(PSN Issue) Game order is wrong

Just now, MarkusT1992 said:

Is this due to the changes you made? Games used to bump only after earning a new trophy.

I think so, PSN keeps a "last updated" date for games, that's how it's ordered now instead of just the order PSN gives them to us. I guess playing a game used to update the date but not the order.

1 hour ago, Sly Ripper said:

PSN keeps a "last updated" date for games, that's how it's ordered now instead of just the order PSN gives them to us.

So if I still play GTA Online on PS3, new PSNP fix will bump it from the bottom to the top of my list despite game was 100% completed 2 years ago? Doesn’t seem right.

• Like 1

I just earned a trophy in Vice City and it jump up like it should. Only problem now is, that the header and trophy card images are still from Tales from thr Borderlands, which was the game I played befor Vice city.

The image is set to last game played.

Forget it, I just read it a few post back.

Edited by MarkusT1992

1 hour ago, Se7en said:

So if I still play GTA Online on PS3, new PSNP fix will bump it from the bottom to the top of my list despite game was 100% completed 2 years ago? Doesn’t seem right.

I guess this only applies to games with newly-earned trophies, but not to games which are already at 100%. Shouldn't change on PSN or PSNP - at least it doesn't for me :)

11 hours ago, Sly Ripper said:

There was a small bug in the last fix, should really be fixed now. Earn a trophy and see.

Hi Sly, I earned a trophy 2 minutes ago and synched. The issue I have still remains. Just take a look at this clusterfuck in the image below...

So can you talk about the possibility of this site implementing a sorting method that uses those dates displayed underneath each game?

PSNP_Esquoret.jpg

Edited by Esquoret
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Machias said:

Well, I've been checking my list in the last days and I can state that my list is fixed.... for now.

Yeap, everytime you start a new game on your list, it will be fixed. But, if you earn another trophy in other games, the new game stands on top of the list :/

10 hours ago, Sly Ripper said:

I think so, PSN keeps a "last updated" date for games, that's how it's ordered now instead of just the order PSN gives them to us. I guess playing a game used to update the date but not the order.

New games seem to be working fine, however as I mentioned in chat games like The Last Guardian and Lara Croft GO on my list are all out of order (Along with other 2016 games around those two games. Earned a good number of new trophies in Dirt 4 today like you said to do, the order still hasn't fixed for those older games. Just so you know about that type of issue :dunno:

On 6-6-2017 at 5:03 PM, BonJovy said:

Hm,i see you can somewhat fix it.

for example i have 2 broken games (persona 4 and angry birds)

Today i add a new game,earn trophy,sync,and suddenly those two games appeared on 2nd and 3rd position.

All looks ok,but... then i earn another trophy in Persona,sync,and the game doesn't move to the top.

This means two things
1. there is still no way to move these games to the top

2. every time i need move these game to the correct order,i need add new game to the library1f601.png blackmail.

This is what I thought at first as well but it seems that if you synch a (PS3) game a few times (after getting trophies each time), it moves up to the top as well.

Proof - check my gamercard, Assassin's Creed: Liberation HD is on top though I did not play anything new afterwards. It already moved to the top before I 100% completed it, by the way.

57 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

New games seem to be working fine, however as I mentioned in chat games like The Last Guardian and Lara Croft GO on my list are all out of order (Along with other 2016 games around those two games. Earned a good number of new trophies in Dirt 4 today like you said to do, the order still hasn't fixed for those older games. Just so you know about that type of issue :dunno:

We got a similar thing going on there... Both with 100% games that won't move because there's no new trophies to be earned to shake them outta their position!

That's why I keep advocating for a local sorting function installed on this site... But ain't nobody listening so far. ?

Edited by Esquoret

12 hours ago, Se7en said:

It probably will. I completed Spelunker Z in February and up until May I'd sign in daily for the free loot but PSNP kept bumping the list to the top of my profile. I just won't bother anymore.

Edited by FallenRyan

2 hours ago, BlindMango said:

Apart from ordering games by last trophy (which will push 0% games to the bottom), there's nothing else I can do then.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sly Ripper said:

I've added default sorting options:

2Qvg5nT.png

Also added a "last trophy" order for profiles.

Isn't "Last Played" how the site was already sorting? Or was the default just using the PSN list and is "Last Played" explicitly looking at the date of the last earned trophy?

I don't really understand what the difference is between profile order and trophy list order. I guess I'll just switch the profile order to "Last Trophy" to fix the issue. Wouldn't the same result be achieved by changing the trophy list order to "Date Earned" though?

1 hour ago, Sly Ripper said:

Last played is the dodgy PSN ordering.

I'm trying to switch to "trophy earned" which I'm guessing is the one that rectifies everything, but I keep getting a code 400 error :(

Love that you did this though even if it does not work for me right now (problem could be that I'm on my phone right now).

3 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

I don't really understand what the difference is between profile order and trophy list order. I guess I'll just switch the profile order to "Last Trophy" to fix the issue. Wouldn't the same result be achieved by changing the trophy list order to "Date Earned" though?

Trophy list order is for thelists of trophies on game pages, profile order is for the list of games on your profile.