Trophy Thoughts

So, it seems as though this game is literally just about building puzzles? Could be fun for 20 minutes or so, aslong as there's some sort of co-op feature, which would make them relatively easy to boost. Especially for the one where you need to complete the puzzle within 2 hours. Besides that, the trophies seem pretty straight forward with a plat aswell.

Anyone going to pick it up?

Very easy plat though I am having trouble with one trophy the one Another's Treasure one its the only one I am missing for the Platinum overall though less then 2 hours will get this plat.

I did a full review for the game if anyone would like more information on it

1 hour ago, misscal97 said:

How do you get the Line of Five, Anothers treasure and showdown underdog trophies? The help would be really appreciated

for showdown underdog, you need two controllers.

Play a multiplayer game with the second lowest number of pieces (it's approx 50). Don't go with the puzzle with the lowest number of pieces because you won't be able to get enough points to overhaul the 1,000 point lead.

WIth your 2nd controller, put the pieces in place until you get to 1,000 points - do this quite fast and without making any mistakes so that you get the streak bonuses. Then stop putting pieces in place and switch to your main controller to complete the as much of the rest of the puzzle as possible. There will be 3 pieces left for your 2nd profile to put in place to complete the puzzle.

you should get the trophy once the puzzle is complete

• Like 2

5 hours ago, tartandon said:

WIth your 2nd controller, put the pieces in place until you get to 1,000 points - do this quite fast and without making any mistakes so that you get the streak bonuses. Then stop putting pieces in place and switch to your main controller to complete the as much of the rest of the puzzle as possible. There will be 3 pieces left for your 2nd profile to put in place to complete the puzzle.

In regards to that last part - Discard those last 3 pieces on the 2nd profile (hold O). Another's Treasure is triggered from placing a piece another player discarded.

Edited by rinimt
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, rinimt said:

In regards to that last part - Discard those last 3 pieces on the 2nd profile (hold O). Another's Treasure is triggered from placing a piece another player discarded.

good point. Placing the discarded pieces will unlock the "another's treasure" trophy ?

Apart from playing 50 puzzles, my only outstanding trophy is "line of five". I presume this has to be for placing 5 consecutive pieces in a line without placing any other pieces in the intervening period

7 hours ago, tartandon said:

Apart from playing 50 puzzles, my only outstanding trophy is "line of five". I presume this has to be for placing 5 consecutive pieces in a line without placing any other pieces in the intervening period

Yup! Line of 5 is setting up a line of 5 pieces with nothing else around them. I'm just sitting on 50 puzzles myself, simply because I'm trying to hold for something I'd like to be platinum #75, lol.

6 minutes ago, Jazzalinko said:

Is the this trophy easy to do in under the time frame "Complete a 510-piece Puzzle in under 2 hours"

Just now, Kishnabe said:

People have platted this in game in 3 hours...so yes very doable.

I just did that trophy. Took me about 90 mins, so there's lots of time to spare.

i would suggest picking a puzzle with very distinct sections so that you can easily identify the general location where the piece goes, then just brute force it by moving the piece around until the controller vibrates to incidacte you have the right location.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, ddcso said:

hi, what i must do for this trophy ? Complete an Another's Treasure Bonus twice in one Showdown

You need to play in local multiplayer. Have your 2nd controller discard pieces (circle button), and place them with your main controller

• Like 1

On 5/28/2017 at 8:51 PM, Jazzalinko said:

Is the this trophy easy to do in under the time frame "Complete a 510-piece Puzzle in under 2 hours"

I used PS+, 5 pieces will be the same. 

Start the puzzle, quit. Upload to PS+

Return to game, place 5 pieces...remember where they are. Download save and quickly put 5 pieces. Then upload save repeat.

I did this one hour into the puzzle..going legit. At 249 pieces left...went the PS+ route. At 60 pieces, It was easy enough not to go PS+.