(PSN Issue) Game order is wrong

On 28.05.2017 at 11:50 PM, Merlarva said:

Things are getting worse for me: got some trophies in RE Revelations and the game is not on top of my list on PSNP.

The order of my recently earned trophies is wrong on PSN and PSNTL says that I've got hidden trophies AGAIN. 

OK, got more trophies in Revelations and somehow they are in the wrong order on PSN but at least the game is on top of my list on PSNP. This is so intriguing!

Still out of order for me and somehow it only affect the game with the newest trophy.

When I earned some trophies from P4G, Yakuza 5 (the previous game) moved to top of the list.

Then just now I got some trophies from Journey, P4G is top of the list now.

Not sure if it has anything to do with playing on multiple systems.

• Like 1

Im on PS4 and my list has been correct the entire time on PSN but out of order and progressively getting worse on here and the app. I thought having high completion would make a difference in the sense that it would only have to process one game at a time but nope.. Just popped a trophy in Furi and its still 10 games under, again.. strange seeing its the only game left with trophies on my list

Demon--Prototype.png

• Like 2

4 hours ago, PliskinCobra said:

Still out of order for me and somehow it only affect the game with the newest trophy.

When I earned some trophies from P4G, Yakuza 5 (the previous game) moved to top of the list.

Then just now I got some trophies from Journey, P4G is top of the list now.

Not sure if it has anything to do with playing on multiple systems.

I had the issue with Grim Fandango after GTA 5 both on PS4, then on Assassin's Creed II (PS3), so it is not a matter of multiple systems or not.

• Like 1

Well, it seems that the trophylist is no longer sorted at all. I got trophies in 3 different games, but the positions haven't changed. 

It is interesting that the order on the top (in this small "belt") is absolutely correct. 

balu2424.png

Edited by balu2424
Correction
  • Like 1

Mine has gone back to normal the only difference was I synced a new PS3 game, once I did this all my titles starting showing in the correct order.
I doubt playing a new game on the PS3 was the actual fix but I am not complaining.

• Like 1

I noticed while loading up my trophy list on my PS3 it would load up like it shows on PSNP and PS.com. After a minute or so the most recent trophied games load up on the list. My PS4's and Vita's show up properly right away.

Mine are out of order on psnp but when I played a new game and synced the trophies they were in the correct order, now that I got more trophies in older games they didn't move up on the list ? They are in the correct order on my ps4 and ps3 as well as the PlayStation app

I noticed that whenever my list isn't showing up correctly, I just need to make sure I sync both my vita and ps4 trophies. When I make sure both are synced, the correct order is shown.

Getting trophies on ps4 but not syncing them on the vita appears to be causing the issue.

Edited by DoucetDudes

Nothing's been fixed. People saying it's fixed just haven't been hit with the real problem.

We need this site to provide real sorting on this end, one that's not reliant on PSN giving the right order.

How can we request this?

Edited by Esquoret
  • Like 3

I downloaded the PS4 system update yesterday, after that I got a trophy for an old game (Diablo III) and synced it.

On PS App and PSN Profiles, my last played game finally shows up correctly. I wonder if it will stay that way...

Screenshot_20170531-134046_zpslnemrqbd.p

Edited by hypersk_us
Added screenshot

This issue started yesterday for me. I got the platinum trophy for The Walking Dead: A New Frontier and it synced fine on PSN. It went to the top of the list on my PS4 and everything. I then came to PSNProfiles and noticed it was out of order. The date was correct but I had previous games still above it. Today I checked and The Walking Dead was on top and in order but the trophies I got today didn't move to the top. The only sites/apps that are wrong are PSNProfiles and the PSN App. PSN is fine on my PS4 and the PSNtrophyleaders site is in order. 

Here's what I've figured out...

If you started a game previously (before the issue, whenever it was), it will not update to the top of the list if you earn trophies, unless...

You start a new game on that platform (PS3, PS4, Vita). If you start a new game and earn trophies in that new game (after the issue), then all synced trophies on that particular platform will move to the correct spot.

I had this issue on the Vita, corrected it when I started a new game. Had this on the PS4, it corrected when I started a new game. Currently have this issue on the PS3, but I'm assuming when I start a new game (will test on Friday), then the list will be correct again.

Don't know if that helps or not, but that's what I've come up with!

• Like 4