(PSN Issue) Game order is wrong

10 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Yeah, it did for me too but that's because we loaded a new game on our profiles. It seems like the only way to get your list in the correct order again so far is to add a new game to your profile :P.

Guess I'll be playing the Nonary Games sooner then I thought! But what if I earn more trophies in Persona 4? Hmm

2 hours ago, Lucas said:

Yeah, it did for me too but that's because we loaded a new game on our profiles. It seems like the only way to get your list in the correct order again so far is to add a new game to your profile :P.

ahwwww ok yeah then that explains it :D

1 minute ago, BlindMango said:

I got a trophy in Horizon Zero Dawn yesterday and the game didn't move up, same results are showing on the official PlayStation website for my profile.

Lol watch Sly have to code it to where the games actually show up in order because PlayStation just basically broke it :facepalm: 

Not to mention some of your 2016 platinums are out of order :P 

4 hours ago, BlindMango said:

I got a trophy in Horizon Zero Dawn yesterday and the game didn't move up, same results are showing on the official PlayStation website for my profile.

Lol watch Sly have to code it to where the games actually show up in order because PlayStation just basically broke it :facepalm: 

Yes it means more work which sucks but I guess it's the only way :( 

This shit sucks. Been happening for me since yesterday. I really don't understand what's going on here with this. Has this happened before? Cause I feel like this has happened at some point in the last 3-4 years.

Edited by DarkHpokinsn

I still have problems. Keep playing Dragon Crown on ps3 but Alienation on ps4 is still on top.

I noticed that my ps3, when it finish to sync trophies, doesn't set the "cursor" on the first game as usual but on the second..that features as the last played here.

• Like 1

Yesterday everything in my profile was fine again and updated properly when I got a new trophy and today it is fucked up again. It shows the Lego Harry Potter as my last played game (which I played last night) and the Far Cry 3 trophies I've earned today show up, but the last played game is still Lego.

Who knows if Sony ever fixes it. It's been like that for half a week now I think.

It's out of order for me as well. Seems like as soon as you play a game you started before the one you've just been playing the order gets messed up.

Those here that say it's fixed by starting a new game, have you tried going back to an older one (and earning a trophy in it) after doing so? Curious if that would mix up the order again, or actually list it correctly.

59 minutes ago, voodoo_eyes said:

It's out of order for me as well. Seems like as soon as you play a game you started before the one you've just been playing the order gets messed up.

Those here that say it's fixed by starting a new game, have you tried going back to an older one (and earning a trophy in it) after doing so? Curious if that would mix up the order again, or actually list it correctly.

Just earned some more trophies in AC Revelations after loading up the Sonic World Adventure trophy list for the first time - SWA is still on top even though Revelations should be, so it seems like starting a new game puts games in their rightful places, but then it doesn't update again until you start another new game.

Oh well, at least SWA's header/trophy card images are better than Port Royale 3 which is what it was stuck at before.

• Like 1

Right i thought this was fixed yesterday. I updated my profile last night and everything was in the right order.  This was the first time it been right this week. I think the list fixed itself because i started playing a new game on my ps3 and i earned a load of new trophies for it. Today i went back on my ps4 and played an old game that i already had trophies for, i earned another trophy for this game today so i updated my profile here and list is broken again.

So basically starting a new game and earning some trophies for it will fix the problem until you earn a trophy on an older game that was already on your list, which is no good and why is this happening?

D00M3D_UK_.png

5 minutes ago, D00M3D_UK_ said:

Right i thought this was fixed yesterday. I updated my profile last night and everything was in the right order.  This was the first time it been right this week. I think the list fixed itself because i started playing a new game on my ps3 and i earned a load of new trophies for it. Today i went back on my ps4 and played an old game that i already had trophies for, i earned another trophy for this game today so i updated my profile here and list is broken again.

So basically starting a new game and earning some trophies for it will fix the problem until you earn a trophy on an older game that was already on your list, which is no good and why is this happening?

D00M3D_UK_.png

One reason I can think of is that the SONY website where you can view your trophies are showing the most recent game you played regardless if you earned trophies in it or not recently. 

I don't know if this will hold, but I just checked playstation.com and the order was correct, so I requested an update here and it's showing the games in the correct order again.

It seems strange that they would fix this on a Saturday...  so I guess I'll have to wait and see.