In what order to play Main Game + DLC

jakdaxter3072

DLC's all intended to be post game content, chronologically. So right now. The General Knoxx DLC in particular scales between level 34 to 50. Doctor Ned can be done as early as level 10, but it'll overlevel you for the rest of the main story if you do. The Underdome is best done with a high leveled character (yours) playing as player 2, and a bait character under level 12 playing as player 1 on splitscreen to lower the difficulty. Claptrap's Robolution is intended on being done last, as it ends right in the same place as you started the game in the first place, but I think the level scaling is the same as General Knoxx. If you want a real challenge though, leave the DLC off until after you've reached the Vault Boss on a 2nd playthrough, then play through them for fun. Every single enemy, including the zombie swarms, will be one level above your character's permanently, even if your character has reached the cap at level 69. One thing though, you want to visit the Underdome as soon as you can, because you can claim a storage locker there to leave spare guns in for later use. Handy if you find a gun you can't quite use yet, but don't have much space in your inventory to keep.

Edited by damon8r351
  • Like 2

If you're going for 100%, collecting the random drops from Claptrap's revolution will be the biggest grind. Oil cans, fish, panties, some other crap.. still working on that one myself. Moxxi's tournament took me and a friend over 10 hours to complete, it was hands down the least fun. Ned is cool and easy, crawmerax the hardest. Completionist on General Knoxx is glitchy, 3 missions in particular - make sure you back up the save before attempting it..

• Like 1

Thanks for the update guys. I have decided to finish the Underdome right now & its hands down so mind numbing boring. After that thinking of doing the General Knoxx due to its high difficulty & being glitchy.

Rest i'll finish in 2nd playthrough. What are your thoughts?

Hopefully people will join your game for Moxxi's Underdome.. we had several off and on during the course of our run and it helps (make sure online/public match is selected for that one - opposite for Knoxx - play that one alone). If no one joins send me an in game msg, I will help with one (ONE) larger tournament lol.. GL! :')

i was so close to the last trophy last night, was on Round 16 when the power went off.. It was literally for just 2min but the damage was done.The game booted me back to the Main Menu & all that progress & time down the drain... ?

Plus not once did i get any player to join me for the Under Dome. I'm currently playing it split screen using the Dummy Host Method. 

I read that for Knoxx one ought to play it Offline..

Edited by jakdaxter3072

Just now, jakdaxter3072 said:

i was so close to the last trophy last night, was on Round 16 when the power went off.. It was literally for just 2min but the damage was done.The game booted me back to the Main Menu & all that progress & time down the drain... 1f620.png

at least it can be tried again, as for dealing with the boredom. put something good on TV or even on the PC. it help's prevent sanity from being lost. i had to do this when it came to dealing with the underdome arena.

5 minutes ago, kingdrake2 said:

at least it can be tried again, as for dealing with the boredom. put something good on TV or even on the PC. it help's prevent sanity from being lost. i had to do this when it came to dealing with the underdome arena.

Thats what i do, play sth on the laptop & mute the console. By the last 5 rounds even that doesn't help, bcos by that time you're ready to kill yourself.