked under Settings on my PS4, and both those games aren't hidden at all. No idea what's going on.

 

If anyone notices things going back to normal, please let us know.

That's odd that. Cause Virtue's Last Reward seems to be hidden for me (as well as a couple of other plats) but Code Realize is still there for me :/

 

6 hours ago, cjshaitan said:

 

Same, I wouldn't worry about it will probably sort itself out in the mix

Glad I'm not the only one.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's hidden Ac revelations and one other game I think. Also I was trying to synch some bo3 trophies I earnt earlier but I couldn't find the trophy list anywhere. It's fixed now but the "last played" on my profile is all messed up.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, ryankamal1998 said:

It's hidden Ac revelations and one other game I think. Also I was trying to synch some bo3 trophies I earnt earlier but I couldn't find the trophy list anywhere. It's fixed now but the "last played" on my profile is all messed up.

I just earned another trophy, so I will sync up now to see if it is fixed or not.

EDIT: It's fixed. Just earn another trophy and your hiddens will be gone, although list the post previous to mine, the last played order is a bit fucked up still.

Edited by Nitro
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Nitro said:

I just earned another trophy, so I will sync up now to see if it is fixed or not.

EDIT: It's fixed. Just earn another trophy and your hiddens will be gone, although last the post previous to mine, the last played order is a bit fucked up still.

 

Okay thank you I will try in a bit

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm having the same problem.  I tried Nitro's suggestion and earned a new trophy on my Vita, synched it, and it is still saying I have hidden trophies.  I know most of them are earlier, using my 10,000th as a benchmark, which should be the Plat for Rogue Legacy.  This is kind of annoying

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jasondm300 said:

I'm having the same problem.  I tried Nitro's suggestion and earned a new trophy on my Vita, synched it, and it is still saying I have hidden trophies.  I know most of them are earlier, using my 10,000th as a benchmark, which should be the Plat for Rogue Legacy.  This is kind of annoying

 

I just tried the suggestion and ended up with even more hidden trophies lol. Pretty annoying. Gone from 299 hidden which was what I already had, to over 400.

Edited by ryankamal1998
Mixed up numbers.
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Nitro said:

Hey guys,

 

So I recently looked on my PSN Profile and it says I have 146 hidden trophies?? I don't hide trophies or anything. I also haven't got any games hidden as I just checked on my PS4. Any ideas? Thanks.

 

I have the same problem. 35 trophies hidden. I have 100 plats but currently showing 99 plats on PSNPROFILES. Well I've checked what games were hidden on my PS APP by comparing the list to PSNPROFILES. My games were Barbie, Toy Story, NBA JAM and Far Cry Blood Dragon and all from my PS3 which I havent switch on in awhile. Weird. 

Edited by DF007gamer
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, DF007gamer said:

 

I have the same problem. 35 trophies hidden. I have 100 plats but currently showing 99 plats on PSNPROFILES. Well I've checked what games were hidden on my PS APP by comparing the list to PSNPROFILES. My games were Barbie, Toy Story, NBA JAM and Far Cry Blood Dragon and all from my PS3 which I havent switch on in awhile. Weird. 

My two plats I'm missing are Grim Fandango (earned completly on my Vita) and Infamous: First Light

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, jasondm300 said:

My two plats I'm missing are Grim Fandango (earned completly on my Vita) and Infamous: First Light

 

So it's random games because my Infamous: First Light trophies are showing

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have got a similar problem in terms of the trophies not showing / syncing correctly. For me, it does not update my most recent Platinum (Love Quiz) correctly. If you look at my profile, you can see that I have completed it like half an hour ago, but the entry of the game does not "slip" to the top spot but remains a bit lower. At psntl, there is also a mark saying "hidden trophies" below my avatar although I have never hidden any.

 

It seems that psn is a bit messed up today :) 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

So, i need to earn 1 trophy on the VITA and than synch?

That didn't fix it for me. If you look on my profile you'll see my lasted earned trophy and notice a problem

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, ryankamal1998 said:

 

I just tried the suggestion and ended up with even more hidden trophies lol. Pretty annoying. Gone from 299 hidden which was what I already had, to over 400.

 

Careful Ryan another couple of updates and you will have no trophies left

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.