Hidden trophies??

Been researching this issue as it's showing I have hidden trophies here and on other trophy tracking sites.  This just started happening to me today.  I've checked all three of my devices and I don't have anything hidden.  The way it's updating is also weird.  I played Madden 13 today and while the trophies update the game is no where near the top of my list chronologically.

It's showing in my PS4 list of trophies properly but not here on this site or others.   Is PSN sending wonky info to the servers?

Another interesting thing to note is the amount of hidden trophies seems to drop each time I sync with new trophies.  Earlier today it was 260+ hidden...it's down to 96 hidden now.  

Edited by tuffmuff

I was also surprised to see I had 50 hidden trophies just after updating my profile (I used to hide some, but that was ages ago).

I checked on trophy leaders and I found out the game I was supposedly hiding (Guitar Hero Live), so it only appears to affect PSNProfiles, because I could see it both on psntrophyleaders and on PSN.

Something weird is going on. Seems to be random.

Hope it gets fixed soon.

I have the same thing happen to me. I've gotten the "Save The Homeland" platinum trophy on friday and it finally synced on my PSN yesterday so now I can finally see it but it's still hidden along with 4 other trophies from the game on PSNProfiles. What gives? It's driving me nuts knowing that on here I have 125 platinums and on my Playstation I have 126 ?

Fixed. What you have to do. If you have trophies missing from a certain game turn off that game on your playstation console so no one see's it. Then get a trophy and sync it to your psn and update on psnprofiles. You'll find that your game is missing. Now go back and uncheck that game so anyone can see it and get another trophy from any game and sync once again. Then update on psnprofile and you should see all your missing trophies! I hope this helps for anyone who is having the same problem! ;) 

Edited by ChampionPrince
  • Like 1