(PSN Issue) Game order is wrong

1 hour ago, osdudu said:

IT"S ALREADY FIXEDDDDDD GUYS!!! HOORAY!

STOP GIVING PEOPLE FALSE HOPE.

Just look at your Resident Evil 6 and Resident Evil Revelations.

I swear, people not paying attention to detail is what led to this kinda problem in the first place.

On 27/05/2017 at 1:29 PM, BlackJudas77 said:

The other sites might simply be setting the order themselves rather rhan relying on PSN to do so. Which confuses the point completely. 

I assume if Sony doesn't pull it's head out of its ass then Sly may have to implement a sorting order to override the broken PSN order.

I would be 100% for this. Because right now, our "Last Played" sorting simply has become a lie. It should just be named "PSN" sorting.

4 hours ago, FrozennDusk said:

Without earning any new trophies since my last plat, PSNTL and the PlayStation Webster have both updated with the correct order, so only PSNP is the one with the wrong order for me.

What is this PlayStation Webster you speak of? Another trophy tracking site? (I can't find it on Google.)

I registered for TrueTrophies last night just to have a look, and they have the same issue as we have here.

PSNTL sometimes suffers from the hidden trophies problem, but usually corrects after another trophy earned and synced. But yeah, at least the ordering is good over there.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Esquoret said:

I registered for TrueTrophies last night just to have a look, and they have the same issue as we have here.

PSNTL sometimes suffers from the hidden trophies problem, but usually corrects after another trophy earned and synced. But yeah, at least the ordering is good over there.

My TrueTrophies account is the correct order and always has been for me, I do get the hidden trophy issue on PSNTL but after a manual site sync this goes away.

Just started playing TT Game of Thrones PS3 version today, and well my list corrected it's self when i earned and synced my trophies.

However it's saying i earned Game of Thrones trophies on the 28th when i started today on the 29th, not sure if that is normal since i live in Australia but it shouldn't be right?

Also don't but Telltale games on PS3, There horribly ported on the dam machine.

8 hours ago, Esquoret said:

STOP GIVING PEOPLE FALSE HOPE.

Just look at your Resident Evil 6 and Resident Evil Revelations.

I swear, people not paying attention to detail is what led to this kinda problem in the first place.

I would be 100% for this. Because right now, our "Last Played" sorting simply has become a lie. It should just be named "PSN" sorting.

What is this PlayStation Webster you speak of? Another trophy tracking site? (I can't find it on Google.)

Seriously it's fixed you can check on PS App on mobile, maybe need a couple of new trophies and sync to PSNProfiles should fix the problem for ya.
About My resident evil, I just bought a new PS3 pal, my old was broken, and sync with all my PS3 BDs. So that's why my old games go to the top.

• Like 1

Still not fixed for me. Shows PREY (PS4), as my last played, though I managed to platinum GTAIV since then, and earned a lot of trophies in Far Cry 4 (PS3).
Maybe that's an issue - it doesn't react to PS3 games?
My recently earned trophies are displayed correctly on top of the page, but it doesn't reflect game order on my list.

PSN TrophyLeaders got it right, though there is some "hidden trophies" issue, but after manual update it seems to be OK.

Edited by WrednyPL

Ok, so I looked at the PSN app and it seems my trophies have the correct order, same for the PlayStation site. the only place it's still off is on here and I think that could be corrected through syncing after earning more trophies. I'll report back here after I get off work and test it.

They did chanege something on PSN for sure, maybe that's an issue.
I was banned by Sony because my "inappropriate PSN ID" couple of years ago, made a deal with Sony, so they changed my PSN ID, but I lost my 1636 trophies (17 plats) because they were attached to the PSN ID somehow. Since then I managed to retrieve my 14 lost plats, but that's not the case.
Three days ago I noticed I have 92 platinums, instead of 89, that I was convinced I had. Quick look on my PSN Profiles account, and it seems, like I retrieved ALL TROPHIES from my previous PSN ID (still the same account, only changed name). I don't know how, or who, but I don't mind :)
Since then there have been some incorrect data on my PSN Profiles account, mainly considering the order of my games (my first platinum in milestones - it says Brutal Legend, it should be Dead Space, but I got my second platinum in it, so it shows BL with it's original, much older date).

Anyway, since I noticed that incorrect order issue, I managed to get 2 trophies from GTAIV (including a platinum), and over 10 trophies from Far Cry 4, and still PREY is the last game I played, according to this site.

Edited by WrednyPL

It fixed itselfe for me the last days but is wrong again.

I got new trophies in Shadow of Mordor and it was fixed after syncing. Then I played a new game KH Birth by Sleep and got a trophy. There it was in the right order.

After getting some more trophies in Shadow of Mordor today it's in the wrong oder again.

not fixed....my last three trophies earned on 3 different games not showing at the top o' the list. PSNTL is still partially screwed showing last trophy earned as hidden.

My world isn't going to end because of this...just giving an update for the general audience

• Like 1