(PSN Issue) Game order is wrong

A new game is just a temporary fix, it won't solve the matter. Just play and get a trophy on any old game and see by yourself.

Edit: really hope to see this solved tomorrow @ 8 am CET after the server maintenance

Edited by Felcio

6 hours ago, killer91ITA said:

After that did you have try to replay the game in bad order, earn some trophy and synch? 

Unfortunately it's just a temporary fix, when you get a trophy on any old game it does not sync correctly :(

42 minutes ago, ShadowStar83x said:

Hopefully tonight's maintenance does something for it...but wouldn't count on it.

lol why? PSN Maintenance has fixed this kind of thing before. Why is everyone on this site so cynical and pessimistic?

Edited by DarkHpokinsn

Just had the maintenance here, so I uploaded some more trophies. Still seeing the static list here, but maybe the problem will be fixed permanently when I earn a trophy in a new game?  

EDIT: Just wanted to add the static list has the same problem on the PSN app too. Comes up exactly the same way as it does here, even after the maintenance. 

Edited by evilartifact
  • Like 1

Last week I completed Shovel Knight's Specter of Torment. Synced the trophies but the game didn't move to the top of the list.

Yesterday got some Dying Light trophies, now Shovel Knight is at top of the list...

The trophies are synced but the order is not right.

For me apparently the game list only updates when I earn a trophy in a ps3 game, since it didn't moved when I played Tales of the Borderland PS4 or Zero Time Dilemma on Vita. I earned most of those trophies after plat Jojo's Bizarre Adventures and was syncing the trophies to PSN and  my profile here quite often...

The game order only updated itself when I sync and updated with 3D dot heroes trophies..

Edited by Han_the_Dragon

2 hours ago, killer91ITA said:

I've forgot to update my status, everithing is ok from tonight, i didn't do something i've just synch some trophy and my list appear correct. 

Did you already had hidden trophies?

You synch from ps3 or ps4?

Because I keep getting weird psn errors while browsing trophies from ps3...

I noticed something was off today when it had synced the trophy I got for Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time that I had gotten last night (playing it via PS Now, haven't played the game in a long time, didn't have to start over thanks to Cross-Save even though I can also play it on my Vita or PS3 due to it being a PS+ title) and it hadn't bumped it to the top of the list like it should have but it's back to normal after I earned a trophy in Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception (which I recently picked up from GameStop) and synced on PSN Profiles.

8 minutes ago, ragnarok2887 said:

My trophy list is still not right.  PS4 trophies seem to sync OK, but VITA trophies/games are not in the right order.  Checked on (URL not allowed) and my games are all showing up in the correct order.  Must be a PSNProfiles problem.

Strange 1f615.png

We've pretty much established that this is something PSN related.

Just now, Torracat83 said:

Maintenance didn't fix this? Pity.

Maybe it did for some. I haven't tried yet myself.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, DarkHpokinsn said:

We've pretty much established that this is something PSN related.

Maybe it did for some. I haven't tried yet myself.

Fair enough, though I also just checked my trophies on both my PS4 & VITA and they are all showing up in the correct order.  For me, it is only messing up on this site.