(PSN Issue) Game order is wrong

Since other trophy tracking sites show the correct order, I suspect they get their info in a different way than psnp does. I mean otherwise the order would also be messed up on those as well, right? The only sites affected are Sony's own tracking section and psnp as far as i know, so the issue could be in the way the information is gathered.

Edited by voodoo_eyes

2 hours ago, ragnarok2887 said:

Fair enough, though I also just checked my trophies on both my PS4 & VITA and they are all showing up in the correct order.  For me, it is only messing up on this site.

My trophies are in the correct order on my PS4 and Vita, too, but if you use the PlayStation app, the order is the same as PSNP, so it's definitely a Sony issue.

Edited by Einigkeit
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Einigkeit said:

My trophies are in the correct order on my PS4 and Vita, too, but if you use the PlayStation app, the order is the same as PSNP, so it's definitely a Sony issue.

Agree. All my trophies are there as well but it's the - last played game order - that's not accurate. Since the Playstation app is wrong as well I am assuming this is a Sony-thing.?

by the way, are you guys able to change the cover of your trophy card manually ? 

13 hours ago, Felcio said:

Did you already had hidden trophies?

You synch from ps3 or ps4?

Because I keep getting weird psn errors while browsing trophies from ps3...

Trophy already hidden by me long time ago, for now i had no problem to synch trophy (i'm on ps3 now), error appear to me if i open from ps3 my online cabinet, but this is normal for me it happen every time who i open it 

13 hours ago, Felcio said:

Did you already had hidden trophies?

You synch from ps3 or ps4?

Because I keep getting weird psn errors while browsing trophies from ps3...

Trophy already hidden by me long time ago, for now i had no problem to synch trophy (i'm on ps3 now), error appear to me if i open from ps3 my online cabinet, but this is normal for me it happen every time who i open it 

Yeah I think it's an error on PSNProfiles, since I use other PSN tracker is in the right order.  And on console it's in the right order too. Here's what I found when research this mess, it will be in the right order when you sync a NEW game. And the background image of your card will be right too.

*updated: PS App is not in the right order too! Don't tell me PSNP are using same method to sort as same as PSN App

Edited by osdudu
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, osdudu said:

*updated: PS App is not in the right order too! Don't tell me PSNP are using same method to sort as same as PSN App

The list of games here is exactly how PSN orders them

9 hours ago, Van-Helsings said:

Is anyone else's trophies fixed after the maintenance?

It was yesterday (after I got a game on 100%, maybe that's the reason) but after I got some new trophies this morning the order was wrong again. 

Noticed psn being rather slow on my Vita today, later i connected again to check trophies and it still had recheck last game platinum again to go up

i believe psn is not functioning properly so the reason psnprofiles been acting this way too, not sure...

11 hours ago, osdudu said:

Yeah I think it's an error on PSNProfiles, since I use other PSN tracker is in the right order.  And on console it's in the right order too. Here's what I found when research this mess, it will be in the right order when you sync a NEW game. And the background image of your card will be right too.

I've said this repeatedly, it's a PSN issue, we figured it out a week ago.

15 minutes ago, ryankamal1998 said:

Mine is fine now. Haven't played any new games, just earnt a trophy on an old game and it bumped up to the top where it should be. The rest of my list rearranged itself too.

Did you have something similar to my list? (if you look you will see a game i 100% in 2015, worms battlegrounds, near the top of my list.)

Edited by BeautifulTorment

On my psn trophy list the order is correct but from 4/5 days to here the bushido game appears in the first place! When i have been getting trophies from the witcher 3 (even today i had one more) and however this game appears in the wrong order