Crushing Survival Mode Questions READ!!!

Crushing Survival is still very much doable. You should check out a YouTube channel by the name of "wolker4". He manages to finish every stage on Crushing with 3 stars with a large margin for error. He covers most of the basic Survival strategies and methods that allow players that just need the trophies that make Crushing a little easier.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 5/16/2017 at 11:45 AM, Sitrongr said:

Crushing Survival is still very much doable. You should check out a YouTube channel by the name of "wolker4". He manages to finish every stage on Crushing with 3 stars with a large margin for error. He covers most of the basic Survival strategies and methods that allow players that just need the trophies that make Crushing a little easier.

I'll just add that getting 3 stars on all levels alone is a SIGNIFICANT challenge. Just because you see a video of someone doing it effortlessly doesn't mean that it will be as easy for you. I know since I've been trying myself and let me tell you, level 8--10 are ridiculously hard to do on time.

I recommend you find someone to co-op with, at least for the later levels.

• Like 2

Hi everyone, I have a general question: which level do you recommend to get "Crushing"on Survival mode on solo? (to get one or three stars) When I was looking gaming sessions, it seems that levels 8-10 are quite a pain in the ass and a lot of people require help. So does it mean that levels 1-7 are doable solo in crushing and if so which level do I need to be? (and which are the better guns?) Thank for any help or advice. 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, jmartinez8089 said:

Stage 2 and 4 bosses drop pistol upgrades. Stage 6, 8, and 10 bosses drop long gun upgrades.

The answer i was looking for. Thank you so much you two for making clear things. Also does difficulty matter? What if I play on easy? Will I still get the upgrades for all the guns?

Edited by Abysm_Nucleus

Bosses on light and moderate can drop level 2 and 3 upgrades.

Bosses on hard drop up to level 4 upgrades.

Bosses on crushing drop up to level 5 upgrades.

So if you want to level all your guns to 5, you're better off farming them all to level 3 on light difficulty (or moderate if you'd prefer matchmaking). After that you'd want to play hard long enough, or farm some of the easier stages to get level 4 guns. Then once you'd hit crushing, you'd only see level 5 upgrades.

You don't of course have to do all that, but I believe higher difficulty bosses can still drop lower level upgrades. So if all your guns aren't leveled up, you'd be getting rank 2 and 3 upgrades from crushing bosses, since they only upgrade by +1 in one go, and not straight to level 5 from 1.

• Like 2

On 7/17/2017 at 5:09 PM, rafael_martines said:

Finally 100% jezz, I got this at the limit of the time for the three stars, It's possible guys, but prepare for a lot of frustration for just a Silver Trophy

20116770_1763794156982362_53099108315332

How much did you spend on micro transactions?

• 3 weeks later...
On 16 May 2017 at 5:45 PM, Sitrongr said:

I've just watched a couple of his videos and he makes it look so easy.

It seems as though the most important thing is to learn and remember the spawn points.

On 17/07/2017 at 3:11 PM, KGery91 said:

Wow that's amazing. Did you solo it? I will try to do this trophy as well next week :D

I did it with a team: bolapapelistica and wtjkit

On 22/07/2017 at 6:18 PM, willmill97 said:

How much did you spend on micro transactions?

If you mean, real money, I spent nothing

On 24/07/2017 at 5:11 AM, suresh_thangaraj said:

What load-out you have used?

Speedy G3

Enhanced Radar 2 (this one is obligatory always)

Quick Healer 1

Helping Hand 2

Mystical Expert 2 (mainly because when you are fighting the final boss, you can buy three Path of Indra, so you can heal your team mates while you teletransport to their location)

Edited by rafael_martines

• 3 weeks later...
On 2017-9-3 at 0:06 PM, shorty2905 said:

If you still want to do it solo, check out my video guide series.

I did every 10 stages solo in the current patch and made detailed video guides for each of them.

Currently at 6/10 Videos because I'm still editing.

Should be complete in a few days.

Uncharted 4: Survival Crushing 30 Stars (Solo)

You are a god amongst men...

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Demon--Prototype said:

You are a god amongst men...

Wow, didn't expect that ?

currently reuploading Stage 8, there was something wrong with the sync.

Probably Stage 9 today. Stage 10 tomorrow if everything goes down as planned, its a 30 min vid, so this might take a while.

On 9/3/2017 at 3:06 AM, shorty2905 said:

If you still want to do it solo, check out my video guide series.

I did every 10 stages solo in the current patch and made detailed video guides for each of them.

Currently at 6/10 Videos because I'm still editing.

Should be complete in a few days.

Uncharted 4: Survival Crushing 30 Stars (Solo)

I saw your video for stage 1 but you complete it in 3:54. I thought the requirement for stage 1 is 3:30?

6 hours ago, willmill97 said:

I saw your video for stage 1 but you complete it in 3:54. I thought the requirement for stage 1 is 3:30?

On crushing the requirements differ.

1 - 4:00                 6 - 13:20

2 - 7:00                 7 - 13:10

3 - 6:00                 8 - 15:50

4 - 12:00               9 - 15:00

5 - 9:00               10 - 24:00

Edited by shorty2905
  • Like 4