Hating My hero mode

raymalus

1 hour ago, CaptainMonkster said:

Me too but there is kind of a way to do it,

If you turn your game off and come back  few hours later, you'll run into a boss within a few seconds, kill it and then make sure it autosaves and then keep repeating that till you get it. Might take a few days to a week or so?

Thank you mate! 

Hope I'll get it soon 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Quitting to main menu (to force save), quitting the game, set system clock +1 day, reopen game makes it even faster doable. I currently have the bad feeling it broke the marathoner trophy though, so maybe try to get that one before tying this.

Edit: Nevermind, it just popped. 

Edited by jorein89

• 5 months later...
On 5/26/2017 at 8:07 PM, jorein89 said:

Quitting to main menu (to force save), quitting the game, set system clock +1 day, reopen game makes it even faster doable. I currently have the bad feeling it broke the marathoner trophy though, so maybe try to get that one before tying this.

Edit: Nevermind, it just popped. 

Glad to hear it eventually popped. I did the time trick to get the 30 bosses, but now I am grinding for the distance and thought it was bugged. 

When did you guys get it? I am around 1/4 of the way through level 13...

EDIT: Update - it popped for me just before I hit level 14

Edited by c3044692
Post update

• 7 months later...

Is there a trick to it I'm not getting?

On 2017-05-26 at 6:07 AM, jorein89 said:

Quitting to main menu (to force save), quitting the game, set system clock +1 day, reopen game makes it even faster doable.

Is there a trick to it I'm not getting? Following these exact steps (or even going to the PS menu through the "buy gem" option in order to force save, like I read eslewhere) has only worked once for me... Do you need to be connected to the Internet? I'm not...

• 9 months later...
2 hours ago, LLegend_Fox said:

How long does 20.000 meter take? I've already unlocked the 30 bosses trophy, and still no Marathooner trophy. Does it not count offline time?

yes, but you need to keep plenty of healing potion/stamina potion in inventory to keep him going. but it wont get counted for very long if the adventurer runs into a boss while you have your system in rest mode or sleep mode.

3 hours ago, kingdrake2 said:

yes, but you need to keep plenty of healing potion/stamina potion in inventory to keep him going. but it wont get counted for very long if the adventurer runs into a boss while you have your system in rest mode or sleep mode.

Currently just having it run overday, while im playing stuff on my pc. Only touching it at a boss fight, hope it pops soon enough.

Even if it does pop, don't think i'll bother trying to stack it like the Devil & God ones

Edited by LLegend_Fox

• 3 years later...
On 13/06/2018 at 7:22 PM, visighost said:

Is there a trick to it I'm not getting?

Is there a trick to it I'm not getting? Following these exact steps (or even going to the PS menu through the "buy gem" option in order to force save, like I read eslewhere) has only worked once for me... Do you need to be connected to the Internet? I'm not...

Hey, I know it's been a very long time, but I'm going through this right now and I'm wondering if you figured it out or just grinded it out normally?

2 hours ago, harsly said:

Hey, I know it's been a very long time, but I'm going through this right now and I'm wondering if you figured it out or just grinded it out normally?

My apologies, I have no recollection whatsoever of what I did… good luck!