(PSN Issue) Game order is wrong

3 hours ago, Brightblade76 said:

Same here, Murdered and Wolf Among Us are in the wrong order and I don't know the reason. With the flag crusade going on, this incorrect order issue is scaring me lol

With so many members also experiencing this issue and I'm certain the mods on this site is familiar with this issue I doubt you could be in harms way of any kind of flag during this period if you are like me and others just an victim of PSN hiccups.

Hopefully this whole thing blows over soon and we can get back to how it once where.

I got nothing to worry about myself and I'm certain you have done nothing wrong. The only ones that receive flags should be the ones that deserve it due to hacking or any other exploit they've used.

Edited by NightRusticDawn

I have the same problem, it started as I compared my trophies to another person and suddenly, older games moved up in the list and they wont go down anymore. First I had the issue on PSN and then, also on this page of course. Even if I unlock new trophies and the game is supposed to be above cause of that, nothing changes. A bit bothersome indeed, especially if the game on top wont move. On PSN, my actual game is on top now again but not here on this page, its really weird

Edited by AlexOmegaPhoenix
  • Like 1

I was so happy to see my new platinum for Burnout Paradise, only took me 7 years to complete (lol), but unfortunately the game is on the bottom of my game list.

Strange thing though, the only correct place is on the PS4, site and PS3 are showing the wrong order... 

On 5/20/2017 at 8:53 AM, Sly Ripper said:

I guess if it doesn't fix it I'll start a thread on the PS forum explaining it, get you lot to post in there too to get some attention.

Hopefully it will work. If not then what would be the point of maintenance? Maybe Sony is trolling us.

• Like 1

I have the same problem since a week now, thought I just wait and see what happens.

Until yesterday my trophies were in the correct order, just Assassins Creed Brotherhood is always on top althogh I earned lots of throphies after my last AC trophy. the others were perfectly fine. Alway the latest played game on second position. 

But yesterday I earned 1 trophy for plants vs zombies garden warfare, and the trophy is visible in my list but the game didn't changed its position (far down, last trophy before yesterday was probably a year ago).

So I really hope it will be fixed tomorrow.

Its ok as long as no trophy disappear completely, but it's irritating and confusing.

Edited by Ai-ds_low
  • Like 1

PSN Trophy Leaders shows the correct order for me, the console itself shows the correct order but PSN Profiles (which I prefer) and the PSN website are incorrect.  So where does PSNTL pull their data from?  Confused.  Hopefully this is fixed soon.

On 18/05/2017 at 10:13 AM, fbdbh said:

Posting it here as well:

Earning a new trophy in a new game seems to restore the correct order. Anybody else to confirm? It worked for me.

Yup - as soon as I synched my first Prey trophy (new game) all other games corrected to proper order.

odd.