(PSN Issue) Game order is wrong

As everyone else has already said, the PS4 seems to be fine, while the PS3 and PSNP have messed up orders.

However they are messed up differently. While they both do show the same wrong game as most recent one, PSNP for instance Shows the correct order of which trophies I have earned last. My PS3 Liste even the trophies themselves in a wrong order when I check my profile.

PSNP on the other hand shows a wrong amount of my total trophy count. It has 8 less than what both my consoles show. The PS3 is accurate on that front.

So whatever the problem might be, it's not just a problem with PSN itself but with PSNP too. Otherwise it wouldn't display something that cannot be Seen anywhere.

Edited by Ivotas
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Ivotas said:

As everyone else has already said, the PS4 seems to be fine, while the PS3 and PSNP have messed up orders.

However they are messed up differently. While they both do show the same wrong game as most recent one, PSNP for instance Shows the correct order of which trophies I have earned last. My PS3 Liste even the trophies themselves in a wrong order when I check my profile.

PSNP on the other hand shows a wrong amount of my total trophy count. It has 8 less than what both my consoles show. The PS3 is accurate on that front.

So whatever the problem might be, it's not just a problem with PSN itself but with PSNP too. Otherwise it wouldn't display something that cannot be Seen anywhere.

PS3 is fine for me, it's PS4 having problems - Binding of Isaac is near the top of my list despite not earning a trophy in it since last year.

I just noticed this as this is the first day since May 16th I've got any trophies outside the current "first" game on my account. I finished Port Royale 3 then put in Skyrim PS3 to finish it's DLC off, and despite getting two trophies in it, neither the list or my background (which is set to 'last game played') will update to reflect that. Scroll down to Skyrim and you'll notice the date is today's, and they are across the top too in the list of last 10 trophies earned.

Edited by ElyssarArFeiniel
grammar

Order was finally right for a bit but now it is back to being wrong on the PS site, app, PS3, sites like this etc.  Not sure if PS4 and Vita are still fine since I have not been on them since.  Sony sure did mess something up or else they got hit by some kind of outside attack that has messed stuff up.  Still wonder about this having something to do with WannaCry due to the timing of when it started and when those attacks were hitting.  But could just be a coincidence. 

On the site and the app, Mortal Kombat X is on top, while I have earned trophies most recently on Diablo III and Atelier Totori Plus (my last played game).

BTW, has anyone paid attention to the trophy list on the PS Vita lately?

It actually shows up the correct order, but in my case the first game loaded to the list is Mortal Kombat X, followed by the others. Diablo III takes a lot of time to show up, even though I have more recent trophies...

This is now a PSNP bug I believe.

PSNTL is showing the correct games and the correct last played game (which it wasn't for awhile). Here, it is still showing LEGO City Undercover as my last played game, but with Battlefield 4 DLC trophies earned recently which was the last game I played. 

Edited by Combatting

15 minutes ago, Combatting said:

This is now a PSNP bug I believe.

PSNTL is showing the correct games and the correct last played game (which it wasn't for awhile). Here, it is still showing LEGO City Undercover as my last played game, but with Battlefield 4 DLC trophies earned recently which was the last game I played. 

Yep PSNProfiles is now controlling PSN.  Don't worry the PSNProfiles crew will fix the order here right after they do on the official Playstation site, official Playstation app, PS3 etc.  You will have to forgive them for this hiccup.  Going from operating just this site to taking over the operations of the Playstation Network is a big task.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Hayabusa85 said:

Yep PSNProfiles is now controlling PSN.  Don't worry the PSNProfiles crew will fix the order here right after they do on the official Playstation site, official Playstation app, PS3 etc.  You will have to forgive them for this hiccup.  Going from operating just this site to taking over the operations of the Playstation Network is a big task.

:/ 

Playstation.com, my PS4 and PSNTL are showing the correct order. There's clearly a problem somewhere on PSNP (not just PSN itself) otherwise it still wouldn't say LEGO City Undercover as my last played game while all other sites show BF4 as my last played game. Oh, and FYI, the app is up to date as well. 

Whatever the issue is, I hope it get's sorted soon otherwise I'll just keep on using PSNTL.

Oh, and if the Playstation website shows the correct order for me (and others), then technically speaking shouldn't PSNP be showing the correct order? 

Edited by Combatting
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, BadTitanSlayer said:

It's in the correct order but my time stamps are incorrect for a few of my games.

For this site? 

Is your time zone correct? I had that issue before I change the time zone to the correct one. 

Edited by Combatting

PSNTL shows the correct order for me, too - but it only updates the earned trophies when I update twice in a row (which I can't do here, obviously), so something's wrong there, too. My list here is out of order for quite some time, now.

Edited by Rally-Vincent---

After two days of it working correctly, it's kinda screwed up again lol I earned a trophy in Guilty Gear and it's not showing that it's updated. Yet Persona 5 updated and is reflected correctly in my trophy card. 

What a weird glitch lol

• Like 1