The Ultimate Plat Race: MrUnknown625 Vs. Wdog-999 (THE GAP WIDENS)

Predictions 3.0  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

Updated plats. Sorry for the delay; I've been watching FMA: Brotherhood for the past three days.

Unknown took a little break after his BRIKS plat, but got right back to spamming easy plats afterwards. He's also started both Time and Eternity and the JP version of Ray Gigant, clearly trying to get those double points to push him along.

Wdog hasn't done badly himself, either. While his progress is obviously nonexistent on the scoreboard, he's got six plats raring to go for the month's end already, and one of them is even a JRPG to boot. He also has Full Throttle and some other visual novel in the pipeline as well, so things are definitely much closer than they appear.

8 hours ago, Wdog-999 said:

He's also started both Time and Eternity and the JP version of Ray Gigant, clearly trying to get those double points to push him along.

That or I just enjoy them :P

3x the score of a dog...... I reached Cerberus status already on day 7.....wonder what form I'll take next?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MrUnknown625 said:

That or I just enjoy them :P

3x the score of a dog...... I reached Cerberus status already on day 7.....wonder what form I'll take next?

I mean, we didn't agree on JRPGs for double points out of hatred, after all. :P

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Couch said:

Sorry Walter but my vote finally came in. You're getting destroyed at the moment haha. But if you come back from behind, I'll be impressed :)

Pretty late on that one...... guess you just had to be sure that Walter didn't actually have a chance :P

Plats updated again.

Another few days have passed and... not much has happened really. Wdog has gotten himself another plat, though Unknown has popped two more plats to counter it. Unknown's lack of major activity can most likely be explained by his efforts to pop the JP Ray Gigant plat, which he is now closing in on. As for Wdog, he hasn't prepped any more platinums yet, though he is closing in on the plat for The Sexy Brutale, not that it'll do much right now.

• Like 1

On 6/12/2017 at 3:01 PM, Wdog-999 said:

Plats updated.

Unknown has finally popped his Ray Gigant plat along with getting the Enigmatis 2 plat, which has gotten him the three points needed to get back to Cerebus status.

Artifex Mundii saves the day! :D Always great to have a fast puzzle game to get a quick and easy plat. ;)

• Like 1

I do apologize for the lack of updates recently; I'm currently fighting off sickness right now, so I'm kinda feeling like shit. It's not nearly as bad as that time during the Winter Backlog Challenge that I had pneumonia, but my throat is rather sore. May manage an update later in the day though.

Edited by Wdog-999

Plats updated.

While Unknown is busy at work on Time and Eternity, having stopped for two easy plats along the way, Wdog is busy rationing trophies from a visual novel for some sort of elimination contest he's in on another site now that he doesn't have Survivor to deal with as well as dealing with a fever that's really pissing him off.

Edited by Wdog-999

Plats updated!

Unknown is taking a bit of a break from plat pumping by playing some Kingdom Hearts on the PS4, but he did make sure to get a quick plat done just to keep up the pace.

Meanwhile, Wdog not only has a couple more plats prepared for the month's end, one of which is a JRPG, but he also went and got two other easy plats to take away Unknown's Cerebus status.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MrUnknown625 said:

1f628.png just looked at @Wdog-999's profile and if he pops all the prepped stuff he has this is actually pretty close....... '/''/'/'/shiver/'/'/'/'/

guess I wait a week for this plat avalanche to pass

There's gonna be even more where that came from. Hoping to get it to at least 20 before the promised day.

Plats updated!

In the last update before the promised day, both Unknown and Wdog have managed to bag two plats, keeping the gap exactly the same. With that in mind though, Wdog now has 20 plats at his disposal for the beginning of July, three of which are JRPGs, so unless Unknown can scrounge up some quick plats to boost himself ahead, Wdog will be in the lead for the first time in the race,