(PSN Issue) Game order is wrong

5 hours ago, Sly Ripper said:

That's how they appear on PSN

Mine isn't. They appear in the correct order on psn but haven't done so on the site since your last maintenance 2 days ago. I even earned two trophies last night. Just updated my profile on the site and it's still out of order. I'm not the only one this has happened to either.

7t8ker0.jpg

x5ppJF9.png

Edited by Phil
  • Like 3

I just noticed this. Disregard my comment from a I've. I synced my PS4 again and Persona 4 moved to the top but not here on the site. I don't believe this is a PSN issue now if all of my systems show the order correctly

same problem here, my newly updated games dont come in the correct order. I Also for some reason have been getting "random" numbers of hidden trophies. this afternoon it was 2, then 4 and 10 now its 102 hidden trophies.

1 minute ago, de-bizon said:

same problem here, my newly updated games dont come in the correct order. I Also for some reason have been getting "random" numbers of hidden trophies. this afternoon it was 2, then 4 and 10 now its 102 hidden trophies.

It only seems to effect recently played games. However, I had no problems when I started the Silver Case unless this is only happening to Vita and PS3 games

2 minutes ago, Terra said:

It only seems to effect recently played games. However, I had no problems when I started the Silver Case unless this is only happening to Vita and PS3 games

For me its been PS4 games that didn't show up in the right order, they were all games i had started allready long ago. Wich games / trophies are hidden i haven't found out yet.

For some reason Gone Home (one of my later played games)got up top to the top agian. but has dissapeared from the top again now that i updated my profile again with some new added trophies.

Edited by de-bizon

1 minute ago, de-bizon said:

For me its been PS4 games that didn't show up in the right order, they were all games i had started allready long ago. Wich games / trophies are hidden i haven't found out yet.

This is likely happening because of the recent site maintenance. I can see why it can be annoying now if you just earned trophies from a game you haven't played in years and it doesn't move up from the list. I do hope this gets corrected soon...it doesn't help my OCD

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Phil said:

Mine isn't. They appear in the correct order on psn but haven't done so on the site since your last maintenance 2 days ago. I even earned two trophies last night. Just updated my profile on the site and it's still out of order. I'm not the only one this has happened to either.

7t8ker0.jpg

You can see the scrollbar is at the top, there's no ordering options on PSN:

QW0MCtc.jpg

Edit: I don't know what is happening here, I have those 6 games on my profile (with games in between) but they appear in the order from the screenshot. Seems like PSN is shuffling the order to compare trophies when it shouldn't. Can someone else post a screenie viewing this user's trophies?

This is what @madbuk sees:

QW9AE03.png

For anyone wanting confirmation that it's a PSN issue, check out your trophy list on the official Sony site: https://www.playstation.com/en-us/my/public-trophies/

You'll see the same wonky ordering that PSNprofiles has now. With that said, why isn't this same problem affecting certain other trophy sites?

Edit: Wait, it's even weirder than this. *My* profile shows the incorrect ordering (i.e., the same ordering as PSNprofiles) on the official Sony site, but prarpin's profile shows the correct ordering on the official Sony site. The hell?

Edited by NathanielJohn

19 minutes ago, NathanielJohn said:

For anyone wanting confirmation that it's a PSN issue, check out your trophy list on the official Sony site: https://www.playstation.com/en-us/my/public-trophies/

You'll see the same wonky ordering that PSNprofiles has now. With that said, why isn't this same problem affecting certain other trophy sites?

The other site shows the same wrong order for me (except for Persona 5, that is correct for some reason): 

KNBF0XV.jpg

17 minutes ago, NathanielJohn said:

Edit: Wait, it's even weirder than this. *My* profile shows the incorrect ordering (i.e., the same ordering as PSNprofiles) on the official Sony site, but prarpin's profile shows the correct ordering on the official Sony site. The hell?

This thing is messing the lists at random at any given time.

I have had my list without hidden trophies here, but with the latest played game not updated, while on other site it would hide a random number of trophies (with both updates being made seconds appart), same for the reverse thing..

There's only 1 place that apparently is showing the right numbers, but that site always counted my total trophies right, but my total games always had been wrong..

Checked my trophies on the Playstation website and yup...the last two games I played are out of order. Looks like a PSN issue after all. I guess I'll be putting the Force Awakens DLC on hiatus 

So if a few of my games are out of order on the recently played on PSNprofiles and on the Compare trophies PS site there is nothing to worry about? The trophies and everything being unlocked and synced just fine but both lists are messed up (compared to when i look at my trophy list and it shows the correct order). 

There s totally something wrong with the psn.

Played and unlocked some trophies on Ps4's Destiny, didn't Came on top of my list here on psnprofiles. I can see the proper order on the "other trophies site" and on ps3.

Playing dragons crown on ps3 atm, no problems But i 'm noticing that now whenever I sync to the servers if i get inside a game to see its trophies I get stuck when backing to my games list.

There's the clock in The upper right corner like it's waiting something from the servers and I Can only switch off my console to be able to use it :(

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, T1M1D_HER0 said:

I noticed it yesterday. My ps3 isn't displaying my recently earned trophies in the proper order; but this site does.

I second this. Was going to rebuild databases. I noticed it with my trophies now.