Cat Fight trophy

local_jesster

I got more yesterday opened more than 700 box mae bronze and did not come, I downloaded my save on the pen drive, tried again were 1400 box mother yesterday and nothing came of the hanilidade. Today I only opened 3 and won is in the same luck.

• Like 1

Over 10k boxes without it.  Very rarely getting ability and shader drops now.  Can see that I am closing in on every shader so the lower drop rates in theory could mean I am closing in on every ability too maybe.  But of course the only one I care about continues to be elusive.  Cat Claws was just cruel since you can't help but initially think you finally got it before realizing it is claws instead of call :|

5 hours ago, Muskratateer said:

I'm a little annoyed with this but at least you make your coins back on selling all the useless items you get.  It seems like you get more items for characters you don't use so I stopped using Catwoman.  

I feel the same, but can't say for sure. Maybe I should use another char and hope the Catwoman drops will increase. But normaly when the shaders and all the other special moves run out, there should be a higher chance on getting the move. But who knows, it can be in the very first box or in the last 100k.... :(

On 2017-05-29 at 1:10 PM, theparrotgamer said:

i wonder if character levels have an effect on what you get in lot boxes cause maybe if you max level cat woman and don't max level the rest maybe it will give it faster???

I'm a level 10 catwoman and I unlocked the move yesterday, so I can confirm that's not the case here, just 100% random

Edited by Highpark_united

I just wondering if we can talk to developers of this game and make the drop rate increase for cat call ability and make it easier so what do u think guys? We have to be group so they can listen to us at least :(

Edited by xi-oBiTO

Worst kind of trophy. Opened a little over 4,000 boxes so far with no luck. The loot table seems to be set up in a way so that all move items are in the same table as equipment, so the odds don't improve as you open more boxes... you just get less move items overall.

The chance of getting this ability are broken, i opened tons of motherboxes and did tons of Catwoman matches (at the point that she's my most used character and my main when i go online) and got nothing. I got a lot of abilities for another characters, but not cat call

4 hours ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

not sure if the USB thing is working anymore?? I copied it to my usb and when I was done I tried to copy back but when I loaded the game back up my credits were not reloaded??? Anybody having this problem?

They maybe patched it? But, seriously why the fk do we have to struggle in order to get this silly ability wtf what is the point !!? i've opened 8k of motherboxes and nothing !!. end my suffering plz??

20 hours ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

not sure if the USB thing is working anymore?? I copied it to my usb and when I was done I tried to copy back but when I loaded the game back up my credits were not reloaded??? Anybody having this problem?

Yea man same problem, sometimes when I reload my save I have my 100K credits back. but 9/10 times only 1k. The problem is the boxes you have, unlock give the same shit every time. I reload my save with a couple of boxes sell them then I buy new ones. otherwise, grind for days  

23 hours ago, xi-oBiTO said:

They maybe patched it? But, seriously why the fk do we have to struggle in order to get this silly ability wtf what is the point !!? i've opened 8k of motherboxes and nothing !!. end my suffering plz1f494.png1f494.png

When you say you have opened 8k do you mean without the save exploit? Like it says 8k on your hero card? 

I can't do this anymore..i've opened 2.565 motherboxes, got abilities for all the other characters but not this fucking "Cat Call". I made Catwoman my most played characters, did almosto 600 matches with her but STILL DIDN'T GOT IT. How many chances do you have to getting this? Like 0,000000000001%?