A1rPun

How to beat all Asteroid Levels

6 posts in this topic

Hey fellow gamers,

I want to know where I can earn this trophy because Asteroid is not a planet in the story.

I saw Asteroid on the time trials page but that requires a full play-through without quitting!

Before I start this run I want to make sure there is no other way of beating the Asteroid planet.

14L06274b.png

Signal Complete: Asteroid
Beat all Asteroid Levels

Anyone knows this? Thanks.

Only one guy has the trophy it seems so probably best asking him. Give that only one person has it that's probably the only way to earn it 

Great question!  

The answer is yes... unfortunately.  The only way to unlock the asteroid level trophy is to complete a full time trial.  As of now, there are only two people with the trophy, and I'm the only one on PSNprofiles.  If you want to keep your time low, there is a way to stop the timer if you need to walk away from the game.  The best way to do this is to simply die and then pause the game extremely quickly.  Also, the trophy is much more doable if you're using helmet mode. 

Thanks for the replies. I knew I had to do the time trial.

Great tip switching to helmet mode, haven't tried it yet but some obstacles disappear right? Only one way to find out :). 

There might be a 3rd achiever soon :P hopefully a lot more to come because this game is good! 

Yes, any gate that you pass through in helmet disappears after you fly through it.  This is also true for gates that you turn on with blue switches.  So, a good strategy for levels with giant rotating blue gates is to simply hover over the switch and let the blues gates hit you and disappear. 

Just earned the trophy! It wasn't that bad, it took me less than 2 hours.

The only levels that gave me trouble are the ones with pink rotating gates.

Helmet mode is a must :P!

Oh and don't idle your controller when NOT in the pause menu, the game will warp you back to the main menu after ~10 seconds idle.