Cat Fight trophy

local_jesster

It's not a meter burn move? I mean I've not got the game myself, but going off similar ones such as MKX and the likes, sometimes a meter burn version of the move has a different name that the normal move.

Or it could be her super move? Just throwing ideas out there is all for her.  I mean only other one I can think of could be her special move? You know, that special activation thing, like how Atroticus can summon Dex-Starr to help him out.

I think it's from a random loot box. You unlock abilities from those.

Could also be from Multiverse. The highest difficulty planets sometimes have rewards with a question mark like "Rare Catwoman Gear". Just a theory. Nobody has actually gotten it yet.

• Like 2

Okay, I did check out Catwoman's move list (so many cat puns x.x) and yeah, I could not see it on the list at all, not basic move, not combo, not supers, not even her super move or her special move is called Cat Call.  So it could indeed be from some random loot box, hard to say... but hey, I suppose when someone gets the trophy, they can enlighten us as to how to get it done.

1 hour ago, Muskratateer said:

Pretty sure you get moves from Leveling up

My highest character level is 8, which is Batman (most from the story mode), but I've not noticed anything new from him.  I mean Cyborg has something I can equip onto him, which changes an ability or two around of his and calls it something else, which is his shield I believe it was.

So it sounds like something to get from boxes or rewards to equip onto a character, since my Batman has nothing I can equip for a different move.

3 minutes ago, Killbomb said:

You get new abilities for a character at levels 10 and 20. Several have leveled Catwoman to 20 and Cat Call isn't one of the abilities she gets via leveling.

Ah okay, I thought it would have been like 5, 10, 15 and 20, but ah well, at least I know as well in regards to that.  Sucks that they did that for Catwoman though.

Yeah, I've noticed the rarity on PSN itself is 0.1% so at least one person has it anyway.  But yeah, guess it is from loot boxes, since I've not seen any Catwoman multiverse stuff.  So it's either a box, or a drop from an event where it showed up for them, hopefully we'll all get lucky and get it as well :D

1 minute ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Yeah, I've noticed the rarity on PSN itself is 0.1% so at least one person has it anyway.  But yeah, guess it is from loot boxes, since I've not seen any Catwoman multiverse stuff.  So it's either a box, or a drop from an event where it showed up for them, hopefully we'll all get lucky and get it as well :D

I've been playing a lot since I'm on vacation from work and I'll probably get another long session in tonight. I'll post back if and when I come across it.

6 minutes ago, Muskratateer said:

I think that trophy for Harley is like this as well which kinda stinks

You talking about "Be Pre-Paired"? If so, you need to hold down Circle until she releases the dogs on her own. Might need a boosting partner to get it done though.

17 minutes ago, Muskratateer said:

I think that trophy for Harley is like this as well which kinda stinks

Nope, her one is a combo actually, all she does is knock her opponent down with her mallet, strike them over the head, then a few more times for good measure.

As for the cat one, I was doing Darkseid's mission, an event for him, last opponent was Catwoman and she kept calling her cat in to scratch me, so it has to be an ability you get from somewhere.

7 minutes ago, anothergayshark said:

I asked Tzion077 (who got the trophy) and he said it dropped by opening one of the mother boxes, he thinks it was a bronze one. It's totally luck based.

That sucks, I mean I've got two abilities now, but none of them are for Catwoman.  One for Cyborg and the other for Braniac.  But at least we know it can be a bronze box.

10 hours ago, Killbomb said:

You talking about "Be Pre-Paired"? If so, you need to hold down Circle until she releases the dogs on her own. Might need a boosting partner to get it done though.

No I was talking about the move you have to do normally, I already did the koth one

7 hours ago, Muskratateer said:

No I was talking about the move you have to do normally, I already did the koth one

It's not hard, you do have the move as I stated before, it's Harley's combo move, it's in her list of combos... just the timing to get it done can be a bit annoying is all.

Just now, Muskratateer said:

Just got it, thanks!

No problem, I got it yesterday I think, took me a few tries though, just cause of the timing needed to get it done.

But still no luck in getting Catwoman's moves, but I have been collecting a few moves at the very least, I just hope her's will drop soon enough (once I get more boxes and more credits to get more bronze boxes).  But hey, at least we know that she does sic a cat onto you for said move xD

1 hour ago, ImAPirateSoSueMe said:

I've opened 8,000 motherboxes now and still no luck. I've gotten all her other abilities except the one we all fucking need. This is ridiculous. "Oh hey guys, let's make this trophy list 100 times easier than the first game, but throw in a luck based one just for shits and giggles."

8000? Not looking forward to this trophy, I thought there was only like 70 something items per character? Can you double up?

8 minutes ago, EpicNogg4 said:

8000? Not looking forward to this trophy, I thought there was only like 70 something items per character? Can you double up?

You can get dupes on all Gear (excluding Story Mode rewards), but Abilities and Shaders are a one time thing. 

And I'm literally "OVER 9,000!!!" now. lol it's just ridiculous. An easy ass platinum, tarnished by a pure luck factor.

12 minutes ago, ImAPirateSoSueMe said:

You can get dupes on all Gear (excluding Story Mode rewards), but Abilities and Shaders are a one time thing. 

And I'm literally "OVER 9,000!!!" now. lol it's just ridiculous. An easy ass platinum, tarnished by a pure luck factor.

That sucks man, I've been using Batman as my main. Should probably turn of character bias for items. This trophy is going to be a pain :(

I have been opening up a fair amount, been getting a few moves, but nothing for Catwoman so far, but at least it'll slowly get there... hopefully.  I'm just buying bronze mother boxes whenever I can and opening up those.  I get decent gar from those as is along with moves and shaders, so spending 1,000 points each time is fine.