Trophies

3 minutes ago, Sly Ripper said:

It's a problem with PSN

Guess they arent doing anything about it. The U.S. Community forums are bare. There is supposed to be a new maintenance update on May 22nd. Maybe that will fix it?

6 hours ago, Terra said:

Guess they arent doing anything about it. The U.S. Community forums are bare. There is supposed to be a new maintenance update on May 22nd. Maybe that will fix it?

Gah I hope we don't have to launch another PlayStation Forum campaign to get them to fix something else :facepalm: 

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

Gah I hope we don't have to launch another PlayStation Forum campaign to get them to fix something else :facepalm: 

I'll support the cause if it comes to that

14 hours ago, BlindMango said:

Ugh, I sure hope not. It took them forever to fix the issue with the hidden trophies. -_-

Edited by cr1s
  • Like 1

Of course this a team that always states they have no problems with Sony's servers. When in fact every day there seems to be issues with PSN from signing in, to trophies not syncing, to online multiplayer not working, etc. 

Sony needs to fire the sack of monkeys running the network department and get some guys from Steam and Google who know their shit when it comes to networking. Trust me they know their shit, that's why those guys at Google get paid the big bucks.

Most well educated, high tech companies are based on the West Coast of the United States so it couldn't be too difficult to get them to relocate.