The Ultimate Plat Race: MrUnknown625 Vs. Wdog-999 (THE GAP WIDENS)

Predictions 3.0  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

3 hours ago, MrUnknown625 said:

Little did I know when i agreed to this @Wdog-999 has been prepping since 2012 ...... one trophy from plat in Heavy Fire Afghanistan.

2012 though....Must have met me in a dream or something

I see you're sizing me up. :P

Though Heavy Fire's just something I got stuck on. Maybe I'll finally give it another go for the competition. :P

Welp, three and a half days until this starts and... I have little to nothing. :P

I will be holding out most of my plats for an event on .org that works kinda like Plat Rain Day, so I won't have much until June 30th. I'll make sure to pop a plat here and there though so I'm not outright dead until then. ;)

2 minutes ago, skroq said:

I voted Walt will win, since this is for who has more unearned trophies right?

Really? Did I not read the pixel sized printed. My screen is pretty dirty.

Let's see here......12,808 ?

9 hours ago, Wdog-999 said:

It's tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime to RUUUUUUMBLLLLLLLE!!!!!!!!!1!!1!11!1!!1!111!1!!!!!1!!!11!!!1!!1!!!1!1!ONE!!!1!1!!1!!1!

You did that wrong btw... its always symmetrical in terms of shifting.....everyone does it wrong ?

4 hours ago, HcG Clawz said:

Didnt know who to vote for but I voted for unknown. I like both of you but seeing the early game trash talking that seemed to be the better choice 1f604.png anyway good luck to both of you.

yeah, he may be a dog but he ain't this one

Image result for triumph insult dog image

[\spoiler]

I can take him

• Like 2

May the best (unknown) man win! Did not vote on this by the way cause on hand keeping up with unknown would be a achievement on its own. But on the other hand there are so many quick plats still out there for you to get in Walt, so that could give you a quick lead if needed :D.

Whatever the outcome will be...Have fun with this guys!

• Like 2

Just updated the plats again.

So far, Unknown's in the lead, having found two VNs to play to bump up his score a bit, but the great and almighty Wdog has decided to pull out some easy plats from the pile to narrow the gap. In fact, if it weren't for the JRPG bonus Unknown got from Ray Gigant, this would be a draw right about now. Things will likely be slowing down for Wdog though since he's saving plats for an event on some other site that doesn't happen until the end of the month, so Unknown will be enjoying a comfortable lead in the meantime. It remains to be seen whether said lead will be threatened at the end of the month or if Unknown can manage to dodge a potential avalanche and for that matter, whether any of this will matter at all given this competition lasts an entire year.

• Like 1

Another update.

Unknown shows what he's made of as he goes and pops five plats, launching himself well ahead of Wdog, who has only prepped two extra plats so far. There's still plenty of time for things to change, but Unknown is certainly making himself a formidable opponent to start.

• Like 1