(PSN Issue) Game order is wrong

19 hours ago, Sly Ripper said:

I've added default sorting options:

2Qvg5nT.png

Also added a "last trophy" order for profiles.

20 hours ago, Sly Ripper said:

Apart from ordering games by last trophy (which will push 0% games to the bottom), there's nothing else I can do then.

Oh YES - You did it! Thanks, Sly.

Regarding the 0%, I really don't think it matters. People with 0% games on their profiles aren't the ones that are bothered by games being out of order. And if they do intend to tidy things up, they have all the options:

(1) Hide those games on PSN;

(2) Hide those games here using PSNP's settings;

(3) Straight up delete those games as allowed by PSN;

(4) Just earn some damn trophies on that game!

So glad this issue is finally over! ?

1 hour ago, dinostaRRHU said:

So today it fixed automatically, I changed back in options to last played + PSN settings and everything is in order, even on the app now, so I think sony fixed the issue.

Some of my 2016 and 2017 trophies are still out of order on the app but maybe I have to get a new trophy.

Either way I sure hope so! Better late than never! xD 

• 2 weeks later...

So my trophies have been out of order for over a month now.  Kept waiting for a sony fix to come through or someone to post here a sure fire way to fix it, but as far as I've seen nothing has been fixed.  

I know this is a real first world problem, but it's important to me.  and now my trophies are all mis-sorted and when I earn new trophies they don't go to the top of my list.  They only get resorted if I buy a new game.  Also my playstation console trophy list is different than my PS App trophy list.  And neither of them are in the correct order.

As a long time PS game it's incredibly frustrating and i don't know what to do.  Are there any suggestions?

I contacted PS Support and they said to restore defaults.  Which I did, of course it didn't work.  Now they want me to reinitialize the system, which is annoying cause it'll take awhile to back everything up and reinstall the OS.  And I'm not convinced it will actually even do anything (and neither is the customer support).  

Anyways, just came here to vent and hopefully find a solution.

Thanks all

2 hours ago, movieguy34 said:

So my trophies have been out of order for over a month now.  Kept waiting for a sony fix to come through or someone to post here a sure fire way to fix it, but as far as I've seen nothing has been fixed.  

I know this is a real first world problem, but it's important to me.  and now my trophies are all mis-sorted and when I earn new trophies they don't go to the top of my list.  They only get resorted if I buy a new game.  Also my playstation console trophy list is different than my PS App trophy list.  And neither of them are in the correct order.

As a long time PS game it's incredibly frustrating and i don't know what to do.  Are there any suggestions?

I contacted PS Support and they said to restore defaults.  Which I did, of course it didn't work.  Now they want me to reinitialize the system, which is annoying cause it'll take awhile to back everything up and reinstall the OS.  And I'm not convinced it will actually even do anything (and neither is the customer support).  

Anyways, just came here to vent and hopefully find a solution.

Thanks all

Go to the main site, select your name at the top-right and select Settings. On settings change your default profile order to "Last Trophy". It's a a relatively good fix on this website while we wait to see when PSN decides to fix it. :P 

• 4 weeks later...

My regular border somehow got stuck at Hyperdimension Neptunia U, although I got a trophy from Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation today. After I got the trophy in Hyperdimension Neptunia, I got several trophies in Mass Effect 2. Thus, the order of the these three games is also mixed up - whereas on the page from the PSN (link is somewhere in this thread) the last played game is marked with Mass Effect 2 (switched with Assassin's Creed 3:L) ? The right order should be:

1. Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation (latest: July 22nd)
  2. Mass Effect 2 (latest: July 21st)
  3. Hyperdimension Neptunia U (latest: July 21st)

Any way to get that fixed here? The sorting options @Sly Ripper mentioned are at "last played" and "PSN order" - does that issue make look someone like a trophy hacker? :hmm:

Edited by dein-the-dragoon
Added more info

On 7/15/2017 at 10:08 AM, Red_HoodXX said:

I wonder if this will ever be fixed on the PSN side. 

Dunno, but at least we can sort it to look fine here.

50 minutes ago, dein-the-dragoon said:

My regular border somehow got stuck at Hyperdimension Neptunia U, although I got a trophy from Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation today. After I got the trophy in Hyperdimension Neptunia, I got several trophies in Mass Effect 2. Thus, the order of the these three games is also mixed up - whereas on the page from the PSN (link is somewhere in this thread) the last played game is marked with Mass Effect 2 (switched with Assassin's Creed 3:L) 1f615.png The right order should be:

1. Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation (latest: July 22nd)
  2. Mass Effect 2 (latest: July 21st)
  3. Hyperdimension Neptunia U (latest: July 21st)

Any way to get that fixed here? The sorting options @Sly Ripper mentioned are at "last played" and "PSN order" - does that issue make look someone like a trophy hacker? :hmm:

I think it happens even if things are normal. I wouldn't worry too much.

• 4 years later...

Reviving this post back from the dead to moan about my #firstworldproblem regarding my trophy list being out of order.

ZDJQkqu.png

I know that Magi Trials had a sync issue not too long ago, which has caused the problem. It shows up in this order on my PS5 as well.

Is there any way to fix this? It's not the end of the world, but it's super annoying to look at!! Any advice would be awesome.

Edited by Desmuria
  • Like 1