Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - A PSNProfiles Continuous Multiplayer Gaming Event

8 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

That's too bad.

@cjshaitan @zajac9999 we still on for today, GMT 1200? It's still doable for me I think, almost had some plans that would have ruined it but I rescheduled.

@Super-Fly Spider-Guy @angelgrievous @DuckSwimmer are you able to join today? (I'm just blindly @'ing people who are not in the session again)

Yes i am in, I have only played it once so I am going to be amazing for sure ?. How many hrs till it starts 

• Like 1

Just now, cjshaitan said:

Yes i am in, I have only played it once so I am going to be amazing for sure 1f61c.png. How many hrs till it starts 

Well if you played as much as me back in the day, surely this new game is like remembering how to ride a bike after not having sat on one for a few years.

Should be 2.5 hours from now, it's 1130 for me right now and I'm on GMT+2

9 minutes ago, cjshaitan said:

Yep that will be 10pm for me which is perfect. And by once I mean literally one race. Go easy 1f600.png

@angelgrievous can give you many tips. He even managed to teach me something that I hadn't figured out on my own, not many people can do that when it comes to Mario games.

P.S. @cjshaitan, @zajac9999: first time playing with me, so just letting you know that I switch between setting up 5 battles and 4 to 8 races. If you feel like you're almost done, drop a "last one for me" message, so we don't have to see you drop out suddenly.

Personally, I could do more than just the single hour I think. Also, personally I'd say that unless we already start a session with only 2 players, once we get under three it's the end for me, I like to play with more people together.

1 hour ago, BillyHorrible said:

That's too bad.

@cjshaitan @zajac9999 we still on for today, GMT 1200? It's still doable for me I think, almost had some plans that would have ruined it but I rescheduled.

@Super-Fly Spider-Guy @angelgrievous @DuckSwimmer are you able to join today? (I'm just blindly @'ing people who are not in the session again)

I got work in the morning and I gotta be up around 7:30ish for it. If I happen to be up at 6 I'll bop on but the odds are unlikely. Definitely down the for the week after though, Queen's Birthday represent.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, zajac9999 said:

I prefer race over battle, don't mind playing with just 2, buf ofc 3 is better. Also, what was this tip? Share the wealth. :P

Well if it just starts with 2 then fine by me but personally, if we're with three or more then I'm fine with letting it end once there's only two left.

Personally, I prefer a mix but I like races more, which is why I often pick 8 races instead of 4 and 5 battles instead of 10. I would not dismiss battles altogether though.

If you jump when you hit a ramp or whatever thing that'll make you do a a jump in the air anyways, you get a boost. I think that's something left over from the jump tricks from bikes in the Wii, I never liked the bikes though so it's not something I figured out to do in my own on 8 since it works with karts as well now.

Just now, zajac9999 said:

Ready and waiting. Is there something I need to do? I assume @BillyHorribleis hosting? Can you just invite me? I don't know how it works honestly.

I've created a room so if you go into online in the game, you can click on me to join me.

Also still waiting on @cjshaitan, @SolidJD was here as well at first but he's in the Arms testfire now.

1 minute ago, BillyHorrible said:

I've created a room so if you go into online in the game, you can click on me to join me.

Also still waiting on @cjshaitan, @SolidJD was here as well at first but he's in the Arms testfire now.

I'm not on your friends list. You never added me. My code is on the previous page still.