List of "doable" Games with Ultra Rare trophies

DynaVita

from what I've played Epic Mickey the Power of Two ( ps3 )

even the platinum is ultra rare, you just need to beat the game twice for the platinum, your first play through should be the 100%, 100% mean taking the hero path.  while the second play through can be any path you like to take, paint  (the hero) or thinner (the villain) though, on your second play through just make sure you don't fix the train stations this time for your last trophy, also it can be more easier if you have a second controller.

there's a really good walk through on YouTube that someone have done it on the 360 version, will help you all the way to 100% the game.

though be warned, the game probably isn't meant to be for everyone, it looked like a cute kiddie platformer at first glance but in fact it's an adventure game with a choice system hidden under the hood of a platformer I think it maybe a bit complicated for kids, most of the things you do may effects the game in the later parts, I really loved this game but not so sure if the other will.

Port Royale 3

The controls are a bit tricky at first, and you have to put in thought when setting up your trade routes so you don't go bankrupt, but once you have a feel for the game it's just a matter of continuing to play it. It does have a trophy for playing for 50 hours, but the game itself has a lot of internal automation so you don't even have to be actively playing to get that one. It also comes bundled with all the DLC, including the Harbour Master DLC which makes the base game even easier. 

On 5/18/2017 at 4:33 AM, willmill97 said:

Max Payne 3 is easier than its platinum rarity suggests if you're patient with it.

Max Payne 3 has a combination of everything that makes a platinum trophy rare. A long single player grind requiring a billion playthroughs, a ridiculous multiplayer grind, hard trophies and occasionally glitchy ones. Still trying to finish that MP grind.

One I finished recently ended up being my rarest over much more difficulty games was Quantum Conundrum. It's a physics puzzler that was free for PS+. The 100% is a grind but not a really bad one. It requires reaching all the goals in every level, but it can be done one goal per level at a time and because it's a puzzle game there are plenty of solutions through video guides if you really need them.

Edited by TehCro

On 18/05/2017 at 9:14 AM, brosephstalin3fm said:

Aaru's Awakening

I Believe it was free at one point in time, all the trophies are UR except one, the game is extremely easy and can be completed in one afternoon

Indeed, the game is really easy on PS4, but the default control scheme on PS3 make it really hard to finish. You can change the control scheme easily and, then, it becomes easy :)

The binding of Isaac:Rebirth on the PS Vita isn't that bad either. Either you have Skill which you gain with practice or you rely on your luck for op runs. Even the needed the Lost runs can be cheesed by exiting the run after each successful room to save your progress. If you get hit you instantly press the PS Button and then "tear the game down" to close it. If you restart it then and continue your run you will be in the room you were in the last time you left the run or if you never did that than you will be back at the beginning of the floor. The hardest thing about it is the boss rush on hard with the lost. You need a really really powerful setup to survive that one. But its definitely doable.

• 9 months later...
On 18/05/2017 at 3:51 PM, ShadowStefan said:

So yeah, long story short, Super Time Force Ultra and Shadow Complex Remastered are 2 good candidates if you're looking for easy and fast plats that are ultra-rare (at least at the moment).

Thanks I did Super Time Force Ultra and it was a really wonderful game. Pretty challenging for some HellaDeck levels (especially on PS Vita) but it was great !

• Like 1

Gauntlet has a lot of UR trophies and many of them can be farmed AFK .

The sims saga have the three (lets exclude skyheroes) of them many UR trophies and they are not hard

Lords of the fallen is known to many as an easier souls-esque game than regular souls games, yet its platinum is UR

Zombi is quite easy and its platinum is UR

Lone Survivor soon will be UR no longer, is the shortest by far of this list... maybe a couple of evenings or three

From the 4 that i have i would recommend these two:

Kingdom Hearts re:Chain of Memories - This is not hard at all, just a bit time consuming (i finished at around 80hrs so its a typical AAA plat time), but its mostly boring at the later parts, especially getting Riku to level 99. There is also a luck based trophy on getting all of the monster cards, but i think its very doable if you combine that with levelling Sora to 99

The Evil Within - It's a very doable game, all you need is some practice and patience for Akumu mode, yes you will die ALOT, but its dying alot that will make you better and every chapter i was finishing felt like a big achievement on its own.

Godzilla (PS4) has ultra rare plat. You need to max out every monster, which is just time consuming. Not really crazy time consuming like Mortal Kombat or something, it's just takes an hour or four each (depending how awful the monster is to play as) which adds up to a lot of total playtime just to get 2 UR trophies that are the plat block. There' also three easy online trophies, had no problems getting them myself. I think the game was pulled from store so a physical copy might be needed.

I'm not sure how much the total playtime is, but it's definitely less than 100. I'd give it 80 hours myself.

Edited by mecharobot

Over half of my URs are from the Sims 3 Pets and the Sims 4. Ive read that some people had a lot of issues with glitched trophies in 3 Pets but bar that they are both really easy lists with nothing remotely skill requiring and a few of the UR arent even all that time consuming. 3 Pets is also pretty easy to rank on the fastest 100% list for this site if that interests you.

For the rest of mine...Prominence Poker ones are just a tad time consuming, For Honor plat is easy since the glitched trophies were fixed but takes like 2 months minimum due to season trophies, and then Tales of Zestiria ones are cake if you do them in 2 playthroughs rather than one for NG+ shenanigans. 

That's You is probably one of the easiest UR platinums out there. Technically you'd need 6 devices (Tablets, Smartphones...) to complete the game. However, if you either have some local friends to play with or use the Android emulator mentioned in the trophy guide, there is no problem at all. You won't need six smartphones or tablets yourself that way.

There is zero skill involved and it's not even grindy.

Edited by Izul

Well, "doable" is always debatable, but if you have multiple controllers, then Moon Hunters is actually incredibly easy. I might pick up the EU version and plat it as well (I think only one person here has platted that one). 

When I played it, with very little in the way of guides, I ended up with what was at the time the fastest plat. Someone later bested it, but it's remarkably simple.

• Like 1

On 18/5/2017 at 11:03 AM, dertswa687o said:

Having done this very recently, there's actually a fantastic guide for it. Got everything done in 55 hours besides the 100 hour trophy.

Oh wow! That guide is a godsend! I wanted to get all Tales' platinums and this one was the one I didn't want to do at all. Even Symphonia 1 I was okay with because its a good game, but Symphonia 2 is ass, so I wanted a guide of the type "here dumbshit, do all I say".

Starhawk is incredibly easy, if you can find a boosting partner for the online. 2 controllers each and you're set. Although, I did use a difficulty exploit, which is only available if you own a disc copy. Digital version comes prepatched. 

I also didn't find Transformers: Devastation to be too difficult, but maybe I was just good at it. But the fact there are Ultra Rare trophies for simply beating the game with some characters on the PS4 version, I find odd. Campaign is pretty short, and those can all be earned on the easiest difficulty. 

Edited by Jaco