Cat Fight trophy

local_jesster

Every1  should make sure they're online and pay the fee THEN backup save and complete the event.

Get ability and get ur original save back from cloud.

This way u always gain abilities and its more likely that u will find cat call cause u cant get duplicate abilities.

I get what you're saying but if you don't save after each one don't you lose each ability that you've gotten each time. Like I played 20 times and each time I get an ability and quit out of it and load my save I don't have that ability anymore

16 hours ago, diddy09z said:

I get what you're saying but if you don't save after each one don't you lose each ability that you've gotten each time. Like I played 20 times and each time I get an ability and quit out of it and load my save I don't have that ability anymore

your equipment must be saved server side and status of the multiverse on your ps4 because I did this for like 8 hours straight yesterday and finally got cat call.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/6/2017 at 1:24 PM, OMID-GTS said:

I just cant do it anymore

i either get abilities that i had or useless ones

what did wb think about putting this stupid system in the game!!!

i even have staff of grayson but no lick with cat call

The save glitch still works though on the latest patch?

Seriously have almost reached my limit with this trophy. I think i'm only missing about 5 abilities now in total, with Cat Call being one of them. It feels like they know i'm trying to find it and therefore have made it impossible for me to find in my hundreds of motherboxes i've opened or as a reward for the ability Multiverse events. 

EDIT: Finally got it. Farmed the ability reward multiverse events and after my third try in that session i got it. Thank all the Gods. 

Edited by Exalted-Olympus

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/12/2017 at 10:30 AM, Exalted-Olympus said:

Seriously have almost reached my limit with this trophy. I think i'm only missing about 5 abilities now in total, with Cat Call being one of them. It feels like they know i'm trying to find it and therefore have made it impossible for me to find in my hundreds of motherboxes i've opened or as a reward for the ability Multiverse events. 

EDIT: Finally got it. Farmed the ability reward multiverse events and after my third try in that session i got it. Thank all the Gods. 

Is there a way you can check if you have cat fight ability? I've been opening boxes but I didn't check to see what I got.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can sb. summarize the best method to get this trophy, please. I know it sounds a bit silly, but I started the game today with no patch and read sth here and there, but I m not sure.

So, should I play with no patch,such that I collect the ingame money, make a back up and then buy bronze boxes for only 1000 or patch the game and use another method?

Do whatever you feel, like doing all i did was open mother boxes from guilds and multiverse . While i was grinding my money for more boxes, take advantage of random ability events. If your lucky you can get up to three a day, also platinum and diamond boxes could give you an ability.

Edited by ESJS90

• 5 months later...

I have tried to use the multiverse save method to the cloud to get ability's but when ever i load my save from the cloud it says i have completed that event.  does this method not work anymore.  I followed the steps listed in the trophy info.  any ideas?

Just about every method of ability glitching has been patched as far as i know, i gave up on boxes after around 800 boxes and done her legendary multiverse, just got cat call like 2 hours ago, the legendary multiverse as far as i can see is the way to go for cat call cause the boxes require too much luck

On 2/17/2018 at 1:12 PM, king3556 said:

I have tried to use the multiverse save method to the cloud to get ability's but when ever i load my save from the cloud it says i have completed that event.  does this method not work anymore.  I followed the steps listed in the trophy info.  any ideas?

This has been patched. The “best” method appears to be saving credits for the multiverse events that give a random ability and hope for good RNG. I’ve been doing those and using other multiverse events with AI character loadouts to level up all the characters to 20. Since I’ve still got a number of characters to level, I hope I’ll get the ability through opening reward boxes or completing the specific ability granting multiverses naturally but I don’t have high hopes.

• 7 months later...
On 27.2.2018 at 7:33 AM, manumatik said:

Actually my last trophy for this game was on Dec. 8th last year, and I have been doing the ability multiverse since then DAILY.

It's insane.

same, the last trophies I got for this game were in June and May, took me until yesterday to grind this stupid ability ?

I simply started up the game every few hours hoping there would be an ability multiverse - and I seriously only had 16!!! other abilities left to get, apart from Cat Call ? this is honestly the worst trophy ever designed...

What I did was get as many Gold, Diamond, and Platinum lootboxes while grinding the Level 20 trophy. Takes a while since inventory spaces get filled pretty fast with this method. Got a ton of abilities and got Cat Call from the random ability Multiverse event. Still need to level up characters but I don't have to worry about opening boxes anymore.