The Crew 2 Announced

Shadiochao

http://gematsu.com/2017/05/crew-2-announced

Ubisoft has announced The Crew 2.

The game will launch within the company’s current fiscal year, which ends March 31, 2018.

More information is expected at Ubisoft’s E3 2017 press conference.

The first game was apparently a disaster at launch, but I only played it after all the patches and I thought it turned out to be very competent arcade racer. Much more so than the likes of NFS 2015, though that may not be saying much.

Hopefully all the things they've learnt since the first release helps make this a successful and regular new franchise

4 hours ago, Shadiochao said:

http://gematsu.com/2017/05/crew-2-announced

The first game was apparently a disaster at launch, but I only played it after all the patches and I thought it turned out to be very competent arcade racer. Much more so than the likes of NFS 2015, though that may not be saying much.

Hopefully all the things they've learnt since the first release helps make this a successful and regular new franchise

Agreed. I've been with The Crew through good times and bad and although the game has it's flaws, it's very enjoyable. My biggest demands would be better graphics and to fix all the little glitches while driving. 

• Like 1

The first game did have some problems which took ubisoft a very long time to sort out but apart from the few problems i came across i really enjoyed playing it to be honest i even managed to get the platinum. Think i pre-order this when we get a chance too.

D00M3D_UK_.png

• Like 1

As one of the few people who have actually Platinumed The Crew, I cannot wait. Between this, Project Cars 2, NFS 2017 and Gran Turismo Sport (if it doesn't get delayed again =/) I'm gonna be swamped with racing games. 

That said I hope customization is improved compared to before suck as locking off stock parts and forcing mods on some of the vehicles. Also more Japanese tuners and Muscle Cars from post 1973. Also most importantly a vinyl editor like the one in NFS 2015 and a number of other racing games. Simple things like that could really expand the sequel. 

• Like 2

The first game plat was an absolute chore. 5000 miles was boring. The online is an absolute mess. And I didn't play it until after all the fixes. That being said, as an arcade racer I enjoyed the story and the basic premise. I'll definitely get crew 2 but probably wait a while to see how the first version is with bugs and stuff. 

On 5/17/2017 at 6:28 PM, turpinator1986 said:

The first game plat was an absolute chore. 5000 miles was boring. The online is an absolute mess. And I didn't play it until after all the fixes. That being said, as an arcade racer I enjoyed the story and the basic premise. I'll definitely get crew 2 but probably wait a while to see how the first version is with bugs and stuff. 

LOL for Overclocker any sane person would've rubber banded their controller and leave it on.

On 5/17/2017 at 0:29 PM, silnev said:

As one of the few people who have actually Platinumed The Crew, I cannot wait. Between this, Project Cars 2, NFS 2017 and Gran Turismo Sport (if it doesn't get delayed again =/) I'm gonna be swamped with racing games. 

That said I hope customization is improved compared to before suck as locking off stock parts and forcing mods on some of the vehicles. Also more Japanese tuners and Muscle Cars from post 1973. Also most importantly a vinyl editor like the one in NFS 2015 and a number of other racing games. Simple things like that could really expand the sequel. 

I really liked the customization so I have no idea what you're talking about. I mean it's was so intricate so how could you be disappointed? 

When the game forced mods on my cars I couldn't remove or how certain parts where straight up locked off. Like why couldn't I have a blower on a dirt spec muscle car? Or how the Dirt Spec 69 Charger has a bullbar that if I could put on a perf spec, I could make a pretty convincing General Lee tribute, but I can't for no real reason other then to lock off mods.  

Edited by silnev

On 26-5-2017 at 7:16 AM, SuperSaiyan3985 said:

LOL for Overclocker any sane person would've rubber banded their controller and leave it on.

Don't forget the people who just enjoy the game enough to keep playing :) I'm sure I'll get that trophy naturally one day, I think I'm at 2.8k by now with one of my cars.

On 6/1/2017 at 6:20 AM, BillyHorrible said:

Don't forget the people who just enjoy the game enough to keep playing :) I'm sure I'll get that trophy naturally one day, I think I'm at 2.8k by now with one of my cars.

Haha no my friend, it's not about that. It's the fact that if you ever plan on getting that trophy you have to use one car and one car only, and WTH wants to do that? I played the game long after I got Platinum and I've put 300 hours into it.