(PSN Issue) Game order is wrong

44 minutes ago, dmland12 said:

I don't know if this will hold, but I just checked playstation.com and the order was correct, so I requested an update here and it's showing the games in the correct order again.

It seems strange that they would fix this on a Saturday...  so I guess I'll have to wait and see.

Same for me actually, things are in the proper order.

Edited by DarkHpokinsn

1 minute ago, Felcio said:

How did you manage to fix them guys?

Try adding a new game on your PS4 and earn a trophy. I earned a trophy in P4: Golden and it made my order correct again. 

Ok, I earned a Trophy is Yakuza 0 and updated Here on PSNProfiles but it seems the order is still off and Yakuza is under Injustice 2 when it should be on top, where as before yakuza 0 wasn't even near the top. So something changed, still don't get this.

Played a new game, then booted an old one and got a trophy.

The new one is at the top, but the one with the new trophy didn't move at all.

My trophies' OCD is killing me lately :(

Edited by Felcio
  • Like 2

Been having this issue now for the past few days.  Been working on L.A. Noire and it is still way down in my 2015 games.  Earned a trophy in Borderlands The Pre Sequel and it is still in the same order prior to earning that trophy.

Checked my PSN app on my phone and they are in the same order as they are the site.

Annoying, but not as bad as the whole What's New thing being down.

1 hour ago, starcrunch061 said:

Are you asking me? I literally did nothing new. The order just changed this afternoon after updating my profile (and it might have been before). Whatever occurred was either on the PSN end, or the psnp end.

You started Faery. Earning a trophy in any new game fixes the order temporarily. But if you go back to an older one, it won't move up. Which is why Paladins is stuck at the top of mine; it's the last game I started.. I took the liberty to manually change everything to Arkham Knight, myself. It was driving me batty. :P

Edited by DamagingRob
  • Like 1

I've been having the same issue. It started on Tuesday when I played Injustice 2 and then got the first trophy for Persona 4 Golden. I've tried adding new games to the mix to see if it'll reset back to normal, but it just rotates Injustice 2 or P4G back into 1st place. 

50 minutes ago, MiggieSmalls82 said:

I've been having the same issue. It started on Tuesday when I played Injustice 2 and then got the first trophy for Persona 4 Golden. I've tried adding new games to the mix to see if it'll reset back to normal, but it just rotates Injustice 2 or P4G back into 1st place. 

it's funny that Injustice 2 keeps rotating to the top for you aswell. Makes me wonder lol

11 hours ago, dmland12 said:

I don't know if this will hold, but I just checked playstation.com and the order was correct, so I requested an update here and it's showing the games in the correct order again.

It seems strange that they would fix this on a Saturday...  so I guess I'll have to wait and see.

mine aint fix it seems

Not sure this haven't been said before, but my trophies order started glitching after I installed PSN app and chat.
I have PS 3, and when sync is in progress with the network for trophies it also started showing errors (no matter if all the trophies are old or I got some new) and switching to offline mode.
Order of trophies in PS3 viewing my account card is absolutely random (for example it shld be 1234567, but it is 4573126)

What I've noticed is that if I quit and log out of the app and close it on my phone and then sync my account here with PSN and get an achievement - order of trophies goes back to normal (1234567). But not form the first sync.

Mb this will be helpful for someone.

Edited by Hirokuro_Asura
spelling/typo