HOW DO I UNLOCK NEXT TOURNAMENT!!?!?!?

Can someone please tell me?

I have asked a couple people on here and nothing, I've asked the internet and it STILL doesn't know. I've been wondering this since day one.

I've clocked New York, with all goals as well. I've beat Tokyo, with 2 of the 4 goals done, and then that unlocked Paris (or vice versa, I forgot which order), in which I've won every game as well, though only completed 2 of the 4 goals.

Do I need to do all the goals to unlock the next tournament? Because as I just said there, I didn't do all the goals in Tokyo, and unlocked France fine. Am I doing something wrong or? Do you only have to win each game? Because if that's all it took for some of you guys, then maybe I fucked up and moved on to the next game once without winning and might simply need to run through all the games again and make sure I win? 

Driving me nuts not being able to find an answer, and for this long. Love the shit out of the game otherwise though.

Also, I'm playing on Switch and not PlayStation, though I doubt there's any difference, that could have something to do with it.

Just re-ran through all the ones in Paris on the train today. When I beat the last one it unlocked the next tournament, I'm gonna assume I missed this one somehow and since I got the gold trophy on it, assumed I won as well.

All good then, Dylan's just an idiot. Carry on.