Hey Fellas.

Dunkelromantisch

Uh.. I've never been into Forums but I'll give this one a try.

So, I'm Dunkelromantisch, real name's Sarah. I am currently 26 and I live in Berlin | Germany.

I'm obsessed with Platinums (& Achievements) but I had a hard time earning those,

since I got hacked several times and I also ruined some of these accounts.

This is pretty much my last try of having a 100% completition, fun and reaching a real high spot as a woman in the gaming world.

If you want to check out my other accounts, here they are:

1. Fluchtversucht
  2. Fiuchtversuch
  3. Alyselle
  4. Sinnesfluch

1. got ruined by.. well, destiny, I guess because I bought Dirt 2, started it, loved it aaaand found out the servers got closed the day I got it - no 100% completition anymore.

2. was my mistake, because I had a friend who offered me LBP2 and since I'm really bad at creating worlds and simply playing this whole game, I agreed ... and got screwed.

He used a save so the timeline and trophies were corrupted - no honest trophy making.

3. was.. nothing serious. I was bumped about Fiu and started twitching and had alot of followers but I wasn't behind the whole ID, so I left it alone.

4. was my best and fastest project of 'em all & I guess I made someone jealous or something

because I got hacked and that guy played SingStar which wasn't obtainable anymore and ruined it.

So.. yah.

There isn't much to say about me, despite I love cars & cats.

I can be a really cool thing but my mouth isn't washed with soup,

so my friends have to deal with me being super rude when they want the truth in a friendly version. (sorry, not sorry..)

But I think you have to make your own picture, so I'll just stop with my bad English and typos and bla.

Have a nice day.

Send a PM, send a friend request, ignore me - dowhatevertheheckyouwannado.

Cya!

Edited by Dunkelromantisch
  • Like 1

Welcome. 100% completion eh...well good luck! How high a spot are you aiming for? :yay:

Edited by ERGOPROXY-DECAY

Welcome to PSNP Sarah. ?

From all your ID's I liked Alyselle the most, It sounds like a character from an RPG. Good luck with the 100% account completion, I'm aiming for that as well :)

Edited by Aexuz

7 minutes ago, Aexuz said:

Welcome to PSNP Sarah. 1f604.png

From all your ID's I liked Alyselle the most, It sounds like a character from an RPG. Good luck with the 100% account completion, I'm aiming for that as well :)

Almost. I got this one from a really famous elf saga here in Germany. ^^

Edited by Dunkelromantisch
  • Like 1